How could all of you inbred, tiny dicked, cuckolded, mouthbreathing hicks vote for Trump?

>How could all of you inbred, tiny dicked, cuckolded, mouthbreathing hicks vote for Trump?

>Didn't you watch my 10 point 63:00 minute corporately sponsored video where I prove that he and all of his supporters are mentally retarded

Wow, I mean, I usually like Colbert but I feel like he just goes a bit too far with the commentary sometimes. I mean, it's fun to poke fun at a political figure but geez oh man give this Trump fell a break.

Other urls found in this thread:

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/global-demonstrations-over-trump-s-policies-heat-amid-anger-over-n716831
youtube.com/watch?v=auZRVqrCLY8
newyorker.com/magazine/1998/10/05/comment-6543
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I mean Trump is objectively a piece of shit. It's hard NOT to talk about him and his retarded fans.

>b-but

Trump is a turd and the worst US president of all time. It's just the truth.

trump was a win for taxpayers

cry more poorfag

It's sad what colbert turned the late show into. I mean, he might as well have just stayed on the colbert report if he was just planning to keep doing political stuff.

Who?

get a job
colbert had one
whats your excuse? deadbeat welfare scum

>implying rich people pay taxes
>implying poor people don't pay income taxes, sales tax, have taxes deducted from their paycheck etc.

>WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HE MADE FUN OF PAPA TRUMP AGAIN REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Jesus, cry more you thin skinned fuck.

>>implying anyone under 45 gave two shits about lettermans latershow

you jelly. we can tell.

of course the gibs wanted $hillary

white people elected trump

nogs wetbacks and cucks are the core blue votes

>>i work for an hourly wage & it shows

SADKUK
suck his balls
dooooo iittttttt
we all know you long to suck his wrinkled prunes

>being retarded
wew

I'm sorry but Trump voters lightly poking fun at libtards does not at all compare to the nonstop meltdown every single leftist in this nation has been going through since November 8th

Can you post the clip where he makes this face? Not even memeing, I had a nightmare last night where Colbert came at me with this expression.

>you jelly
Not sure what I'm supposed to be "jelly" of in this situation, but alright. Anyway I just don't like the late show being so politcal, it ruins the spirit of it.

I could ignore this guy easily but I'm so sick of seeing his stupid face in youtube trending list, along with a bunch of stupid makeup videos every day. so many dumb roasties on the internet

FPBP desu,

I get that Sup Forums likes to meme but anyone in the world can tell that Trump is a literal retard, why would you ignore that?

>Trump is a turd and the worst US president of all time
A turd, maybe. But until the country completely falls apart again, the worst president will always be James Buchanan

As unfortunate as it is, this administration has made science into a partisan issue. The anti-science sentiment growing in America isn't the result of "just politics," but specifically an administration that doesn't believe in Global Warming and is actively choosing to drain funding from virtually every scientific research-related agency.

Is my poster going to change the conversation? Of course not, but I don't think it's that harmful either.

>the nonstop meltdown every single leftist in this nation has been going through since November 8th

liberals were rioting for weeks

then theres the womens march, etc

it was really funny

see

>nonstop meltdown every single leftist in this nation has been going through since November 8th
I dunno user. When it first happened, I felt more a sense of unrealness and then have been enjoying a long laugh as I watched everyone start to eat each other alive. Only time I really started to worry was when he went into Syria the other day. And this is coming for someone who voted for Jill Stein

the antifa just happened last weekened user. does your job really pay 15 an hour

That's still not all or most leftists though. Most people on both sides are at home waiting for it to blow over.

I would've supported protests either way. Americans like to talk a lot about freedom, but when it comes to their government, they're almost practically doormats

I'm liberal on most issues, but I'm not this knee-jerk holier-than-thou asshole who thinks I know the truth of the world. I don't care for Trump or his supporters either, but bashing on "DEM FLYOVER HICKS!" is just as bad as neocons smearing against anyone with leftist tendencies.

My sister truly believes that all countryside inhabitants should die off or be prevented from procreating because she's asspained about Trump and the alt right. That's a very dangerous line of thought and Colbert is just as smug as any Republicunt.

I, for one, find it refreshing that somebody in the media is finally speaking out against Trump.

>muslim rums over people in uk
>muslim runs over people in france
>muslim runs over people in germany
>muslim runs over people in sweden
>muslim kills 50 gays
>muslim kills 100+ with guns in france
>muslim attacks with axe in germany
>so many muslin gernade attacks in sweden, they get their own wikipedia page
>muslim santa clause attack

this is literally all leftist

Could your sister actually survive on her own without electricity? Does she understand the relationship between urban and rural?

This kind of talk from people like her is height of delusion. I'm sorry your parents failed her.

truth is that hicks are a tiny portion of the USA and we were truly made great by economic freedoms, vast fertile land, and a population with a high IQ.

