/afl/

Adelaide v Fred at Strathalbyn in 15 bings

West Coast v Port Adelaide at Leederville Oval at 3:35pm AWST

Other urls found in this thread:

vipleague.bz/aussie-rules/553307/2/adelaide-crows-vs-fremantle-dockers-live-stream-online.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

HEAVE HO UNNA

> essenshit
> essenshit haircuts

anyone got a stream?

based Fred

seconding this

who /dabloos/ here?

vipleague.bz/aussie-rules/553307/2/adelaide-crows-vs-fremantle-dockers-live-stream-online.html

cheers cunt

/afl/ Supercoach League code

/afl/ Tipping League code

Join up lads

Never knew Straffo was such a disgusting sexist

>misselaide

>pooffo

Who cares lol

/afl/ is well and truly dead

It's only JLT right now right? I'm sure more funposting will come once the season actually starts.

yeah this is literally a who cares cup practice run where no one is fielding a full strength team. big, strong muscular /afl/ will return to RUNNING Sup Forums in March

>Awful Community
>Shit (((Sport)))
Time to cut your dick off faggots!

fugg cum back D :DDD

GET UP THERE UNNA

season doesnt start today does it?

also what does heave ho hunna mean

found the muslim from western sydney that voted no

>freo

WILSON YOU FUCKING GRUB

USELESS PURPLE CUNTS ARE GONNA DO THIS SHIT TO ME AGAIN THIS YEAR

lmao imagine having ross lyon as your coach in 2018

plz no bully

Tigers on premiership watch

never ever.

basedbane

Reminder that THAT WAS OUT OF BOUNDS.

Impressive showing from freo desu

why the fuck are they still forcing this gay agenda
the gays have equal rights. the gays can marry. fuck off already

hawks lads

Because a lot of people still dont accept them. Its not about equal rights but everyone accepting their life styles as equally valid.

>please like gay people
>"no"
>RUIN THIS FUCKFACE'S LIFE HE WON'T SWALLOW THE DICK WE FORCE DOWN HIS THROAT

DRAW INCOMING LADS

low scoring thriller in the aflw lads hope youre watching

>mark on 50m
>need one behind to win
>bomb it up high 20m

wtf is this shit kek

Getting sick of these eagle flogs constantly playing for the free kicks

Ice cream truck parked right outside my house for 10 minutes now, literally going insane with this jingle playing

Female goal ump for the port game looks alright desu

Wow west coast have a small speedy boong goal sneak how original cant wait to have him overhyped

my ding dong hard lads

>sniffs your petrol

wanna fug the goal umpire :D

Are Sudanese people the blackest in the world?

Anyone know her name?

Worst Coast getting fuckin umpball. Color me shocked

Either Rose, Chelsea or Sally. Since it's WA it's probably Sally Boud

>on track for 50 free kicks in the first game of the preseason

Shes looking fit. Never knew there was a 3rd chick. Only knew Chelsea and Rose

FUCK OFF SHUEY

>shuey dropping the knees and pushing the defenders arm around his neck

Wow havent seen that before

t. pwnstar91

Only one of them was me m8

>people in the crowd raging at umpires and furiously cheering for a meaningless preseason game

West Coast supporters are usually bogans and/or autists so it makes sense

welcome to worst cuckstralia

that's fucking stupid, I'm a deadshit bogan and I honestly don't care who you fuck as long as you aren't a pedo (I'm looking at you Richo you kiddie fiddler).

All these fags whine about being accepted and represented but guess what? We do accept it and we don't care, if you want to just be "treated like everyone else" stop having your fag parades and stop injecting politics into sport. We see you and we don't care.

like midnight in a coffin

>the preamble to fucking with the rules in the regular season has already begun

trust west coke to fuck everything up if they aren't ducking their getting knocked the fuck out. hate them more than the hawks and I'm basedbane

The fact you "dont care" is the problem though. They want you to care and actively support it. To be an "ally".

This is what it comes down to. Most people dont care and want them to act normal which is why they continue to push because they dont want mere acceptance and silent acknowledgement. They want revenge for the supposed ill treatment of the past and the only way they believe that can happen is everyone actively support it.

