You guys realise that for ten years now the response to every terror attack is "why won't Muslims condemn...

You guys realise that for ten years now the response to every terror attack is "why won't Muslims condemn terrorism/IS/Al Qaeda"

it's a roundabout argument that never goes anywhere, it's designed to inflame both sides, when Muslims do come out en masse and condemn terrorism the media ignores it. How come the media never asks about the affect of foreign policy on terrorism?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE131801_a.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memoirs_of_Mr._Hempher,_The_British_Spy_to_the_Middle_East
fas.org/irp/agency/dod/dsb/commun.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=-WufY2cpEGw
mrc.org/articles/56-million-soros-aids-universities-boycott-israel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because Muslims don't really care about foreign policy. It's an excuse to do what they do anyway.

>when Muslims do come out en masse and condemn terrorism the media ignores it
Bullshit. Every time something like this happens the (((media))) is full of "Not all Muslims" and "yeah but look at these 15 guys who say it was bad".
And the media CONSTANTLY goes on about foreign policy and terrorism i.e. "If only we hadn't gone and killed terrorists in the ME we wouldn't have terrorists now".
I don't know what parallel reality you live in but I'd love to join you there.

Listen here kid. A perfect example of why a Islam is fucked up happened yesterday, a bunch of Syrian rebels beheaded a 12 year old kid. But they're just radical Muslims right? Well put yourself in their situation, would you do it? What drove them to do such a ridiculous thing? As an atheist it Christian you wouldn't because you have empathy for a 12 year old kid instinctively and there's no way you could justify it with the bible. If you have to kill him because he's a spy or whatever then do it humanely. But the Q'uran literally endorses beheading enemies and emphasises that this world is just a test, you will be rewarded in the afterlife with virgins and shit so what happens in the real world isn't important. As long as you're doing the just thing in Allah's name you'll be rewarded eventually.

Furthermore people who say "it's only some Muslims" forget that it was only some Nazis that killed jews. It was only some maoists who mass murdered Chinese. Only some of X that did bad things. They problem is the ideology not the people. People are just pawns for these ideologies, and ignoring the root of the problem won't make it go away.

You wanna know something Goyim,
If I were a muslim living in America or England I wouldn't dare condemn Islam,
You know why.....
Because I want to live,
And where I am in my neighbourhood it's not the sane Goyim that rule, it's the Jihadist Goyim. And the sane Goyim might blab on and on and on abou protecting me and my family but really, they won't do shit!
The sane Goyim won't come to my neighborhood to protect me, they won't go to the mosque to clean it of weapons and they won't establish an ACTUAL system of law in muslim area because they don't want to deal with the responsibility that comes with ruling....but the Jihadist will.
so FUCK YOU SANE GOYIM,
I WANT TO LIVE!!!!

the media is polarised, you either have what OP mentioned, or what you mentioned. There is no in between

So now public opinion has mirrored this, and it is literally you are with us, or you are a terrorist. Discussion of foreign policy makes you an islam apologist and cuck

and discussion of islam's effect on terrorism makes you a warmonger bigot

Also i rarely hear any in depth talk of foreign policy on either side of the media, maybe it's different in Israel

Oy ya fucking leb cunt.
Islam is cancer. There is no theology in Islam that promotes peaceful coexistence for every one random quote for peace you'll get hoards more chiming that is haram, unIslamic or that of the Infidels followed by much cursing and "death to America". If you want a proper analysis of "foreign policy" look at Islam's dirty fingerprints throughout History. Whether you look at how Mohammad sold out the Jews as arbiter, or how the Turks enslaved European Christians or the treacherous double speak of Edrogan on Europe and Turkishness. You will see Islam and Arabs are not as allies but expedient business partners.

if muslims really cared about the terrorist attacks they would be selling out their family members and friends left and right. so many family members of shooters get interviewed afterwards, and at least one person knows that they stockpiled weapons or harbored radical thoughts.

