What the fuck was his problem?

What the fuck was his problem?

the weight gain

MUH LAYGS

Zsalynn best girl

MYEGS

I'm only about 20 pounds overweight and I constantly tell myself what a fat piece of shit I am. I can't imagine how mentally damaged somehow has to be to get to his level.

narcissism combined with cripplingly low IQ

One lil egg roll.

>lil

It was literally the size of foot long sub

I WASH MUH LARGS WITH A RAG ON A STICK!

He should run for president

Why not just kill it?

I feel moderately bad for the ones who are genuinely horrified at how morbidly obese they've become but James clearly did not want to fucking change

he went through the words and motions that he was supposed to but you know he would be satisfied being this way for the rest of his short life

>Americans use 'foot long sub' as a unit of measurement instead of just 'foot long'
kek

How do these family members resist the urge to just visit him during the night with a thick pillow and end it all

Kek

how the fuck do you get so fucking fat? At this point the dude can't even do basic stuff by himself...

I want to aggressively rub steel wool on those leyyygs

six large pizzas everyday

Metabolism

where can I watch these

I'm only a few pounds overweight and I say the same thing

Finally watched this today and now I get why it's posted all the time. The doctor is fucking based.

My sides hurt so much during the egg roll part

His bed sheets are like one gigantic diaper.

the doctor is great because he deals with these people on an hourly basis so he doesnt EVER give in to their fake sob stories

>you've somehow gained weight, this is mind boggling
keked so fucking hard

BUT IT'S FRAAAAAHD

JUS GONNA HAVE TO DUBBLE UP ON THE EXERCISE

What would happen if you cut open those rolls of fat?

anyone got a link to the "but its fried!" part? I don't want to watch the whole grotesque episode

>I definitely lost weight!
>*weighs in 148 pound heavier*
>all because he convinced his gf to keep bringing him food

Is James alpha?

It would be extremely painful.

It's about an hour in the episode. Easy time to remember.

He's a big guy

blessed by nurgle

These people have absolutely no concept of how many calories are actually burned by exercise, James probably thinks rolling over to scratch his ass burns 100 calories

it's all in the fucking diet, unless you have like two or three free hours to work out every day

FAT

FEEEEWWD!

What do you call this shit, how do you get so fat that you become a fungal life form

whats his name/ episode?

Do you think that's swelling or fat on his foot?

Champion of Nurgle.

This

nacho cheese under the skin

James K

He was already about 600-700lbs when he gained another 100 when he was supposed to be on a strict diet. Do you know how much food you have to eat just to maintain that weight, let alone gain another 100lbs. There's no way on earth he could have been under any illusions that he would be losing weight. Why even bother wasting the dr and all the people that needed to move his disgusting mass of a body's time if you're not even going to try.

>his dad refinanced his home to pay for his fat ass

James is an objectively shit person, just die of a fucking heart attack already

BUT ITS FRIED!!

It seems like just being touched on his legs causes him pain, I really want to fucking punch him in the legs and squeeze his fungus pouches as hard as I can repeatedly just to see him sob in agony, maybe it would motivate him to move

Imagine what would happen to these people if their houses caught on fire...

He should run

Because he's an alpha and wanted to fuck with them.

the resemblance is uncanny

My usual Chinese order comes with an egg roll and I start giggling like an autistic retard every time I take it out of the bag