ISIS is pretty much defeated in Iraq and Syria except for a patch of desert on their borders

ISIS is pretty much defeated in Iraq and Syria except for a patch of desert on their borders.

Where do you see Syria and Iraq in 5 years?

In Germany

colonizing mars

How long to middle easterners frequently shitpost on Sup Forums?

6 feet underground

fpbp

The war with ISIS made Baghdad bigger and wealthier than ever. It's getting close to megacity status. Refugees and money from the warzones poured into the city since 2014. There was a big celebration a couple months ago when a giant new mall opened in al-Harthiyah, near the old "green zone." Baghdad is actually a good place to make money just by selling and importing foreign goods. Anything from construction equipment to consumer goods like washer/dryer units.

Annexed by Israel.

United Arab Republic

>one party state

>isis is defeated
So that means refugees like yourself can go back?

>(((democracy)))

good goy

>implying

fpbp

>Baghdad is actually a good place to make money just by selling and importing foreign goods. Anything from construction equipment to consumer goods like washer/dryer units.
Yeah, copying from Gulf countries make sense but I wished it was headed in a different direction.

So what if they made a giant new mall? Things are still pretty shit in Iraq. Baghdad still has shit infrastructure, least amount of care in education and it's still a shitty place to live in general.

>implying sandniggers can into peace
Theres already a new war breaking out

Baghdad is basically a city of Iran at this point, no one is questioning it at this point and Iranians openly admit it in their news.

Time to stop the denial amerimutt, even your president has admitted it. You dumb mutts got cucked.

That's a good thing. Hopefully the Shi'a crescent is realized.

How could anyone complain if Turkey and Iran just split the region up (besides weapons dealers)

>Hopefully the Shi'a crescent is realized
Oh, it will be.

Watch this.

Oh so you're some shia diaspora then.

The 'shia crescent' is never going to happen, you're next on Trump's list cunt, that old senile fuck is going to start a war against Iran and end goat fucking once and for all.

I see american and israeli influence trying to make them (((democracies)))

Not diaspora I just have a soft spot for Shi'abros. Trump won't do shit.

>Trump won't do shit
Israel and Saudi Arabia will. Shia crescent is real since earlier this month. Israel is having holo-flashbacks right now. They're seething with rage.

>sandniggers
>peace
lmao

>Baghdad is basically a city of Iran at this point

nah not really. If you'd said basra or najaf or something, then yeah, but baghdad still has some people with brain cells left. Unfortunately iran is trying to get rid of that as fast as possible.

Iraq could become a successful country like Singapore or something if it new what it was doing, Basra could become a world centre of trade and shipping from Asia to Europe if they built an overland rail to turkey.

Unfortunately the dumbass shiite government is more concerned with things like banning alcohol and making it legal to marry 9 year olds than actually advancing the country. Only good thing they did was btfoing the kurdish subhumans.

Does anyone speak primate? I think the ape is trying to communicate with us.

Lol pan arabist diapsora are fucking hillarious.

Those people will be as good as gone soon enough though, Saddam was shit but he was infinitely better than what's happening now and America fucked up an entire region they couldn't even do a minute's worth of research on just because Saddam didn't want to trade oil for USD.

SUNNI subhuman. Go join Daesh if you want SUNNIGGERS in control.

Stop being triggered by himbyou retarded fuck. This is not the first time you give him (you) s

While I don't know about Iraq's case specifically, China has been doing well in their attempts to get regional countries to be in the belt and road initiative and I'm sure no matter how incompetent the government is they wouldn't not go for that.

Saddam was great, he kept all the subhumans put down. Iraq needs a tough but fair dictator to keep the kurds and shi'ites and sunni islamists under control so they don't chimp out and burn half the country.

if Iraq is such a paradise now why don't you go back there, diaspora cunt? Oh right, you're just some retarded roleplayer who thinks he is some brave hezbollah lion because he fellates khomeini's cock on the internet and fellates chang's cock in the Vancouver alleys.

...It's already been happening for years, if you haven't been to /mena/...

When the fuck did I say Iraq was better than living in Canada?

Kys Sunni subhuman

You are a diaspora too m8
No he wasn't, he was a retard decorator with a huge ego. Also stop calling other people subhumans, you aren't much better than them

>implying israel isn't middle east
>implying israel is geographically somewhere in the middle of europe

>stop calling other people subhumans
But you're an american.

>You are a diaspora too m8

lol no, don't speak to me you stupid mutt. people who have passports and know geography aren't 'diaspora'.

Yeah that's what I thought, easy to defend shitholes when you don't have to live in them, right?

>implying i implied any of that

The post I replied to was obviously referring to Arab countries.

Im arab american and you are obviously an arab Australian.

>say a Shia government is better than a Sunni government
>you’re literally too retarded to communicate with another human and start accusing me of painting Iraq as a wonderful paradise and heaven on Earth

That’s not how you win an argument dumb sunnigger. Everyone can read our posts and see your jewery.

