ITT: movies with only one good scene. Pic very related

ITT: movies with only one good scene. Pic very related.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/BxXlPULqYN0
youtube.com/watch?v=Q_VZdQ92pQc
youtu.be/FfjI7c3IEaw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

F*CK EMILY JEAN AND F*CK WHITE PEOPLE

what flick?

That scene falsely advertised the film desu. You go in expecting the film to be filled with crazy musical numbers like that and then you realize that the film isn't really a musical.

La La Land

>inb4 bone tomahawk and "nothing happens"

My mom told me she almost walked out during this opening but she didnt want to waste the ticket so she stayed for the whole movie. La La Land was a huge disappointment for her.

youtu.be/BxXlPULqYN0

You don't like daaaaynzing?

Kinda like you, huh?

the Reasons scene in Held Up

Fuck you, dad!

Tell your mom she's a cunt and that I would slap her face irl

>daaaaynzing
This post reminded me of that one movie (just the post not the clip), that I can't even remember the name of, where woody harrelson plays a transsexual prostitute.

At least I think it was Woody Harrelson in drag.

>Lillie Simmons actually acting
>Sid Haig telling old boy to get to the task over and over
>Matthew Fox acting like an insufferable cunt the entire movie
>That scene with the Mexicans
>One of the most brutal executions in the history of film
>'You say goodbye to my wife, and I'll say hello to yours.'

There's more than one.

not dallas buyers club or something?

qt

My mom hated it too.

Must seem really disappointing if you actually were really into old-school musicals, because La La Land is nothing like them.

Nope. I just thought of it, it's Anger Management.

youtube.com/watch?v=Q_VZdQ92pQc

yes yes

thats jared leto familia

Pic very related

Let me save you guys 1hr and 40 min of your life.

youtu.be/FfjI7c3IEaw

First 2 min are what the film is like the final 2 minutes are when we finally see something interesting. Had the whole movie been in that frantic pace and in that old camera look it would have made it interesting maybe even good but no Linklater stuck with one gimmick that did not work here. This movie was so fucking boring thanks to that I debated whether or not taking a break for a few days.

La La Land had a few good scenes. My favorite is probably the Goose doing the solo City of Stars performance.

holy shit that's horrible

well they weren't sure it was woody

"Anger Management" with Adam Sandler and Jack Nicholson.

too slow chicken marengo

It wasn't as good as people claimed. It was shot very well with some nice cinematography and choreography but I didn't really think it was the best movie of the year. The themes it tackled where the same themes that's been done to death and I don't think just adding a musical on top makes it all that much more interesting than other movies that looked at similar subjects.

Rogue One, Vader at the end

What are some movies you're thinking of?

Blue Valentine is one.

>i'm at the, uhh, piz n' piss--the sip n' zip

This whole movie was great.

how does it feel being this much of a pleb?

This

Betty good. Didn't enjoy the gimmick. Did you?

Linklater has made some better efforts desu.

What did you think of Waking Life?

Much more enjoyable I liked it from what I remember. It was dreamlike which was neat.The animation is cool same with a scanner darkly.

Did you like it?

Wasn't even in the final movie. Just a trailer shot, sadly.

This scene from Holy Motors. I found the film to be mediocre for the most part but this one scene is very enjoyable to watch.

That was hands down the worst scene though. Bad song, bad trick shot, bad lighting and non-actors makes it seem like a youtube video

that scene scalated quickly, Tokyo! (2008) is the base of Merde, the Ireland hobbo guy, it's cool

rogue 1

As much as I hate LLL, thats the entire point of the film.

It shows you the "musical" that is LA, when you move there. Its all sunshine and happiness, but even if you make it big, you have to make sacrifices which arent worth it.

>As much as I hate LLL
>>>reddit

does anime with only 1 good scene count?

>anime
>good

>dance off bro

best pic related youre ever gonna see in this thread

>alien 3.jpg

LLL is literally pleddit.