How can this woman be so awesome!?

How can this woman be so awesome!?

independent.co.uk/news/uk/politics/theresa-may-trident-debate-nuclear-bomb-yes-live-latest-news-a7143386.html

>Theresa May says she would kill '100,000 men, women and children' with a nuclear bomb

Lefties BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rtvuiy8p1-I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Anonymous (ID: Ai0q1NYD) 07/20/16(Wed)12:48:21 No.81896
I thought this was just mindless trolling at first. She actually said it!. Maybe she isn't all that bad after all.

>Yes
okay that made me chuckle, cling on that little hope

>Lefties BLOWN THE FUCK OUT.
Don't you mean blown the fuck up

If you are going to kill 100,000 men women and children a nuclear bomb its the fastest and most humane way to go about it senapi

M'lady

> Respectful bow

AHAHAHAH! The sheer disbelief that she called their bluff. Jolly good show!

>woman

Guess again. 'she' has boxy man hands with manly finger ratios. Also, man jaw.

youtube.com/watch?v=rtvuiy8p1-I

She was pretty based during her first PMQ's today, hopefully she levels up on the savagery over time and we don't get Merkle'd

Actually, digging out the old family chest of Nuclear Warfare Materials and Other Sliderules, I think several atomic bombs in an encirclement patterns would be better. That increases the size of the 'instant death' zone without enlarging the 'horrific maiming' zone much. This improves the 'Jobless Millions Whisked Away' to 'dying horribly of massive burns' ratio, thus making the weapons far more humane.

How is the hand furthest from the camera bigger than the nearer hand?

You see the same in this pic as well.

The Tranny conspiracy is real. It's a full-on invasion.

Can't have kids? GG cock confirmed.

well got my vote

It's probably an indicator of intelligence. Every truly smart woman I've met has these "manly finger ratios". My girlfriend is genius tier, she has the same ratios and I'm absolutely certain that she was never a man.

oh sweet jesus. This is delicious!

we need to make nukes more like alkaline batteries
they should be 100% effective until right at the end, not trailing off becoming weaker and weaker

Just more proof that the UK is the most emasculated nation of limp dicked pussies on earth, to be honest. The only fog nigger who may actually have a pair of testicles is actually a woman.

Get back to me when you guys take back London from Mehmet.

Can't explain May's hand, but there is some clear foreshortening going on with Sturgeon's right hand

>scotfag here
I feel like a Jew hiding in an attic due to the fact I don't have a negative opinion on her. Nor have I got an opinion on trident since I've never really cared about it, anyone's got some redpill for me I'd be more than happy. She's based for saying that though and starting to think she's good.

isn't she the one that said islam is a part of british culture?

Once you're reclaimed Los Angeles, Memphis, Austin, New York, Goergia, Seattle, Chicago and the rest of the U.S from Jose, Tyrone, Moishe and Mehmet.

All the best, lad.

Yes, she is very in favor of multiculti.

Holy shit, this is savage. So proud of our PM.

>we need to rewrite nuclear physics and how fission occurs

I'll get right on that Ahmed.

Every time I see her, I'm overwhelmed by how this woman became a successful politician. Surely, this is one of the ugliest women in Britain?

Her bracelet slid up the back of her hand?

I wish we had an alternative version of debates like these in the states. Fuck that would be interesting.

I think that's how a lot of them are set up.

>not understanding fission

Fuck off ahemed

She's fucking hot for an old woman.

I'd do it.

>white woman
>non-man jaw
Pick one.

you fucking retard!

with trump its gonna be thatcher and reagan all over again

stfu

Asians have good facial aesthetics because of high genetic homogeneity but they have trash tier physiques designed for low-test males. The average white woman seems worse because white people are more diluted but if you look to certain regions of Europe, you will see they are just as beautiful as Asia.

>this cherry picking

You low test faggot.

severely underrated

The yellow jew is one step above negros, degenerate. Ugly chimp faces, massive foreheads, slitty eyes. What a joke.

>women pretending to be tough
>a woman will actually start nuclear winter to prove a point

Where were you when a woman killed humanity?

>>Theresa May says she would kill '100,000 men, women and children' with a nuclear bomb
Not surprised in the slightest to be honest.

That being said, can I see your internet posting licences, my fellow anons?

TIME TO BEGIN THE NUCLEAR PURGE OF ALL NON ANGLOS
BY THE HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS THEY WILL DIE EACH TIME
THERMONUCLEAR BOMB AFTER THERMONUCLEAR BOMB

DIEU ET MON DROIT!!!