>Also stop calling other people subhumans, you aren't much better than them

until i start randomly beheading people and burning things just because they can't recite whatever verse of the quran, I think its safe to say I am.

Also southern iraqis can't govern a country for shit. They are unironically part-nigger, descended from zanj slaves who were brought over from east africa to work the salt mines, and ended up mixing with the native arab mesopotamian population.

whereas northern iraqi arabs are descended from assyrians and actually can govern a functioning country. Its why people from the north have governed iraq pretty much since its inception in 1920, the second the americans handed the government over to Dawa-subhumans, everything went to shit.

The holiest places in shi'ite islam are now being used as a literal rubbish dump, I'm not kidding, this is how incompetent the shiite government is. They can't even properly manage their own shi'ite holy sites.

Meanwhile Saddam spent millions on renovating and refurbishing the holy shi'ite mosques with imported italian marble, just to keep the shi'ites happy and stop them from chimping out.

you don't know anything about the ba'ath, they built iraq. they turned it from a 3rd world agrarian shithole into an industrialised state with roads, highways, schools, hospitals, electricity, etc. It was actually a modern country under them. And now its back to being a third world shithole again.

Ah sorry. I thought you were an American. Now that I know you're an Arab, I respect you so much more.

Wrong and you're a retard. I don't need to argue with some palestinian from detroit because the ideas of understanding geography and flying to other countries is unimaginable to his tiny high school drop out brain. You're on fucking Sup Forums cunt, come back when you get your passport.

Kek
The ba3th were failing since saddam jad that useless war with iran. You are making the baath look like siants even tho most of them were backstabbers and betrayed each other all the times. Iraqi's economy under saddam was oil based and all the mems that you are spewing and that i heard from annoying baathist arab teacher are massively exagerated because if you check thr numbers of iraq's old economy, you will see that it wasn't diverse and it was just another banana oil economy.

Aren't you this guy
Just be clear, no need for side attacks.

It wasn't just oil, Iraq used to export other stuff like dates and actually had an educated middle and upper class. All those fled after 2003, now the entire country is shroog from top to bottom.

It still was mostly oil based, like i said saddam was doing well economically only before the iran war, after that the economy of Iraq was pretty shit. Abbadi now isn't that bad ans their government is trying to not depend only on oil, you judge theae shoa governments because they ruled in a period full of terrorism and civil wars, after 5 years we can talk about their results.

Abadi is good but he doesn't have that much power. There will be elections soon and the Maliki-ja3fari-hakim factions want to regain power. Iraq basically needs a military dictator like Sisi who will focus on keeping order and not favour one religious group over the other. Multiparty democracy doesn't work in the Arab world, just look at Lebanon.

No, I'm not that guy but what he was saying isn't wrong, you retarded mutt.

The Middle East has ALWAYS been about trade user.

But sisi and previous arab dictatorships didn't work too. You have an unhealthy obsession with dictatorships. Only oil gulf arabs were successful becuase they had shitton of recources and knew what dicks to suck. Iraq needs to unironically fellow uae or at least Bahrain or Kuwait.

First post
Best post

sadly true

>sadly

4u maybe

>arabs
>ever uniting

well it took a prophet to do it last time so its not impossible

>Where do you see Syria and Iraq in 5 years?
Almost where it is now.
ISIS is not the main problem of Syria (neither of Iraq as well). Majority of syrians r sunni while Assad is a pagan Alawi pretending to be Shia muslim. 90% syrians cannot stand him and Russia and Iran and all the rest cannot do much with that.
Iraq is also a fucked up sectarian shithole and yes the current war is sunni vs shia no matter what Nasrallah, Khamenei, Sistani or any other old bearded guy says. Lastly every family had someone die in that religious war so they cannot stand each other (especially since in light of fucked up arab tribalistic mind). Not even mention kurds and kikes who are in charge for whole Jebhat al nusrah in Syria and want establish Kurdistan.
In some months Russia will declare victory on IS and fuck outta Syria but it won't be able to solve any of its fundamental problems nor can anyone actually be of help to arabs unless they ditch their tribolistic sectarian bullshit (is not about to happen evernot in XXI at least).

All in all we're about to see endless """"Jihad""" and afghan-style degeneracy in these two countries.

>He knows

What the fuck man, how have you not been locked up for knowing too much? You must hide what you know pretty well.

Five years are too short for something to happen, perhaps in ten years.

Sad but true

>Five years are too short for something to happen
>arab world in late 2009
>arab world in late 2014
Buahahaha

>coming from russia
>country that has had some dictatorship for almost 500 years

Only since Peter the Great made the average Russian a serf

Yes but how's that relevant?

is this the designated /ali/ thread
ya ali
okay bye

>diaspora cunt

Look whos talking

Shitholes don't magically turn better in just 5 years. They do get shittier though, just like russia.