So... Sup Forums.... Was he not so bad?

so... Sup Forums.... Was he not so bad?

At least he seems much better than Hillary and Trump..

The central problem in the West is division.

- Racial division (due to diversity and different fertility rates, not much to be done about this).
- Financial division (a small upper class gets obscenely wealthy without hard work, while the rest has seen purchasing power stagnate or decline in the last eight years).
- Political division (more extreme factions on both sides, but especially the progressive left's identity politics).
- Religious division (Islam against everyone else, which is in Islam's nature).

Has Obama done anything to stop division in the United States? Absolutely not. He has sided consistently with identity politics in the realm of social politics and done nothing to reduce income and wealth inequality or curtail the power of financial institutions in the realm of fiscal and economic politics. He has been at best a weak and incompetent President, and at worst a villainous President.

He's a race baiting, lying, globalist closeted Muslim mulatto who has fucked over whites and blacks in America and brought hundreds of thousands of potential terrorists here, just so they can vote for him. He's a traitor to the American people, and completely fake. I hope there's a special place in hell for him.

Every policy he has implemented has benefitted blacks at the expense of whites

Someone screen cap this because you've nailed exactly why I don't like Obama.

He was meh. He will forever be remembered for his performances as a presidential canadiate in '08. Which is a pretty abysmal track record for a president.

Obama single-handedly divided the country; of course he isn't better.

Obama has killed alot of people. That is a good thing.

He is a strong man and I thought he would be a good president.

But his main two objectives were easier access to healthcare (Obamacare) and tighter gun controls.
Both of which he failed at, quite spectacularly.

And the divisions between race in America has appeared to of gotten worse.

Plus, he went down in my book when he threatened the UK will be "back of the queue" for trade during the Brexit referendum.

Obviously since I don't live in American I can't judge any changes in quality of living there since he because president.

But I don't think he was a very good president.

/thread

I'm kinda newfag yet in Sup Forums (only 1 year around), but what's exactly the problem with globalism?

divide and conquer

Nothing, there are a lot of nationalists in Sup Forums and they're triggered when homogeneity and protectionism are threatened. It's ideology for the weak and entitled.

Easily in the bottom 10 presidents

Nah he was much worse than both.

>He is a very patriotic man

I see, just what i thought. Thanks m8

I find it impressive, Obama was this black president who promoted ending bias and discrimination against people for just being different, while Donald trump targets Mexicans, and Muslims as the source of all Americas problems pretty much promoting racial bias.

Obama allowed gays to get marriage, while trumps VP is pro making homosexuality a crime.

Obama deported more illegal immigrants than any other president, while trying to get the ones that actually contribute to American society a path to citizenship, while Donald trump says to deport them all and build a wall.

And yet...obama is the penultimate racist, who stokes racial division, abuses it, and has brought America to the brink of a "race war."

Did I get this right, Sup Forums?

Or can someone explain to me, in detail, the mental gymnastics necessary to come to the conclusion of Obama being the ultimate racist?

Any chance you are jewish?

You just got shilled m80

> Tax increases

> Obamacare rising costs

> Most spending by all previous presidents

> Arming ISIS in Syria and Libya

> Worse relations off with Russia than Bush

> Iran nuclear deal

> Race baiting blacks against whites

> Wants to bring in Syrian refugees

Actually he was pretty terrible.

Yanking troops out of Iraq prematurely leading to isis and creating obamacare, a big fuck you to the middle class are to big ones. Dont really have time to drag on about this faggot right now.

piss off with that weak bait

>Trayvon casing out houses, attacks Zimmerman when followed and ends up on top of him punching him in the head.
>Obama (with no details other than the colour of his skin): If I had a son, I imagine he'd be like Trayvon.

>Obama: Women earn 77c for every dollar men earn and that just isn't right.
>Aware of and ignoring the fact that women produce less than 77% of what men produce.

Those are the two that irritate me the most.

In general, this BLM movement you are seeing right now is caused by the leftist media, fanning the flames of racial tensions, convincing blacks they are being hard-done by. Refusing to report black on white crime, while blasting any white on black crime they can dig out everywhere, in an attempt to skew reality.

>Ridiculous affirmative action programs that basically make it illegal to argue with anyone who isn't fucking a white male.

May not be all Obama's fault, but, as the POTUS, the media, ultimately, answers to him. He appears not to give a fuck about all the dishonest bullshit they pump out.

He's literally setting off a race war in the coming future in his last months in office

He was ok until this year.

Flattened out the middle class
TPP
Forced purchase of health care
Drove us deeper into debt, for no valid reason other than he's leaving

I can see you're new here.

>Obama allowed gays to get marriage, while trumps VP is pro making homosexuality a crime.

Homosexuals didn't want gay marriage because they wanted equality. They wanted to symbolically conquer something that was considered sacred to heterosexuals. They wanted to rub the taboo in peoples faces more than they wanted equality.

Most homos don't get married, that's a fact, and marriage is an institution which is for the procreation of children above all other things.

>Obama deported more illegal immigrants than any other president, while trying to get the ones that actually contribute to American society a path to citizenship

He used an executive order to automatically makes millions of illegals immigrants "American Citizens" and tried to bypass congress.

He has very little interest in deporting illegals.

>Donald trump says to deport them all and build a wall

What's wrong with a wall? Look at Israel, walls work.

Yeah, because there's surely not going to be a problem importing a ton of Muslims into America so that they can all vote democrat in the next elections.

Oh and also shitskins don't seem to like western culture, women, gays, other religions, pigs, etc etc etc

>Homosexuals didn't want gay marriage because they wanted equality. They wanted to symbolically conquer something that was considered sacred to heterosexuals

Where do you come up with this shit? I wanted no such thing. Also you're a faggot if you think that gay marriage is bad.

>world apology tour
>left a power vacuum in the middle east allowing isis to rise
>credit rating lowered
>tax on life
>racial tensions at 60's level
>country more dived since the civil war
>turning the country into a progressive utopia

shills leave

Tell me what the core purpose of marriage has been for the past 4000 years.

>8years of a black president
>watching Dallas ,Baton Rouge ect.. Go to shit over BLM and police brutality on news
>people claim he's a good black president