FUCK YOU I LIKED IT THREAD:

I'll start

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Gksxu-yeWcU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It was alright. Not sure why you're acting like it was universally hated. It got decent enough reviews.

why wouldn't you, it was a well made scifi thriller movie.

Too heavily compared to Alien. This will look much better when Sony re-releases this under the title of "Venom" soon.

Rebecca Ferguson is cute and I want to breed with her

critics must have a really limited view if every movie about a hostile alien organism in space gets compared to 'alien'.
yes 'alien' was influential, but it's not its own genre.

Same with every shark movie being compared to Jaws.

this was comfy

all of these space shows are the fucking same goddamn who watches this fucking uninspired shit after gravity

the actress in this is such a qt

i enjoyed it too

critics like this guy -> who think that there can only be one space movie

I did not like Gravity.

I didn't either but it seemed like the best out of these space spectacle type movies.

Gravity was nice. It has no rewatch value however.

oh hell yeah she is a qt

lol i forgot this even existed

Yeah, that's pretty much how I felt. It was good while watching it. But i'll never watch it again.

this is actually pretty good

Fuck you i liked it

The ultimate pleb-filter cape kino

Came here to post exactly this

It's better than Passengers, I'll give you that.

it gets compared to Alien because it follows the same plot beats and deals with the same subject matter. even the positive reviews compared it to Alien to point out the ways that it isn't like Alien. the comparison gets made because it's useful

this is even stupider of a thing to complain about.

>Chink shit

get that garbage outta here

>It has no rewatch value however.

not only that, it's a boring movie to think and talk about. when me and my brother see movies we usually spend the whole car ride back talking about it, but after Gravity there was basically nothing to say

it was pretty cool

>this is even stupider of a thing to complain about.

Why? The Shallows was nothing like Jaws for example. Neither was Open Water.

>Life
Torrent when?

this so fucking much

I like this because Ellen Paige was hot in it.

What is wrong with you? This was fucking garbage.

>Not appreciating Chinkino

more like straight-filter

I actually enjoyed this a lot too.

I thought everyone liked this.

I actually remember thinking this was pretty fun in the cinema

I don't think it deserved as much hate as it got. I think I'm just a sucker for SciFi.

unironic kino

DVD rental stores

Great movie

>people don't throw things at me anymore
>maybe cause I carry a bow around

i respected that it committed so fully to being satire for stupid people about stupid people. I didn't like it, but I respected it

It could've been so much better though if they actually tackled mature themes with the concept. The best parts were in the first half hour, particularly the part where Chris Pratt feels like committing suicide by going out the airlock.

I havn't heard a thing about this movie besides the whole whitewash bullshit. Its on popcorn time. Is the plot actually good or is it just a stupid kind of fun?

>Also 10 Clover for John Goodman and MEW

10 cloverfield lane, you mean that movie that got 90% on rotten tomatoes? real bold choice there

youtube.com/watch?v=Gksxu-yeWcU

It's capeshit

Yea, but lot of people bitch about the ending about how it was "Out of place" and all that bullshit

that's because there's 10 minutes of garbage after the end of the movie

Besides body snatchers I don't think I've ever seen a movie about an alien parasite/organism getting to earth, and mass infecting humanity. They always do the initial contact but never follow up on it.

The ending was pretty great, I'll give it that.

Rebecca Ferguson is so fuckin' pretty.

Unironically

people don't understand that it wasn't the climax but the epilogue

Loved it. Nuke scene was the balls.

Short haired Russian what'sherface was hotter

Unironically