You unlock this post with the key of imagination. >Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound...

>You unlock this post with the key of imagination. >Beyond it is another dimension: a dimension of sound, a dimension of sight, a dimension of mind. >You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas. You’ve just crossed over into… the Twilight Zone thread.

whats best episode?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_Distance
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Twilight_Zone_episodes
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

GOAT show.

Says a lot about Sup Forums that there are no replies.

Living Doll used to scare the shit out of me as a kid.

My ceiling fan made the same noise as Talking Tina's mechanical motions. I would sweat under the covers.

Shatner trying to blink the monster away.

Agnes Moorehead fighting the little imp with the knife.

The first slasher flick

The only show in which there are LITERALLY no bad episodes.

What an absolute masterpiece.

My great uncle was best friends with Rod Serling before Rod passed away.

>We will never get a full episode based on the Hollywood Tower Hotel

It HURTS

The scary door

Best score/soundtrack:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Walking_Distance

I mean it would be kind of hard to be friends with him after he passed away.

>You’re moving into a land of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas
>of both shadow and substance, of things and ideas
Is there a term for when you write things like this? Like sort of listing things without using a traditional linking word like 'and' or 'or'?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_The_Twilight_Zone_episodes

>found a comfy thread before 347 posts

Is this the GOAT twist?

The Passerby

The episode that really freaked me out as a kid was the one where two astronauts crash on a planet, and find a civilization of tiny people. One guy stomps on the town and kills a few people, and they make him into a God. He goes crazy while the other guy is fixing the ship, and he demands to be left behind to be the God of the little people.

That one just left me with a bad feeling all day, and I think I even had nightmares about it later. reminded me of a kid I hung out with two or three times who just wanted to blow up frogs with firecrackers and shoot birds & squirrels with a BB gun all day

Passersby, my bad f.am

It's novelty because it's the truth

She's a robit, damnit!

>tfw when no robit waifu to keep me company on the cold, asteroid, one-man colony known as my basement

the coburn episode was goat if you like post apoc stuff

What's the episode where this guy is being pursued by possibly Nazis so it's like he went back in time, and in the end is taken off in a truck, maybe to a concentration camp?

It was in colour, thanks senpaitachi.

Bump

TO SERVE MAN

it's a cook book

That was the movie.

didn't x files spoof this

rod serling was based as fuck user

i think i've talked to you in a twilight zone thread before

Oh snap, thanks (it was pretty decent, I might check out the older stuff).

Rod Sterling was a fucken SJW Twlite Zone was fucken SJW get cucked

Notice how many little children Sterling had put in Twlite Zones? Because he was a pedo.

▶muh false flag

rod serling would have fucked you in the ass you little baby

F R A N K L I N

i love It's a Good Life. it's incredibly suspenseful, and as metaphor/commentary it works on so many different levels.

Saddest waifu tale?

If you guys ever get a chance, you should check out the 1985 TZ series. So many genuinely creepy and just plain good stories in that one. They adapted so many awesome short stories. There's this one called Nightcrawlers that was directed by William Friedkin about a Vietnam Vet whose ptsd comes to life and starts attacking this little diner, 10/10.

TURNS OUT IT'S MAN

>Enter anonymous
>He moderates a Japanese image board
>all day
>for free
>But today, Mr. Anonymous is going to find a post that he can't delete
>A post that is only visible to him
>and the I.P. address of that post originates in
>The Twilight Zone