in the context of your words, you should have use Goy instead of Goyim
>mah 180 IQ

how come no one foresaw the evil of islam prior to 2001? Considering its one of the worlds oldest religions. Did islam just radicalise overnight?

try and find a westerner warning of the dangers of islam prior to 2001. you literally can't

we predicted peak oil, global warming all pre 1980, yet can't guess the evil muslims were planning world domination after sept 01

not sure if trolling, but the WTC was bombed in 1991 by Bin Laden. He was captured somewhere in the middle east(cant recall where) and they offered him to Bill Clinton. He refused, so they released him. Everyone knew about the Muslim threat, even in the early 90's. Why do you think PC culture exploded? Muslims had to be made the victims, or else Bush would still be president.

>American education
Read what he wrote. Goyim is the plural form, and he adressed the plural form throughout.

>no one saw Islam before 2001
Everyone who studied history is aware of the Muslim threat. From the miraculous crushing of the Arab nations by the Jews to the rise of the Islamic Empire and the notorious cruelty displayed in those conquests. Whereas before it was considered something exotic to be left the fuck alone, nowadays its rammed down your throat whether you like it or not.

>oldest
Its one of the youngest being 600 years younger than Christianity

>Moderate muslims
The only moderate muslim is a dead one.

>jew trying to weasel out
that's never happened in the history of ever

kkk is gone retard and is heavily monitored and policed today to keep people from harming anyone

just like it should be with the few muslims we have here and to keep the rest fucking out

The kkk have been completely ostracized from society and most blacks are Christians anyway

"jihadist Goyim"
I thought Jews were the masters of context? He used a plural form to describe a specific group of people. Is English and Torah hebrew all you know?

Wait, i forgot. Babylon Talmud. (snicker snicker)

How many terrorist attacks have the kkk dome this decade?

>How come the media never asks about the affect of foreign policy on terrorism?

It's called a Hegelian dialectic. There are only a thesis and an anti-thesis:

- Muslims are peace loving people
- Muslims are terrorists

There's no:

- We are funding terrorists to destroy Muslim's countries, forcing them to escape, hate us, bring terrorists along and some conduct revenge attacks, some conduct terrorism.

Of course, Sup Forums falls into one side of it that (((they))) always benefit from. No one looks to who is conducting the foreign policy.

Whether you vote Trump (zionist) or Clinton (zionist), you will get one of these sides of the argument reflected in foreign policy and (((they))) win by default.

nice framing

how many cross burnings has islam done this year?

guess that makes islam the lesser evil?

For example, France just killed 200 innocent civilians in the north of Syria, without having permission of being in the country.

And they're crying about 80 of their innocent civilians dying.

They have no leg to stand on, when they both commit these crimes both sides are criminals and the cycle of revenge continues.

No one dares ask "why are we conducting these destructive regime change, wars and funding of terrorists". The moment they see the red flag of muslims waved in front of them, they start charging up like an angry bull.

And Muslims are still all Jihadists at heart whether or not they are friendly

Fuck off Melbourne. Islam has been terrorising everyone for 1400 years now.

Even the Belgians in the Congo free State went after the muslims that were raiding from the Sudan in the 1880s.

People have been aware for a long time- since the around the 700s.

>And Muslims are still all Jihadists at heart whether or not they are friendly
Fun fact, according to the bible you're allowed to lie if it allows you to propel Christianity, so again, both sides are equivalent at an abstract level.

The problem isn't what your straw man representation is meant to do, the problem is:

a) Killing them, destroying their countries
b) Importing the remainder here

Unless you want to kill every single one of them, which is one strategy I suppose, you're pretty much just stabbing yourself in the leg repeatedly. But of course, killing them all will also justify the annihilation of Europe by another power in the future. Guess which power that will be.

That is factually incorrect. The hard line fundamentalists all come out of Saudi-backed Wahhabist groups.

The notion that all Muslims are bad, while it may serve your infantile intelligence, is ridiculous in light off the evidence.

