To the user that recommended I watch this in the other thread, holy shit thanks. To the other user saying it was shit...

To the user that recommended I watch this in the other thread, holy shit thanks. To the other user saying it was shit, you're a faggot.

I watched this with my dad and he liked it up until the last act

It's a shit movie and you should feel bad for shilling it

I recommend this a lot, so there's a chance it was me.
You're welcome.

I'LL SLAP YOU RED

how is it bad?

it was boring

you have to be 18

I bet you don't watch movies made before 1995

>tfw native american and rooted for the townies the entire movie

It was an odd shift but I dug it. The cannibals were legitimately frightening too.

This movie was boring as fuck.
>Olyphant was smart to drop out

you're a native american and you rooted for the townies over the intentionally exploitation-tier mutant cannibal savages?

wow, look at you go little buddy

I'm not surprised because that was a real departure from classic westerns. I went in expecting a horror movie and it delivered. I really enjoyed it and thought everyone did a good job. Make more westerns please Kurt Russell.

>a tribe of proud peoples just trying to survive
Fixed

Chicory is best boy.

epic

Loved Bone Tomakawk

>have the exact same story for "A Perfect Getaway".

>you will never have Kurt Russel's genes

I want that hair.

native americans have nothing to be smug about, pepe

They even had a native american say the cannibals weren't any kind of Injun.

I liked the movie but they did they really need to get rekt so badly? Hate how the OP Gentleman got taken out almost right away.

i'm the user that suggested it. glad you enjoyed it dude, one of the best horror flicks that's been made in fuckin ages.

and yeah the user who said it was awful was full of shit. wouldnt even recommend anything else when asked. pure faggot

What? My memory of Getaway might be a bit cloudy but wasn't there a huge twist that innocent couple turned out to be the psychos?

Correct. I don't have that slightest idea what he's talking about.