Redditor on /r/the_donald crying about Sup Forums

Redditor on /r/the_donald crying about Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA
youtube.com/watch?v=_HJlGWXzlLA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

don't they know we are a board of peace?
full of women, children and doctors

Good. Fuck those cucks.

This includes you, OP.

i actually am 14 years old i also learned a little bit of german
"Ich will fucken ficken"

>Sup Forums was never a white supremacist board

FUCK OFF REDDIT

>bunch of homophobes an raycis
>Tfw when western civilization is going to die because cucks were afraid of being called racists instead of being afraid of rapefugees and terrorism

>reddit is one person
>Sup Forums is one person

We really are the same deep down.

>internet hate machine
Nah fuck off.

Sup Forums is for one thing, habbenings from our beloved kek.

Goddamn this shit is autistic as fuck

WTF I hate Reddit now

>blindbull

r/the_donald confirmed for cucking hideout?

Well the one comment is right, I do fucking hate that attention whore Milo. Always liked Carson though, no idea where the retard got that idea from. In fact this board seems pretty pro Carson except for an outspoken few. In fact I think he's got it reversed because it seems like most of the kiddies here like that faggot Milo.

Fuck off, reddit.

You're not welcome. You're not wanted. We hate kikes, we hate homos, we hate their sympathizers, and we especially hate when they're from reddit.

git

like Sup Forums? Then they fit right in here

I don't come here to read about reddit. sage

And engineers

Fuck them with a rake. Look at what they've done to Sup Forums.

Something about racism? I'm sorry, I couldn't hear you, I was too busy working this gas chamber here.

>pol hating Carson
wtf?We all hate edgy reddit fags with their naive and pretencious manner of speaking, we hate indoctrinated fag Milo but I haven't seen Carson getting insulted on pol once.And when this black offficer died we all pressed f for respect.Majority of pol hates niggers not all blacks.

underage b7 roodypoo

To all lurking redditfriends:
youtube.com/watch?v=JCeOf2q6_TA

>They don't like ben carson
>hay wait, hes black SO THAT MEANS THEY ARE RACISTS
>huh, sure makes you think

reported underage

Wtf who the hell hates Carson over here? He's the ultimate Magical Negro!

>Internet drama is news now
I sincerely wish you niggers would fuck off and stop bringing in every turd you can find.

but we like Carson

>Sup Forums hates Carson
Even the skinhead-tier white supremacists here have nice things to say about Carson. The fuck are they talking about?

KIWI
I
W
I

good fuck them.

and fuck you OP for making this thread

>They also despise Milo
i don't, i'm actually honestly curious as to why Sup Forums does
>and Carson
what did he mean by this?

>homophobics and racists
sums up this subreddit. people who pretent to hate the left but use the same """"""arguments""""""""

Probably the same person.

Sup Forums hates everyone and everything. And most of them deserve to be hated. Especially those that are coddled in excess elsewhere.

The Internet Hate Machine serves its purpose. Hate has utility. Hate has purpose. And Hate can be constructive.

Reddit doesn't have enough Hate, and that's why we're not fans of it.

>internet hate machine
How can a single hacker be a machine? Even on steroids he still wouldn't qualify.

Carson, Sowell, and Thomas are three most excellent people.

Based Carson is fucking awesome, what are they talking about?

Milo on the other hand is just a faggot who got a bunch of preteen redditers to worship him and thinks black people are still owed something. He's just a cuckservative, thinking he's cool hip member of the "alt right"

Milo is a degenerate attention seeking faggot trying to jew you out of money by making you click on his shitty articles

>LOL I'm an expert on chan format and I just hope that YOU know there is a DISTINCT possibility Sup Forums is actually just 2 or 3 people LITERALLY pretending to be a large group RIGHT?

They don't even know that there is a IP counter and threadID, I doubt they even spent more than a fucking second on this site before pissing off to their hugbox

This is the problem with Redditors, they're constantly seeking approval from Sup Forums, it's pathetic.