Because if you dont actively support it you may as well be against it which makes you a homophobic bigoted piece of shit

What is your favorite Pokémon?

don't buy it, don't go to the match, don't watch the match. The only thing they understand is the bottom line. I don't care about gays but keep your rainbow shit out of sports, if Magpie fans can't put up a stop the mosques banner (which ironically is one of the most pro-gay statements you could make) then gays shouldn't get a peep at all.

>they don't want mere acceptance and silent acknowledgement.
too true and that's why when push comes to shove gays will get the rope too

>don't buy it, don't go to the match, don't watch the match. The only thing they understand is the bottom line.

False. When it comes to social agendas a company will often happliy lose money to push a message. Look at aflw. It clearly is a total money pit but the AFL WILL fund it as long as it takes.

They will fund a pride game as long as they can becsuse they believe its the right thing to do and the social benefits outweigh the monetary costs

Excellent post

that port bald cunt must have an iq of 66

>They will fund a pride game as long as they can
yes until the money runs out, money they won't have because people won't pay for something they are told they should like.

AFLW is a shit example because after the inaugural year of hype from last year dies down and people start to see laughable 7-2 half time scores and just terrible football in general they'll stop caring and it's already happened, in it's second year lol. When it all boils down to it, they aren't going to jeopardise the proper AFL just to make a bunch of dykes are ~30 fans happy, if they do then they deserve to die.

and to add, it was the Men's league that actually funded this DOA women's league and they still complain. unbelievable.

Hawks at $26 to win the premiership is a steal, get on it ASAP. Hawks are literally going to back to their best this year and storm the competition. Only reason they didn't play finals last year is because of the shit start

I have a feeling that this year is going to be a true lull year where we go back to dark times of Geelong ranking high, Tigers and Crows still be a powerhouse and Sydney always manages to go under the radar always. Need a team to throw a spanner in the works like a Melbourne actually maturing and dominating teams to make things interesting.

>new bundaberg rum ad
>its got a gay pride parade in it

ACCEPT GAYS YOU BIGOTS

just pooed and ate it lads
delicious stinky poopoo for dinner, poopoos for me, smelly braaaaaps and poopoo yummy

Good post desu senpai

>the delay between the commentary and pav

are they commentating from cuckbourne?

carlton will make top 8 this season

standard NRLel post

rural/pleb grounds have really shithouse comms setups because all of the regular AFL used grounds usually have a predefined media centre and what not

I hope so, would love to see them do it.

just realized that 'roo' isn't dunstall

KEK

amateur

>umpball
pathetic

there are much more expensive experiments currently in the league than a gay pride round.

Oh no no no no no no hahahahahaha

>port losing to West Coast right at the end after leading for pretty much all game
>again
Oh nonono

>stream just went offline

absolutely fuming, practice game or not

such as?

Gold Coast?

LMAO

someone else mentioned gold coast, so i’ll mention the giants as well.

>paying 55 free kicks in a pre season game

Put the fucking whistle away

that's a stupid example. Experimenting with growing the league and adding teams, regardless of their success is a worthwhile experiment to help the game itself however much of a failure Gold Coast is (and they didn't do anything at all to help themselves flourish granted) but "experimenting" with trying to FORCE a minority position that most people have already accepted is suicide and I don't know why you can't see this.

see above

nice quads

>FORCE a minority position that most people have already accepted

If people have already accepted it then its not forcing or a minority position.

The AFL is big enough to survive a whole gay pride round let alone single pride game. People wont stop watching over it

Giants are semi-contesting, GC are rubbish and were just green-lit to spite NORF when they declined to move. Too much coke and too little care over there in Bris Vegas

new expansion teams in non-AFL states could be seen a forcing a minority position.

>worst cuckstralia

typical

I don't think you have the mental acuity to understand my position and I mean that seriously.
People respect Indigenous Round because aboriginal people actually had to suffer through real racism, despite their obvious skills, to be reconfigured and celebrated. That's what a theme should be about. To date there are 0 (ZERO) openly gay AFL players yet I'm supposed to wave a rainbow flag with a shiteating grin on my face, why? Just because the AFL is "big enough" to survive a pride game or round doesn't mean they should out of social pressure. Your post reeks of Victorian entitlement and "I want it so I should get it because they have enough money."

>the populace of a certain area generates enough attention and desire for a representative team so much that the AFL actually considers it
>this is a "minority" position
1/10 try again

the giants are competitive but the home attendances are terrible.

recognised** and celebrated