As a city dweller of NYC by necessity now, liberals have nothing to be smug about. These deep brown hell holes are full of 100 languages, no one can communicate properly. I need a phone translation service just to provide healthcare to my patients, who are paying with medicaid anyway. The rest of the country had every right to elect Trump and give 40 years of unprecedented 3rd world immigration, including taking 1/3 of all of mexico, the US government is lucky that there wasn't a mass lynching.

Read the reply chain.

yeah it was pretty embarrassing for leftists

also there were hundreds of global protests

i forgot about those

>Meanwhile, marches were held in cities from New York to London and Miami to Paris for a third weekend in a row related to Trump's ascension as leader of the free world.

>third weekend in a row

nbcnews.com/politics/donald-trump/global-demonstrations-over-trump-s-policies-heat-amid-anger-over-n716831

a lot are before nov 8

The left made the "final" push too early. They reckoned that they had completed the needed importation of their voting block and the right would never win again. It's easy to forget how quickly it changed. Just look how they contorted the language of immigration, with papers self-censoring so that they can only call illegal aliens "immigrants" (no long illegal immigrants even).
Watch this video for context to see what liberals were like when they still thought they needed to win arguments.

youtube.com/watch?v=auZRVqrCLY8

>yeah it was pretty embarrassing for leftists
No doubt. I hope that those who speak and before they think get a healthy dose of self awareness before they keep making fools of themselves

**speak and act before they think

80% of taxes are paid by the top 10%, user.

and yes bernie sanders only pays 13% tax. Do you even know how social security tax, medicaid tax, work and what their % are w/o looking it up. Hopefully you right an essay about schedule d

She's something of a liberal elitist. Even I'm disdainful of how she regards anyone who isn't part of her comfort zone.

I dislike Bible-thumping fundamentalists for trying to hijack education with Creationism, but she truly derides them for it.

The city-dweller AND the ruralite play a vital role in a modern economy and society. Any student of history will tell you this, but man, the shit-flinging and dick-waving between the left and the right sickens me.

I remember when Clinton was dubbed "America's first black president" by Toni Morrison in 1998.

>African-American men seemed to understand it right away. Years ago, in the middle of the Whitewater investigation, one heard the first murmurs: white skin notwithstanding, this is our first black President. Blacker than any actual black person who could ever be elected in our children's lifetime. After all, Clinton displays almost every trope of blackness: single-parent household, born poor, working-class, saxophone-playing, McDonald’s-and-junk-food-loving boy from Arkansas. And when virtually all the African-American Clinton appointees began, one by one, to disappear, when the President’s body, his privacy, his unpoliced sexuality became the focus of the persecution, when he was metaphorically seized and body-searched, who could gainsay these black men who knew whereof they spoke? The message was clear: “No matter how smart you are, how hard you work, how much coin you earn for us, we will put you in your place or put you out of the place you have somehow, albeit with our permission, achieved. You will be fired from your job, sent away in disgrace, and—who knows?—maybe sentenced and jailed to boot. In short, unless you do as we say (i.e., assimilate at once), your expletives belong to us.”

newyorker.com/magazine/1998/10/05/comment-6543

Man, it's amazing how things have changed nearly 20 years since then.

it really is shocking how much hate directed at Trump was manufactured around this illegal alien and H1B stuff. Could the argo and tech companies be any more obvious about their cheap/slave labor motivations? And yet hoards of young leftists are fighting on the side of cheap labor, zuckerburg, and carlos slim.

How does agriculture keep getting away with it?

No one actually pays attention to the rural economy unless their food runs out or they vote against their favored candidate.

He wasn't wrong, how retarded do you have to be to think a reality tv host is qualified to be president?

It's because while Republicans exploit unauthorized immigrants as cheap labor, Democrats exploit them for votes.

>Could the argo and tech companies be any more obvious about their cheap/slave labor motivations? And yet hoards of young leftists are fighting on the side of cheap labor, zuckerburg, and carlos slim.
Do you honestly believe hipster millenials who grew up in the hey-day of the 90's and early 00's when the US economy and living standards were at unprecedented levels would willingly give up their creature comforts? I remember some of these pretentious fucks back in college who protested against the War in Afghanistan and Iraq or marched for LGBTQ issues while sipping their Starbucks coffee and wearing clothes that were most likely made by sweatshop labor.

I have conservation leanings because the Earth is a valuable resources that we have to carefully manage for future generations, but I also live in the real world. Technology like smartphones and the Internet can't exist without capital, labor, and other factors that most SJWs don't care to understand.

Even as a kid, I realized liberalism is wishful thinking and how feelings should force changes in the world. I'm still an idealist, but ideals must be grounded in reality.

There are 2 types of people in this world in my opinion: engineers and believers. Engineers understand the mechanics of how things work and coincide with it. Believers truly believe that they can make something happen if you wish hard enough. Political science majors are the main culprits of this line of thought. The ideal is to have your ideas work within the framework of an engineering approach, but most people lack the competence or patience to do so.

