youtube.com/watch?v=GbevQH1B9ic
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

dont hate the irish just think we should be separate but equal simple as

Need to racemix.

Pro tip - it’s a geezer in the op

blimey

Dead uncle

you got more of this tranny?

mad how toilberg is currently cruising around the bahamas on his luxury yacht with his harem of brazilian supermodels while I get ready to make him some more money

Literally never met or know who the manager of my workplace is.

Fucking nuts when you think about it

feels good to be self-employed

feels good to be a nigger

youtube.com/watch?v=e0SP7PV0Avk

>tfw they all died
the london experience

this, free from the chains of mr toilberg and all the other shit that comes with being an office drone

Any office job man in? I love it to be honest. Lovely atmosphere.

>/mämmi/ is entirely finn posters
>/norgetråden/ is almost entirely norwegian posters
>/polska/ is entirely pole posters
>/brit/ is 30-40% britposters on a good day

Is /brit/ truly the absolutely worst general?

Hello white boy

Feels good to be independently wealthy

Y A N K

C H E B S

atmosphere in my office is a bit shit at the moment
not that I involve myself in the petty politics of the normies, I'm just here to program

Feels good to be a Bitcoin millionaire making thousands every week.

Mammaseemammasamammamacoosa

quite like this postcard

feels good to have a multimillion dollar trust fund

racist

buy us a 'netto with your millions mate
oh wait

Make them fight each other until there's no-one left and you become CEO

DIVIDE ET IMPERA

non-/brit/ lives matter

think maybe britain and australia are atheist because of our accents

You ingrates you should be thankful towards mr. toilman for giving you a great opportunity with toilco or one of its subsidiaries. Do you know how many people wanted your job?

Mr. Toilsman is helping you learn about yourself, giving you new challenges, honing in your creativity and other vague flowery stuff. So get back to toiling, and wipe that frown off your face

any atheist man in

no /brit/ is a christian general

getting married in a CoE church lads

no

/brit/ is a muslim general

no allah akbar

Does anyone have image of woman with tightly purs'd lips appearing as insomniac on the brink of anger?
Pik is semi-rel.

any non brits man in

pondering willies and such

no we don'thave vodka lol

going to have myself a quick morning wank

*farts in your direction*

tells you much about the sub humanity of the irish that their general is filled too the brim with anime

Mad how Britain in real life and on the chon both experience mass immigration and are worse for it

2 years ago I could enjoy a nice morning with the lads on here, now it’s australian and any other random bizzaro nations shitting it up constantly.

Had enough tbf

shouldn't be in simple as

oof

diversity is our strength

2 plus 2 is 4 minus 1 that's 3 quick maths

going to report you to mummy may sweaty

get your british shit of /brit/

youtube.com/watch?v=GbevQH1B9ic

love that you won sweaty xx

I think there’s a resurgence of anti-JFism because at this point in time /brit/ has not yet learned how to be multicultural, and I think we’re gonna be part of the throes of that transformation, which must take place. /brit/ is not going to be the monolithic society that it once was in the last century. JFs are going to be at the center of that. It’s a huge transformation for /brit/ to make. You are now going into a multicultural mode, and JFs will be resented because of our leading role. But without that leading role, and without that transformation, /brit/ will not survive.

Disappointed to see you back, thought they'd locked you up with the other paki runts

YES monica, the best results you could hope for, well done girl xx

HE'S HERE

>That post doesn't exist any more
love it

WELL done LAD

Not one word

November (party 2 of the trial)

The second part of my trial lasted around 5 hours starting at 12pm, it ended at 6pm, 2 hours after the court closes. The detective was now giving his testimony, he was nervous and completely out of place, he said nothing of value and my solicitor pointed out how pointless he was. I’m sure detective wouldn’t disagree. It was interesting though since he was asked to read of exerts of the blog by the prosecutor, everything sounded more impactful coming from him. He also said “paki” when reading out a comment. He also called me an attention seeker.

The prosector and my solicitor spent an hour or so then just talking about stuff that didn’t matter like this blog and some emails. The only criminal things were the Sup Forums posts. The judge took half an hour to think stuff over and decided there was a case to be had (or something) so I wouldn’t be acquitted. My solicitor advised me not to testify in my defence since it was pointless, I couldn’t say anything new (we were now on the defence phase of the trial since the judge OK’d the case to proceed). I decided not to testify because of the time, it was late, it didn’t want to come up again.

The judge/sheriff decided she couldn’t come to a decision today, needed to think it over and it would happen tomorrow. I didn’t need to be present.

>post deleted

Is Janny on our side?

>poley's not going to jail

bet rorke is SEETHING

JANNY GET HIM

Just got back from US trip. Got fucking gacked ay

:))))))

I HATE
MY LIFE

BASED JANNY

jesus wept

Christ

What are all these deleted posts??

hahaha terrible form. you just made it worse by saying you're going to regret and kept going.

virus do not click

never admit you regret it lad, it just doubles the patheticness of it
be confident in your autism

devastating

you may not play by the rules, but by christ you get results... cmon lets go have a drink, forget about it

Language barrier innit

>«going to have myself a quick morning wank»

the desperate ravings of a paki bender sex offender

just had a wank

soyrunt

/brit/ is the DESIGNATED english-language shitposting general

is she hot though

>hiyaa
>:v

Mate are you some sort of bender? Also a nonce from the looks of it, is that a photo with Minnie Mouse

the tranny got arrested for his Sup Forums posts?

wdym? the brits are the worst posters, especially on the weekend

death sentence IIRC

this desu
australians are the only good posters here

really big shoe

Do not consider non-anglos to be human

GONNA BE YOUR MAN IN MOTION
ALL I NEED IS A PAIR OF WHEELS

Australians are bizzaro Brits

maverick behaviour

Get it together man

thank god for dead soldiers