How many women are here on /pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OuAP3wHYjzk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Me, but I was born a male.

>This triggers the Sup Forums

Eww

Show feminine dick

Women complain about sexism and misogyny and such, but it's the penultimate dream of all women everywhere to be dominated by a good looking strong successful man. You are naturally subservient to men like that. You cannot deny or avoid this. In fact, western women these days think they are oppressed because not enough high-value males exist which can dominate and objectify them. Women are dumb.

Now, on that note, get out.

ROASTIES GET OUT REEEE.

All of them. At the same time.

Trains don't count

Women cannot into Sup Forums

What's the ultimate?

There are no women here. Trust me. =)

Not that it's relevant to the OP

I am a women

Me but I still have my penis.

please leave chino-chan out of this.

Loubous.

girl here
you guys are fun to talk to but I'd never date you IRL
you all have massive insecurities and most of you simply smell bad, are fat, etc

Probably a few, however they just lurk.

Cucking the alpha Chad into marriage then using him like an atm

kill yourself kayla you're not a women.

You're vagina is probably an outie

Here. There's a lot of retarded shit on Sup Forums ( is testament to that) but it's still one of the few unmoderated places on the internet to talk about politics, which makes it worth visiting.

Bitch, no one wants your smelly attention whore cunt

We're on different continents but I take objection to that.
I'm not fat and I don't smell bad.

Bait

One problem is that guys like the one you mentioned push women away from the right with their autism.
I'm a traditional guy, I think traditional gender roles are probably the best, but that doesn't mean women are dumb, stupid, animals.
We're supposed to be traditionalist not muslim.

starts out reasonably ...aaaaand it's an ad hom without even knowing how ppl on even look.

>proving the "women are dumb" meme

I'd never date you either. Faggot. Nobody asked you on a date because you are basically useless. If everyone was 17 their entire life, maybe there would be some use for you, not much else.
Try not to get old without a husband and children.

>Happily married 29 year old man here

Protip: lift and do yoga and don't marry a beta cuck, all my liberal friends are doughy or skinnyfat and miserable or divorced now. If both of you stay fit and have a middle class or higher profession and invest into a 401k and blue chip stocks with dividends you'll be just fine

Why is there a thread dedicated to attention whores on here. Go back to /r9k/ to sop up all the tears from the faggot beta orbiters.

Why are women so shit at everything, yet think that everyone wants to date them?

youtube.com/watch?v=OuAP3wHYjzk

Fuck you and your 401k shit fag

You only think it's retarded because it makes you uncomfortable.

The ultimate is being what I described, but also being some sort of alpha female 'boss bitch' type that gets to abuse beta and omega males and rule over them, while, like I described, she is being ruled over by a 10/10 alpha.

The only reasons why women are single are:

1. Fat
2. Too high standards
3. Mentally unstable
4. Any combination of the above

>Implying you know what we look like
>Implying you know what we smell like

The only insecurities here are the ones you're projecting.

Don't hit on me, silly boys ~~~

All of them?

>dating

Nice meme

The feminist societies pressure them into doing stuff they suck at, when in reality all they want to do is gossip, wear nice clothes, decorate and have kids. Stressful, responsible jobs should all be left for men.

>not putting in 6% to get automatically matched and invested turning 12% off your gross paycheck into an investment

Yeah, just invest in mutual funds and tech companies like you're doing now and see how that pans out chucklefuck

We've had perfume threads. You faggots wear Dillards-tier shit like 1 Million and Armani Code and think you smell like hot shots.

Me but I'm fat and ugly so I'm not even seen as a real woman.

Normal women don't go on Sup Forums.

>No tits with timestamps.
This thread is gay and you should feel gay for posting in it.

Yep. It's frustrating. Yours is a view I don't agree with but still understand and respect. People like him actively sabotage their own interests and work against the right getting a foothold in the mainstream.

Please, this is Sup Forums. If dross like that made me uncomfortable I'd have stopped browsing this site years ago.

You propably had many sex you evil misoginy and sexism shouting woman! Me not like woman who have many sex! Grrrrrrrrr!

>investing
>not trading with quantitative models
>doing yoga
>being married
>""""""blue chips"""""""

This is kinda a true. Feminist want to push/shame women into sciences while they study easy ass "gender study".

which one from 34 genders ?

Who would've thought after all these years the aussie shitposter shitting the board is actually a girl.