>While the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia (KSA) takes seriously the threat of terrorism within Saudi Arabia, it has been an ongoing challenge to persuade Saudi officials to treat terrorist financing emanating from Saudi Arabia as a strategic priority.

>Still, donors in Saudi Arabia constitute the most significant source of funding to Sunni terrorist groups worldwide.

wikileaks.org/plusd/cables/09STATE131801_a.html

>Islam has been terrorising everyone for 1400 years now.
Islam is shit, but you also fall into these two arguments You can't escape the Hegelian dialectic and are doomed to defeat by a (((third party))).

I really thought people would get red pilled about this game of (((Islamic terrorism))) but it looks like all it takes is a few events to force people to swallow the blue pill and look away from the true antagonist of all of this.

Maybe you didn't, faggot.

>That is factually incorrect. The hard line fundamentalists all come out of Saudi-backed Wahhabist groups.
>The notion that all Muslims are bad, while it may serve your infantile intelligence, is ridiculous in light off the evidence.

Also a fun fact: Israel was truly founded in 1920 by British agreement (Balford), the same year that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia was founded. Both have served the same purpose, one destroys these people from the outside, the other from the inside.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Memoirs_of_Mr._Hempher,_The_British_Spy_to_the_Middle_East

But it's the perfect crime and all it takes is a terrorist attack to get our western people to chimp out and strike with murder of their own overseas, pic related.

To anyone outside the situation, they cannot distinguish the acts of terrorists from the acts of western states that act like terrorists and even fund/arm/train these terrorists.

But of course :^) Let's blame le boogie man and call for these policies to continue by being blind to (((who))) is leading us down this destructive path. After all "BASED MILO" told us to love gays, love jews and hate those dirty mudslimes!

>Whether you vote Trump (zionist) or Clinton (zionist), you will get one of these sides of the argument reflected in foreign policy and (((they))) win by default.

No you fucking dumbfuck.

Sup Forums wants a Nationalist revolution. That only comes from having an outgroup. Make Muslims the outgroup and you get to overthrow the Jew order.

Look at the correlation between dislike for Jews and Muslims. They are undeniably linked. Once the population asks

>hmmm who's importing the Muslims?
>oh right, the Jews

Then it's done. We win. The people vote populist nationalist to remove both and you get Poland.

If you stop hating Muslims, there will never be the anti-Jew revolution because revolutions don't happen without existing chaos. If you deny the Muslims create chaos, you get NO CHANGE, because you are saying there is NO CHAOS.

I Want them to reevaluate and condemn certain passages in the quran as it is what breeds the 'hate'.

We will stop asking that when they start introspectively look into their religion and reform it to remove any us vs them mentality and or violence against unbelievers.

In-group preference. To them even the most violent and brutal Jihadi is still "one of us." They're very similar to the Jews in that their worldview consists of people who are going to heaven (muslims) and godless subhumans bound for hell (everyone else).

There's never going to be a bridge between the cultures and thinking so is only inviting disaster.

They will not because the Q'uran is a miracle straight from God himself unlike the bible which is third party accounts. To denounce anything in the Q'uran is to denounce God

As to the question of "Why do they hate us?":

Despite Bush's belief that they hate us for our freedom (which raises an position where we are fighting terrorism by shredding the freedoms that the terrorists hate us for), the DoD under Rumfeld completed a study in 2003 that concluded with pic related.

fas.org/irp/agency/dod/dsb/commun.pdf

>But of course :^) Let's blame le boogie man and call for these policies to continue by being blind to (((who))) is leading us down this destructive path. After all "BASED MILO" told us to love gays, love jews and hate those dirty mudslimes!

No, you're defending the Muslims, who are the soldiers fighting this war for people like Soros. You fundamentally do not understand that the Muslims and Jews are not two sides in a 3 side war, they're both part of 1 side in a 2 side war.

(((They))) are on a single side: against the white race. It's not hard to figure this out. They described this exact strategy in the Kalergi plan in 1920.