DUDE SO FUNNY LOOK AT THIS EPIC ALTRIGHT BANTER

reddit faggots need to leave
also whats with the
>edit
>delete
at the bottom of the posts?

>visiting reddit even ironically to take screenshots
kiss yourself my man
ironic reddit use is still reddit use

so fucking forced

>They also despise Carson

wut?

Keep quiet, else the level of introspection in your post will break Sup Forums's feeble minds.

So /pol will we finally break free from the Hillary plant or do you want to join worshipping Allah with Trump at the RNC then get his BFF Clintons to win? I know I want off the kike train of worshipping fags that promote interracial sex 24/7 like Trump, kek and fagbart. Fuck Gay in action and all other leftwing cucks on Plebbit.

Also, I legitimately thought was a shitpost. Apparently not

it means the person who took the screenshot is logged into that user's account

>and I have school tomorrow
fucking kek

Sup Forums hates Milo because theyre pissed that a fag, coal burner, half Jew has the balls to say everything they wish they could say, he goes after feminists, he bashes Islam nonstop, goes after other gays etc. Once again, while the fat white goy nationalists sit on their anonymous board bitching about everything, Milo the Jew is actually out in the real world fighting against the left and Islam

This is why you goys always lose, youre all talk

God I fucking hate Reddit and all the journalists we get lately, I'd rather the easily triggerable tumblr whales that used to try and come here.

We need vintage Sup Forums's gore spammer to clear out all the normies and thin skins. Maybe newly reduced moderation rules, anything that can make it a more hostile place for newcomers to acclimate too.

>virgin Islands
Wtf?

This.

Half those faggots there don't even realize it was created by a literal JIDF.

Reddit is a fucking safe space, those cucks can't handle Sup Forums.

so OP who made this thread also made those comments?

You do realize that using Reddit makes (You) a RedditOR, right?

You're like a self hating faggot.

what were you doing on leddit
GET THE FUCK OUT

Because a bunch of us know what the fuck he is and what the fuck he's trying to do.

Which is attach his name to the "alt-right" as some sort of figurehead, furthering his own personal riches while simultaneously controlling the direction of dissatisfied conservatives.

Redditcucks ought to fucking kill themselves by injecting hiv into their ballsacks

>you goys
> wow I love Milo now

I WONDER WHO'S BEHIND THIS POST

>op shitposts on reddit about Sup Forums
>op shitposts on Sup Forums about reddit
>entry level self-maintaining shitposting tactic achieved

youtube.com/watch?v=_HJlGWXzlLA

What is Donald Trump

All you do is bitch and complain, you never even try to improve the white race, you are like the blacks that just cry about white people keeping them down

DA JEW BE OPPRESSIN ME!!

Then get gud faggot, a stupid meme aint doing anything

Hi kettle this is pot, what's that I'm black? no way

listen you lazy degenerate fucker the ideas we produce here impact the world, if you can't see that go back to plebbit where you belong, where you can circle jerk and feel good about yourself

>Sup Forums is a person represented by me

you, your life, and your opinion are all equally worthless kill yourself

KEKS
U
C
K
S

>Implying that isn't you
Nice bait fag

I stopped going on the Donald for a while. They started getting real "edge tier" with their posts.

It wasn't until the RNC I started going again just to stay updated.

Pol is its own board [of peace]. Sorry not everyone has the same opinion and enjoys following a faggot around who calls trump "daddy". The amount of cringe with that is enormous.

Wish redditors would just die as a result from going on that shit hole of a site.

I think you're shit (redditors) because of the entire culture and personality of all redditors is just trash and genocide worthy. HURR DUURRR KEK KEK KEK.

Was funny at first and now it's annoying and it's a stupid hug box of faggotry.

Good Good

Now they know, plebbitors aren't welcome here.

If I capped all the times I see pol butthurtover Reddit and posted it, there wouldn't be room for new threads.

You actually went to a website you claim to hate
You actually went to a website you claim to not use
You actually went to a website you claim to have nothing to do with
Just to cherry pick a single screenshot
And post it to pol
Just so you could talk about Reddit

Thats....pathetic. BAKA

>internet hate machine

NOT INTERNET MEME MACHINE

I HATE YOU REDDIT FUCK OFF REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

New here?