> only liberals opposed Afghanistan and Iraq wars

Back to the Donald you go kike lover

yeah colbert is like martin luther, alone up there nailing his essay to the church door

>Worst president
What the fuck are you talking about? He's hardly done anything yet and it hasn't even been half a year. You're just memeing, right?

we get the "who will pick your food" meme shoved down our throats as an excuse for unregulated borders and unprecedented legal immigration as well. It's so transparent and condescending, as if the USA was in shambles, struggling to feed ourselves before the 3rd world immigration shift of the 1960s. We have better tech now then then anyway. You never see liberals introspecting that the largest shareholder of their precious NYT is a mexican billionaire that makes his money on the wire transfers that mexicans send out of the usa.

Oh I'm aware that there were conservatives and moderates who opposed Afghanistan and Iraq. I disagreed with Iraq heavily because why the fuck were we sending troops there while we were dealing with the Taliban?

And as I said before, I don't give a fuck about Trump or his policies.

>Went in to Syria
Are people actually this stupid? You really think we invaded Syria? He bombed a fucking airstrip in the middle of the night and Assad doesn't even give a shit anymore.

well said
and as other have said, the democrats were mad the first time we took their slaves away too.

It's the same shit everywhere, even in third world shitholes. "You guys won't pick it up so we have to bring them in." Bullshit all around.

>voted for Jill Stein
>voting for a woman
>voting for a jew
>voting for a jew woman

We already have boots on the ground in that country. Just because the news cycle brushed over it doesn't mean shit isn't happening

these are the same empty-headed liberals that didn't realize obama was blowing up men, women, and children for 8 years in the middle east, africa, and Afghanistan, all while securing a sweet peace prize.
but it might be the first time when the young generation is outright fighting on the side of exploitation and war. I overheard to women (who mentioned voting for hillary) talking about the strike on syria and they had way to even criticize it because hillary was so out-and-out pro war in syria.

Okay, so are you gonna make a point, or just keep on memeing?

Memeing got this president elected.
Don't disrespect the memes.

I didn't even remember Obama won that Peace Prize. The amount of hype surrounding him at one point was really out of control.

Not a liberal and I've had issues with Obama's foreign policy for years, but at least he didn't let those bloodlusting warhawks in washington bait him into directly attack one of Russia's allies

>most of all major riots and damage done by anti-FA, who hated Clinton as well.
>they burned and destroyed shit in 2008 and in 2012 as well
Wow, shocker. The anarchists wrecked shit when someone won.

and if nobody did anything they'd say it's a sign that the country is behind trump.
everything is spin, everything.

Everything CAN be spun. If you have read something, listened to something, or consumed anything it has had spin. To a fine degree almost everything we do has been focus grouped and tested to the ground.

We'd all be better off if we didn't just constantly tow the line, and that's both parties.

I voted for him simply because of how much he triggers everyone.
I figured since the country is going down the shitter anyway, might as well enjoy the ride while we can.

I'll admit though, I wasn't fully prepared for how entertaining it was gonna be.

people are scared that if they take their fingers out their ears the information overflow will deafen them, and it might.

I think towing the line is what got trump elected though, he was a unifying force for a lot of people, the left has never been good at that, the left can agree on 99 issues but then break off into a new party over just one. the dems are at best the lesser of two evils.

everybody wants to be a foot soldier.

Syria is not a "Russian ally". Russia has been pretty clear that they just don't want regime change in Syria. They don't plan on going to war with the US over a single strike. I don't agree with the strike, but people are blowing it way out of proportion.

Pedo

russia has always used syria for their own goals, why do you think they keep lending them weapons.

They use them as a gambling piece, expendable. I just don't think ally is the right term to describe their relationship

Well one of the biggest issues with the left is largely being an actual party. Sometimes you do have to tow the line as a group, but mostly the Ds are awful at it. At the time of having the presidency, the house, and senate, single-payer healthcare was at about 55% approval in the US. Yet they passed a republican healthcare plan instead.

Why? Because most of the 'moderate' democrats are really middle/right leaning on MOST shit. Its basically just republicans who are okay with gays.

If the democratic establishment (the jew) were to be removed, you'd have a radically different party.

>being this triggered that your side won and people dare to do anything but be happy about it
that's right trumpkids, you're making colbert look bad with these daily threads and definitely not yourselves

and if the real left try to split that'd just ensure republican domination, unless you had instant-runoff voting I guess.

>"From 1946 to 1953, at the Walter E. Fernald State School in Massachusetts, in an experiment sponsored by the U.S. Atomic Energy Commission and the Quaker Oats corporation. 73 mentally disabled children were fed oatmeal containing radioactive calcium and other radioisotopes, in order to track "how nutrients were digested". The children were not told that they were being fed radioactive chemicals; they were told by hospital staff and researchers that they were joining a 'science club'."
>"The government has done some pretty terrible things folks."
*the crowd is dead silent*
>"But not nearly as terrible as letting Drumpf be president!"
*the crowd erupts in raucous laughter*