>Make Muslims the outgroup and you get to overthrow the Jew order.
That's what you think, but they're already conducting Jewjitsu on your ass and you haven't noticed.

Trump was going to pick Michael Flynn or General Matthis as his running mate, but got cucked by the (((GOPe))) and chose Pence. You were so focused on your out group that you accepted it and didn't mount much resistance. Now (((they))) have a assassination veto against Trump.

They're going to define nationalism, just as they have defined conservatism, as not LOVE for your nation and people, but HATRED for (((their))) enemies.

>Look at the correlation between dislike for Jews and Muslims. They are undeniably linked. Once the population asks
The hatred for Muslims has reached a critical mass where Europe can do anything it likes for Israel and will be cheered by it by the masses of blue pilled faggots who think supporting Israel will be a great display of nationalism, like Trump.

>If you stop hating Muslims, there will never be the anti-Jew revolution because revolutions don't happen without existing chaos. If you deny the Muslims create chaos, you get NO CHANGE, because you are saying there is NO CHAOS.

I don't hate Muslims for the same reason I don't hate animals and niggers, because they don't know any better, they don't have the mental capacity to escape their control. That's why I prefer to keep them in zoos (their own countries) that I can visit and see the shit mud huts they make over time while buying their oil cheap.

I don't want to buy that oil from (((them))) while they control out banking systems, media and foreign policy.

>If you deny the Muslims create chaos, you get NO CHANGE, because you are saying there is NO CHAOS.

It's not enough to state that, it's also important to package it with:

- (((Who))) is funding these mudslimes, teaching them to hate us and why they hate us (destroying their countries)
- How we can stop the cycle from continuing

>No, you're defending the Muslims, who are the soldiers fighting this war for people like Soros
Hey, the muslims in Iraq and Syria seem to be fighting against Soros, but they don't fit your Hegelian dialectic position so rather than explain that you just ignore them.

>You fundamentally do not understand that the Muslims and Jews are not two sides in a 3 side war, they're both part of 1 side in a 2 side war.

What you don't understand is that there's also two muslims:

- Victims of (((their))) strategy
- Tools of (((their))) strategy

By simplifying the matter into "HURRRRR KILL MUSLIMS", you yourself become a tool of the strategy, a pawn, not a player.

Which is the same old white guilt that has been peddled for decades.

>hurr hurr whitey keeping us down

BLM is a prefect example of how the Jewish media creates something out of nothing. I have no doubt that Jewish tentacles in the Muslim world have been doing this since the 70s as a way of creating an angry group of migrants to undermine the West.

This is the holohoax of the 21st century.

>muh shoah
>muh drones
>muh racist police

All are created and engineered by the media machine to undermine the West.

Lol what. Are you fuckinng retarded ? Cross burnings don't kill people faggot Aussie

If that's not a troll picture then that fucking moron should realize that destruction of the white Christian world will accompany the destruction of Israel. Fucking Jewish arrogance.

Finally, I find it funny how quickly some people joined hands with degenerate faggots, trannies and crypto-leftist who are destroying western and Christian values every day under the "big tent" philosophy and not leveraging the red pilled Muslims out there who understand this game.

Luckily not all of us are so retarded to get played in chess as a pawn and instead gitgud and play 4D chess, which means not hating the pieces, but focusing on the players.

40% of French Muslims think suicide bombing is justified. They may not all be jihadis but they're mostly all still pieces of shit

>Which is the same old white guilt that has been peddled for decades.
The thing is the white guilt is for centuries old "crimes" that have happened, not CURRENTLY HAPPENING CRIMES.

Like honestly, that axe murdering psycho in Germany? He flipped out when he heard a childhood friend of his was killed by NATO in Afghanistan.

It's not the same "white guilt" that SJWs use, convenient, both pinning us down and also erasing the crimes of Israel. It's the real shit we should stop doing for the benefit of (((them))).

