Why USA and Canada sucks at cross-country skiing? Even more I wonder how Canada can be so bad at cross-country skiing?

Why USA and Canada sucks at cross-country skiing? Even more I wonder how Canada can be so bad at cross-country skiing?

Their country is way bigger to go across skiing than for example Finland.

This is the first time I’ve heard of this crap honestly. It’s just not popular

Pretty much everyone prefers alpine skiing, the only people who care about cross-country skiing are people who don't have access to good ski resorts.

Yeah but your country is all about muh Olympic success so I find it weird that you don't try to grab medals in xc skiing.

it's not popular with young people
if you're young you want to go to the free style park, old people do cross country because it's low risk to their knees
instead of skiing, people use snowmobiles for trails
we intentionally fund our athletes based on their chance of winning, no point contesting asthmatic norwegians
between alberta to quebec there aren't many hills
if you're tall and rich enough for this you probably play hockey

It's strange that you don't want to be first in medal standings in both summer and winter olympics. With skiing you could do that.

because it's fucking gay. there are a hundred other winter sports i can do.

this is like the essential winter sport though

um no, it's not.

umm, yes the oldest winter sport

Sweden gained independence because their king skied like 200km and rallied a rebellion against the Danes. This was in the 1400s

oldest and essential are two different words.

ok

everyone here snowboards and downhill skiis. the only people that cross country skii are backwoods weirdos and queers

its how one got around in winter before the automobile, its essential for survival and the oldest

So like 60%? Didnt know it was so popular

>Why USA and Canada sucks at cross-country skiing?
We use snow mobiles.

ok.

We have these things called snowmobiles you fucking third worlder

I bet you do faggot

>amerimutt calling anyone a 3rd worlder

You are literally a Brazil tier shithole buddy.

wasn't that norway? saw a movie they made about that

not enough AMPLITUDE

>You are literally a Brazil tier shithole buddy.
I bet you've never stepped foot in America.

people here use snow shoes instead of skiis. its better for travel in the snow

its too white and too european, only NOR SWE FIN RUS ITA and sometiems FRA succeed in it. + mountian jews