Give me one good reason not to convert

Rules: You cannot bring up refugees.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qmodVun16Q4&bpctr=1469021495
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Beacause is based on a ridiculous history and childish laws, and was lead by a violent and ignorant piece of shit called Muhammad.

Because you'll never be able to get drunk with your hot gf and have crazy monkey sex in public.

Call yourself French??? You're a fucking disgrace

Because Islam is fucking dumb

NO BEER!

Because I shoot you in a ditch.

They deny the divinity of Christ.

I am a hermeticist

Pork sausage and wine is a French speciality.

You can kiss those goodbye.

Savage desert creed. Remove.

The fact that you don't need to state the religion you want to convert to

second thoughts

second thoughts means you have a few seconds to think, after you want out of islam after they cut off your head

Because believing is easter bunny is just stupid.

It's objectively wrong.

It has all the signs of S religion, but it's not even close to bring a religion. If followers and its leaders have their way, we would have a one world rule under shariah law.

The only true god is KeK you infidel!

none

go ahead and convert

Go ahead and join. We've got plenty of ammo to spare.

Wlcome brother.

Do it faggot, do it.

youtube.com/watch?v=qmodVun16Q4&bpctr=1469021495

you would loose your special snowflake status

try going full monastic, if you want all the good stuff from islam without the bad stuff. you can even brew your own beer.

Seriously, we need more people on our own side becoming monks and shit. All we do is bitching about Islam and talking daydreams about crusades, but noone wants to leave their basement and devote their life to god.

fuck it, i am out of here. Hopfully meet some of you guys in Jerusalem.

Muhammad's revelation story is preposterous and the only people who would believe it are people born into the cult and raised in its mire as children, or desperate lost idiots (of which, we can assume, OP is one).

Islam is basically Mormonism for sandniggers, in that "Muhammad was in a cave, conveniently with no witnesses, when he received a revelation from God" is no more believable than "Smith was in a forest, conveniently with no witnesses, when he received a revelation from God". The deplorable and barbaric personal example of Muhammad, the laughable ethics taught by the religion, and the wretched societies it creates are just bonus points to the fundamentally unbelievable premise. If you join Islam, you're basically willingly partaking in a 1400 year old scam instigated by a desert savage who got bored of being cucked by his more successful merchant wife.