It's pretty fucking simple - the Muslims fighting for Assad are the 10-15% who are Shia.

The Sunni majority are Jewish pawns.

>By simplifying the matter into "HURRRRR KILL MUSLIMS", you yourself become a tool of the strategy, a pawn, not a player.

No, you're fighting the Jewish fie with fire. Jews want to kill the white race. The entire media pumps out propaganda saying this and rallying all other races to the cause.

>muh shoah
>muh drones
>muh racist police

If you can replicate this against Islam, then you can get a lot of places on side - China (uighurs), India (many Muslims) and Russia (Chechnya).

Not only that, you give yourself an obvious scapegoat to go full Nazi and rid yourself of the (((influences))) and (((globalists))).

How are you so unaware of the success in Poland and Hungary, where antisemitism is booming? The banks are slowly being brought to heel. PUBLIC SUPPORT FOR NATIONALISM IS GAINED VIA ANTI MUSLIM POPULISM.

>you will be rewarded in the afterlife with virgins
Actually that was a mistranslation that became a lie they started using to get young men to work for them. What the translation actually says, instead of virgins, is raisins.
Yes, dried grapes. Not even joking.

You don't find it the least bit odd that Islamic terrorism didn't take off until the Eisenhower doctrine started and Saudi Arabia began to fund Islamic fundamentalists to the tune of 100 billion dollars over the last 20 years?

Why become a muslim in the first place? its retarded like every other religion PLUS you will be associated with sharia and terrorism

The quran is just passages that muhammad claimed were straight from allah himself and the book was complied years after he's death mainly from hearsay and scribbles on leaves

>If that's not a troll picture then that fucking moron should realize that destruction of the white Christian world will accompany the destruction of Israel. Fucking Jewish arrogance.
No it's Jewish GENIUS you silly goyim.

They're going to destroy both sides at the same time, with these destructive interventions and "springs" while chucking the rubbish over to Europe to set it on fire long enough to become the most powerful country in the world.

Why do you think Israel has the largest number of armaments per kilometer squared? Because it's going to expand soon once every country around it is destroyed by us.

Then it's unstoppable, it will help destroy Europe and everything around it. Just like they did in the last cycle where the apocalypse first happened:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WufY2cpEGw

Fucking blue pilled autists are going to let it happen again.

Why do you think Homer wrote the Illiad and Odyssey? It was a fucking WARNING FROM THE PAST, one that you failed to understand.

And 50% of Americans want to nuke the whole region. What is your point?

The difference between harboring resentment and actually taking action is quite a large gulf to cover.

So the solution is not to take the bait.

>It's pretty fucking simple - the Muslims fighting for Assad are the 10-15% who are Shia.
Slightly wrong, the majority of the Syrian army are Sunni. But it's true the Shia are a lot more reasonable, as seen by their alliance with Christians in Lebanon and Iraq.

>The Sunni majority are Jewish pawns.
I agree for the rest of the countries outside those two, though the Egyptians haven't really harmed us yet and they're the ones with the most Arabs.

>Jews want to kill the white race
Well, we are the #1 danger to them at the moment and if they destroy us, it will be the Chinese turn. Muslims are easy mode for them, they're already mostly destroyed.

>How are you so unaware of the success in Poland and Hungary, where antisemitism is booming? The banks are slowly being brought to heel. PUBLIC SUPPORT FOR NATIONALISM IS GAINED VIA ANTI MUSLIM POPULISM.

Poland/Hungary is still under white control. Which is why they're going to provoke a war with Russia, you just can't win while ignoring the parasites.

>So the solution is not to take the bait.
The only solution is to do what the Romans tried to do and what the Germans tried to do more recently.

You can't win while this parasite exists, it's what we've all been telling you for years, it wasn't just a funny meme. We were dead serious.

When do they ever come out en masse to condemn it?
They're always silent and saying not all muslims rather than actually condemning it.