>decide to try out reddit as a new place to dump thoughts
>get banned after 8 posts

you guys weren't kidding. how do people keep using that site? would they have thrice the traffic if they didn't ban everyone who doesn't parrot exactly what they say.

>All these posts upset that leddit is wandering around their safe space

I've got bad news for you. They're already here. They've ALWAYS been here. You're literally one in the same, and they enjoy fucking with you as much as you think you're fucking with them.

>Mfw I'm on both leddit and 4chin
>Mfw I'm called a normie
>Mfw this entire thread is a joke
>Mfw the summer and Sup Forumsacks are indistinguishable

Good. the_donald guys are barely one neck scarf away from being your typical nu-male redditor.

Guck off milo

>like an Internet hate machine.

Well, thats kind of the point.

And Columbian basket weavers.
Seriously though, fuck reddit. I'm glad I quit it a few months ago, immigrated here LEGALLY, and integrated nicely

>Sup Forums was never a White Supremacist board
Bullshit. It's actually far less racist as most of the Stormfront types moved to Hot Wheels land.

Most people who go on there don't have an account iirc

MOOT

>reddit

Op actually upvoted the posts "mocking" us

>This is why you goys always lose, youre all talk

Milo is nothing but talk either, when he's not choking on black dick. That's why he's useful. He speaks truths that we can only utter in the shadows from the asscrack of the internet.

He is a Jewish faggot that fucks niggers. He is literally immune to the weapons of the left. That its what gives him his power.

He's earned some respect for that. He may be a faggot, but he's our faggot, damnit. We'll kill him last.

>immigrated here legally
>months ago
There's a 2 year minimum newfag initiation period in .

Good luck.

Delete your account milo

What did you say that got an actual ban? Leddit mods are all too cowardly to even do that. They use a shadowban system where you can still log in and post, but no one else can see what you write. You're hidden from everyone else, but from your end the site appears to be working completely normally.

NO I DON'T WANNA SEE MORE TRAPS AND KITTENS IN BLENDERS

I can't stand posters like you, what's the point of posting here if you're gong to simultaneously distance yourself from the community by referring to Sup Forums in the third person?

You are a part of Sup Forums if you post here, even if you don't agree with the most popular opinions that are expressed here.

This isn't reddit, Sup Forums doesn't have a specific theme so you can guarantee people won't disagree with you, it's an intentional bastion of free speech and a meeting of countless ideologies.

Even if you think you're just an epic troll xD, you're still a part of Sup Forums, because it's your right to come here and troll, and no one's going to stop you.

Poofter

EVERYONE GETS SHIT ON EQUALLY HERE.

Too bad. It's what made the rest of us immune to "feelings". Until you've been made completely dead inside you'll forever be a newfag.

Now go. Earn your jizz covered wings my little newfag.

If you haven't been here since before AT LEAST 2010, then you're a fucking newfag. Go back to plebbit, faggot.

>white surpremeacist

I laugh when I see news article labeling Sup Forums as racist neo-nazi board.

can't a man just hate jews and niggers without being labeled a white surpremcist.

even I know not all of them are bad and I fucking hate certain whites more than I do jews and niggers IE, fememists, nu-males.

>OP makes obvious bait thread on Sup Forums about being from reddit
>OP goes on Reddit and makes obvious bait thread about Sup Forums not liking Reddit
>OP posts his obvious Reddit bait posts whinging about Sup Forums back on Sup Forums
>OP sodomises himself using his own tears for lube

I've already seen so many killings on here. I hate seeing animals die

FUCK OF NORMIES GET OFF MY BOARD REEEEEEEEEE.EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

>why does Sup Forums despise milo

he is a faggot, there is no other reason needed.

This is a reasonable post

This is pure ad hominem

Yes, let's make sure that anyone who hasn't been here for half of Sup Forums's existance is considered "new"