You are a fat faget with a benis.
There are non females on Sup Forums.

i'm a woman

>evolutionary psychology is autism

REEE STOP MAKING THIS FUCKING THREAD YOU CUNTS OP IS A BITCH WHO JUST WANTS ATTENTION WOMEN GET OUT

women are not real

cucking the alpha chad with a higher-status alpha chad.

Like Taylor Swift cucked Calvin Harris with Tom Hiddleston.

Some of us make enough money that we don't need to invest in a high-risk manner, Europoor.

good shot you're not a girl

>wearing perfume

>12 replies

She may be right about the whole insecurity part.

Stay virgin my friend.

i am a female that has a degree in womens gender studies, support HRC, and consider myself classified as a femme non-binary queer. you guys make me want to vomit and of course, I would never date any of you. I am only here for my independent research. Men are the root cause of everything bad in the worlf

first post is a mentally ill degenerate

never change Sup Forums

I come to see at pretty white guys

kys

I'm a woman. And OP is a newfag and should show his tiny dick or get the fuck out.

>Some of us make enough money
Wait until your wife decides Jamal's black penis and half of your shit now belong to her and you'll see.

Real woman or tranny?

>if you disagree with me it's because you're a virgin

Those perfume threads are 60% trannies 35% fat shutins trying to fit in and 5% normal women.

>swedish woman
What is your stance on somali cock Anna? Is sweden really a cuckfest like your fellow male countrymen say? Do you have a penis? Are you leftist?

top fucking kek the fact that you have that saved on your pc only confirms to me that you're a perma-virgin.

You have no other reason to object to it. It makes you uncomfortable and you can't bring yourself to admit it.

>roasties thinking their opinions matter

>Women are men's equals
>They should still be our bitch and stay at home to cook.

Fuck off kike, it's one way or the other. Your woman won't cook your dinner then peg your fat ass. You either tie her up and fuck her good after a hard day of work or you get cucked by Chad and cook your own meals.

Reporting in boys ;*

>I'm a traditional guy,
>FUCKING VIRGIN U DISAGREE LEL XD

There is a dumb anglette behind that post, i can sense it

I went to an all boys school and there was zero conflict, because there were no women to fight over. Your need for drama is the root of all evil in the world

thats the truth and I wanna cry
cuz I dont wanna be an alpha
I just want 10 10 bitches for free while I'M living a comfy calm life,
I don't want business or bigass success... Just tranquility and a lots of sex

You triggered Sup Forums, good work.

So yeah guys im sick of being harrassed online by virgin boys when im gaming...

Yes im a female
Yes im a gamer girl
Yes i workout
Yes im a personal trainer
Yes im a railroad worker

SO FUCKING WHAT?

no i wont date you, i only date fit white men with a good education like lawyers or doctors.
You see girls like me have standards and dont waste time on less intelligent workingclass guys

This.

They've removed what makes women magical. The ability to make human life, a nice home and a loving relationship.

Instead they've pushed women to be lesser men who can't do a pullup.

We have an equal role in society but different spheres of speciality.
You don't have to treat your wife like shit and beat her like some muslim savage in order to be a real man.

i find your comments offensive and sexist...apologize please?

>implying I'm on my PC and not on my phone at work

If only I could be a woman and be sitting at home all day leeching off a man

someone need to tell that girl in the pictures to stop bulking

Im a girl and i spread my legs to the biggest douchebag that dominates the crowd.
When you get to that level, great. But you never will, and there is no shame in it. There are too many people on the planet and there has to be males that are a genetic dead end. Girls too, if they are really ugly or fat.

I'm married.
All I'm pointing out is that these ultra anti-woman points of view you hear on Sup Forums are almost universally based upon frustration from lack of female attention.

>not wearing perfume
> “The Prophet (peace and blessings be upon him) would not refuse perfume.”

Hah!

hi i am a female

Being ugly and fat doesnt disqualify you from being a normie and if your gonna be so negative about do something about eat less than you workout so count calories it is that easy

if there was girls on Sup Forums they would post feet

Hahahaha even worse you have it saved onto your phone, good god I feel sorry for you.

>never date you
Girls detected.

My cunt is the center of the universe, and you cant have it unless you meet my unrealistic expectations.
Cool.
You know what I'm gonna do?
LOOK FOR ANOTHER CUNT. Damn. Crotch rocket scienctist here.
Take your stench trench elsewhere.

nice tattoos thicky

...not
loflololololllololl