Terrorism just took the place of Muslim conquest which has been going on for 1400 years. Muslim countries are no longer powerful enough to invade Europe or Asia like they did in the past, terrorism is their impotent attempt to strike the same fear they caused hundreds of years ago. Islam will always be a religion of war.

The Australian Defence Force knew that kids were getting butt fucked in the Middle East back in the 1970s dude, it was just hushed up.

You cannot prove your claim is the problem. You literally made that up on the spot. Less asspulls please

Dunno, all the Republicans I know always asked, "Why don't the moderate Muslims DO SOMETHING about terrorism/IS/Al Qaeda?"

The answer is that they actually support them with money and protection, no matter how loudly they condemn them with words.

>It's not the same "white guilt"

Yes it is. Afghanistan was about showing that you don't fuck with whitey and can't get away with 3000 dead whites. The only problem was we didn't go far enough and bomb the genuine funders in Saudi Arabia.

We were sent off on wild goose chases against secular dictators specifically because of white guilt.

>wah save Iraqis from mean Saddam
>wah save X Muslims from mean Y dictator

Of course no one gives a fuck when the Saudis bomb Yemen because $$$ to fund the Jew media comes from them

Afghanistan was necessary to stomp out Saudi shit in Pakistan (even though the Jew media made sure it failed). The rest of the dictators should have been left alone, but the same anti-white leftists who whine about Trump wanted us to stop mean Saddam. Like they cry about Assad now.

If there was no white guilt, Saudi would be a crater and Iraq/Syria/Libya would have remained sanctioned but unbombed.

Muslims are a Jewish/Saudi army. In China they're already acting up because the Jews are worried about how little control they have over Chinese banks.

>Poland/Hungary is still under white control. Which is why they're going to provoke a war with Russia

Russia is the one with the Jew problem. Look up the Russian links to Israel. They are much deeper than Poland or Hungary has.

Russia also has the longstanding proxy war with the USA over Europe, which influences what Poland says and does. Even if all Jews and Muslims died, Poland and Russia will still fight eventually.

Fucking Winston Churchill did. Too bad your empire kept calling him "racist" and kicking him out of Parliament for trying to warn you.

whoops

>Republicans I know always asked, "Why don't the moderate Muslims DO SOMETHING about terrorism/IS/Al Qaeda?"
It's hilarious. We exposed that they create and fund it in the middle east, import it here, then they pin the blame on random people and ask that they should condemn it. It's almost school yard-level bullying.

I don't remember this level of terrorism happening, with weekly attacks, shooting and bombings until the "Arab spring" happened.

And before the republicans wash their hand of it, see pic related.

It gets better. Daesh indoctrination teaches that they believe they must bring war to the world, at which point they will keep losing and losing battles until their territory shrinks to just a single city. Then there will be a final battle of good vs evil and Jesus Christ (yes you read that right, jesus of the christian faith) will come back and fight with them to kill all their enemies.

It's quite clever because it bakes in the idea that should they ever lose territory, that's all right because it was prophesied anyway.

Better hope you identified the correct parasite, though. Kill a healthy and productive organ because you convinced yourself it was a "useless parasite" like the Romans and Nazis did, and you'll suffer the same fate.

>Afghanistan was about showing that you don't fuck with whitey and can't get away with 3000 dead whites
You mean you don't fuck around with kikey and try to expose their false flag.

>The only problem was we didn't go far enough and bomb the genuine funders in Saudi Arabia.
Another blue pill in a red pill, 9/11 was 100% an Israeli-Bush-Saudi joint operation. Leaving out the first two leads you down this false narrative.

There's no way a bunch of camel jockeys could have rigged tower 7 to detonate on 9/11.

>Muslims are a Jewish/Saudi army. In China they're already acting up because the Jews are worried about how little control they have over Chinese banks.
I know and I agree, but by not correcting the lies they spread with truth, we're ultimately going to be THEIR army, just like we were for the last 25 years.

