Make america great again

>make america great again
>implying America has not ever been greatest country in the world

What does trump mean by this?

Why are there so many english teachers on Sup Forums as of lately?

He wants to make it better than ever before.

if I were english teacher, my english would be much better than this

Read my post. I am 100% Japanese desu ne.

The gap was bigger

にほんじんじゃない

我是日本人也:3

The ball is blue, therefore the atoms that make it up are also blue.

No he doesn't.

He wants to make it as good as it was during its best moments (the 1920's), but not any better.

Idk, but why do China chinks have to keep growing and growing?

我日本人也*

英語教師が日本語を話せる

>you'll never experience 1920's Detroit

何故疑問形不使用?

America needs to be FAR ahead of everyone.
At its height, the US was 3 times more powerful than the 2nd most power country in the world.

We are slowing down while others are catching up.
THIS IS NOT ACCEPTABLE
WE NEED TO BE LAPS AHEAD

我じ人也*我にんじが日

WEEB HOLOCAUST WHEN?

This.

Think of it like this; Rome wasn't built in a day, but it didn't fall in one either. It took a long time, and the rot had set in long before their material effects became apparent. The U.S. has been in that stage ever since FDR.

Now, we're starting to catch glimpses the immediate effects, but those are largely the foreshocks of a much greater problem.

Really, we're getting lucky that the Europeans are displaying a more advanced stage of decay. That's much harder to ignore than the abundant historical

Our standards have fallen.
>but we're king of shit mountain!

Wasnt the prohibition in effect?

They are traditional, conservative, and make anime. I'd take them over you.

だから疑問じゃなかった.

了。何故不使用感嘆詞?

They also fuck their plushie on the side.

So mutch for "traditional" and "conservative", just a bunch of deviants who dream about eating their waifu's poop.

But with the unstoppable amount of speakeasies and bootleggers you legit had to just ask anyone on the street and theyd tell u

He's comparing America now to America before. To truly be #1, we have to outdo ourselves.

What is methane poisoning

ching chong china. Am i accepted?

I'll give you an outsider point of view.
There was a time where "The American Dream" was something, even there in France. Everything was possible in America, it was the land of the self-made men. The cities, the innovation, the food (yeah even the food, i mean burgers where kind of new) etc. Everything was wonderful and everyone wanted to be part of this country.

Now look at this mess. BLM everywhere, gunning down cops. Rich gets richer and poor stays poor. America isn't what it used to be. It's not as attractive at it used to be.

Implying that biggest economy = greatest country

Fucking idiot

>implying being number one is good enough

>Muh GDP
Economic Autism

provide source.

when did he say that?

Your use of ですね was disgusting
Kill yourself my English teaching friend.
You deserve a slow painful death. Your half breed children won't send your body back to burgerland though, no, what they'll do is cremate it. Then they'll scatter the ashes on shit to permanently pay you disrespect.

>2014
>not adjusting for PP

El o el nice proxy amerifag

>seriously believing le china isnt the biggest economy in the world meme

"oh yes americans, you are so great, numba 1"

問なか 形不じゃ

Pretty colors, OP!. Show us the debt numbers though please.

No wonder they all want to destroy eu.

Italy, france, germany, uk all togther 12 billion worth. Add all the under developt countrys of the eu to it and we are at 14 billion. Now elevate them on other eu level and we are usa level if not bigger.

Shit england one veto and perm member of un plus france.

How can europeans be against eu.
The future is ouers.
Relevant again.

Having big economies doesn't mean much, the fact that China, my country, India and Russia are in in that pic proves so.

What truly matters are the standard of living, per capita income and having a free market, which heavily affects the first two.

>anime

Do you think a strong man who provides for his family watches fucking anime?

Anime has no fucking place on this board. Anime is a symbol of absolute fucking cuckolded degeneracy.

Sup Forums stands for breeding successful, virile young white men who want to have large healthy families with a fertile, attractive wife. Not anime-watching losers.

Go back to your fucking degeneracy containment board you fucking degenerate:

If only the EU didn't have all these eastern european countries we could overtake the US.