>Russia is the one with the Jew problem. Look up the Russian links to Israel. They are much deeper than Poland or Hungary has.

Russia is a Jewish run country and has contributed as much to the arab spring behind the scenes than America has. Who do you think passes all the information about these countries which were soviet clients.

>Even if all Jews and Muslims died, Poland and Russia will still fight eventually.
And I hope Poland wins. Poland is an honorable country, Russians are nothing but shit.

>when Muslims do come out en masse and condemn terrorism

Source for this ever happening?

>hurr durr muslims are evil violent people by nature, i don't care that the vast majority of terrorists organizations are funded by the Saudis, or that the US cooperates with the Saudi/Israeli agenda for the region

Your claim isn't the issue either. You have to ask who is supporting these groups. Who is the biggest advocate for Islamic fundamentalism? The answer you will allows come to is "our greatest ally in the region" Saudi Arabia.

Until the Americans are willing to take on the Saudis regarding their explicit support of every major islamic terrorist group of the last 40 years, their claims of the dangers of terrorism should be laughed at.

The real money and protection comes from the Saudis see Ironically, Republicans are the biggest advocates for our alliance with Saudi Arabia.

>The answer is that the Republicans actually support them with money and protection, no matter how loudly they condemn them with words.

ytfy

bait/8

>Better hope you identified the correct parasite, though
Simple. The parasite is the kabbalist cult who believe they are God's chosen and everyone around them have to be reduced to cattle.

Jews aren't even the real problem, but that red pill is above Sup Forums's pay grade.

Ben Carson hinted at it in the RNC, only a few caught what he was on to. But Israel is definitely their vehicle.

>Fun fact, according to the bible you're allowed to lie if it allows you to propel Christianity,

Source?

> yeah well when I replace X with a random Y of my choosing, your argument sounds stupid

Canada is going to take your shitposting crown if you can't do better than that.

Muslims dindu nuffin, it was all do joows

... KKK members are regularly exposed and shamed by active tasks forces. Their lives destroyed, simply for membership in the club... despite having zero evidence of any wrongdoing other than "they rayciss."

Meanwhile sandniggers with actual terrorist contact are investigated twice, released, then shoot up a bar full of faggots.

What do liberals do to stop Islamic terror? Demand white people give up their guns.

Kill yourself. You can grant yourself a death far more pleasant than when we drag your kind into the street.

Nazis and Romans thought it was "simple" too.

Anyone that's actually studying reality by challenging their own assumptions instead of reinforcing "simple" ones knows you're wrong, but there's no point in explaining it to you.

>There's no way a bunch of camel jockeys could have rigged tower 7 to detonate on 9/11.

I believe Jews, rather than Israel directly, helped in 9/11. Israel itself doesn't really gain from the endgame of an Islamized Europe as it will lose aid and be even more of a pariah.

Soros and other banker Jews have been wanting Israel to dissolve for decades because it is a speedbump in the road to a full removal of the white race and replacement by a global brown underclass + Jewish ruling class.

mrc.org/articles/56-million-soros-aids-universities-boycott-israel

Its existence causes anti-Jew feelings which they would rather not have in the Muslim community. The fact that groups like BLM are pro-Palestine means the Jews want a transition to no Israel and instead a community of Jews in, say, New York ruling over blacks directly and determining their movements (BLM).

I'm tired. If you are inclined to believe that 1.6 billion people are terrorists, then you are as delusional as the Wahhabists you purport to hate.

the kkk has 80 members and 60 of them are fbi plants

>I don't remember this level of terrorism happening
So I guess you are ~20yo right? All of what you are seeing now was predicted in the 80s during the Intifadas. The only thing the moslems haven't done ((yet)) are bus-bombings....

Are you fucking retarded?
Do you not remember the outcry when ISIS started fucking up the Levant of "please, save us Western world"
A mudslime parliament even endorsed this to bring back the rule of (((((secular))))) law

>moslems

Nice try, (((buddy))). We know you and the Saudis are behind these groups.