SCIENCE GOOD

SCIENCE GOOD

CHRISTIANITY BAD

Other urls found in this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm
bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Christianity was a pretty short lived religion when you compare it to some of the other major religion that came before it.

christianism is alive and well, tho

Yea well, you only need to be right once. Suck it other religions.

IT'S JUST CHEMICALS
BREAK THE CYCLE

the show isn't rabidly pro-technology or pro-science either. very little good comes out of it

Its only really still going the third world. Its ran out of steam.

>falling for the demiurge meme

AHAHAH HOLY SHIT

is this the /pickle rick/ thread

>minons
>reddit

You got half of that right.

lol no

Let's face it; Atheism is so 2006. It's been kicked to the curb by everyone.

Atheists just can't get over the fact that they lost the culture war.

Let me take you under 18s back to the year of 2006:
>atheism on the rise on the internet with their voices getting more heard everyday
>atheist leaders like Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens are respected voices in the community
>r/atheism is one of the top boards on bleddit
>corporate stores trying to push things like "Happy Holidays" and having "Holiday Trees"

Cut to today:
>Dawkins, Harris, and (worst) Hitchens (may he RIP) viewed as complete psychos for their insane political/social views
>r/atheism moved to the basement of bleddit because it was embarrassing euphoric garbage
>things like "Reason Rally" draw less than a Hitler impersonator at a bar mitvah
>atheist communities tear themselves apart over things like elevator gate (giving rise to New Atheism, and Atheism+, which are less successful than just regular Atheism)
>constant rape and sexual assault allegations at atheist conventions (even atheist leaders like Lawrence Krauss are accused...by other atheist leaders)
>"Happy Holidays" and "Holiday Trees" are a distant memory
>liberal atheists in Britain crushed by Brexit

And quite frankly all this bad stuff wasn't even needed. All it would have took was one euphoric quote and a couple of fedora pictures. Christianity is still kicking 2000 years later, and atheism is at it knees because of a jpeg of a fat guy in a fedora. Sad

>Science Good Christianity Bad

Only atheists think in terms of science vs religion. Think of it this way, science is the measure and study of the physical using observation and experimentation. By it's very nature it cannot presume to offer any substantial view on the metaphysical. You cannot materially quantify the immaterial. It's like looking through a microscope and trying to find an atom of justice or a molecule of mercy.

I hope you see why you're being fallacious.

You do realize that in most 1st world countries less and less people are religious.

Atheism is the fastest shrinking religion in the world. Atheism is in decline worldwide, with the number of atheists falling from 4.5% of the world's population in 1970 to 2.0% in 2010 and projected to drop to 1.8% by 2020,

Real surveys and statistics say atheism is on the decline worldwide. Sorry atheists but atheism is not on the rise nor is it winning. It's still the minority and a declining one at that.

The Pew Research Center's statistics show that atheism is expected to continue to decline all the way into 2050 with a continued growth of religion. Other research also shows a huge surge in growth for Christianity in China which is currently the world's most "atheist" nation because of the atheist communist government suppressing religion, the research suggests that China will soon become the world's most Christian nation within 15 years.

This is simply history repeating itself: Christianity prospered in Rome back in the ancient era when it was suppressed and it still grew in the militant atheist soviet Russia when it was suppressed there only a century ago with the majority of Russians today now also identifying as Christian. Just goes to show that atheist suppression of religion still doesn't stop religion.

Sources for the legion of whiny /Redditor/ fedoras that will no doubt show up it this thread:

pewforum.org/2015/04/02/religious-projections-2010-2050/
pewforum.org/2012/12/18/global-religious-landscape-unaffiliated/
telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10776023/China-on-course-to-become-worlds-most-Christian-nation-within-15-years.html
masterrussian.com/russia/facts.htm

I was thinking more how ancient Egypt was so cool and how it their religion lasted so much longer than Christianity did.

You have posted this in every Rick and Morty thread I've been in for the past week and not a single time has anyone fallen for it, quite sad

Nice not arguments Reddit.

>religious subhumans in developing countries have lot's of kids

These are shocking statistics

No one even brought up atheism. Calm your insecurity.

>atheism
>religion

But there are over a billion Christians (and growing).

That's considerably more Christians above today than everyone who worshipped ancient Egyptian God put together.

And you've got to be a massive Fedora to believe that in 300 years Christianity won't still be alive and well.

Bet you wouldn't go into Atheist Church and say that, it's all these Fedoras have.

bbc.co.uk/news/magazine-21319945

Also,

>atheist church

Imagine the smell

I am pretty sure that most religions that came before Christianity had much, much longer runs, even of you give Christianity to the year 2300.

Enjoy going to church every Sunday and praying to your made up spaghetti monster, meanwhile the last of us intellectuals will browse Reddit and enjoy high class comedies like Rich and Morty.

Oh God it's real

>There is a reading from Alice in Wonderland

>Instead of hymns, the non-faithful get to their feet to sing along to Stevie Wonder and Queen songs.

>The audience - overwhelmingly young, white and middle class - appear excited to be part of something new and speak of the void they felt on a Sunday morning

Oh God that's the most depressing thing I've ever heard. Fucking fedoras man.

All these christian nerds spazzing out over atheism. I'm not even atheist. I am alt right. Christians have brought about the destruction of the west.

>young white and middle class
Now this is something that wont last long. You couldn't even start something like this in the US.

> Christian West: Conquered almost the whole world. The beauty of the white race was the world standard. The white man was feared by their wives. There were almost no gays. The family was regarded as sacred. Westerners control Muslim Nations.

> Secular West: Getting cucked by mudslimes. BLACKED. White Women falling in love for niggers and sandniggers. Full of beta men. Muslims control various Western cities.

Red pill me on why Atheism is not a Jewish invention to turn Westerners into miserable cucks.

you have that exactly backwards dumbfuck

christianity thinks in terms of science vs religion because they view anything that can explain the origins of existence in a non-biblical context as a threat. that is why christians constantly propose laws banning the teaching of evolution and forcing schools to teach christianity in science classes.

christians view science as a threat, not the other way around.

Right, cause things were better when europeans were worshiping trees and ritually killing their kings in-between the weekly homosexual orgy in the old mud hut, Sven.

Attached is voting intention by belief. Notice how atheists and Jews are virtually identical.

If you allow people to think that atheism is acceptable you get moral degradation, communism, identity politics, etc. Things that directly enables Islam.

You should fight the enemy within with the same vigour that you fight the enemy without.

You might get faggots replying to this post saying 'hurr well I'm a red pilled atheist I voted for Trump', well how is that any different from Abdul from Syria saying 'I'm not like those other muslims, I'm moderate'? Stereotypes exist for a reason, and evidence dictates atheists are social poison.

European kings used to ritualistically wed a female deity that was the embodiment of royalty.

I think that was a pretty cool tradition. Leave your fear of vaginas at the door.

I pity Americans.

Aside from your opinion and the ramblings of some fringe fundamentalist group, do you have any evidence to back that up?

Modern Science would be in a much worse state if it weren't for Christians. Pic related.

Paganism as you almost certainly imagine it IS jewish propaganda. It is a construct made up by Jewish-dominated past-Enlightenment academia that has almost fucking nothing in common with what even ancient Greeks, never mind practicers of paganisms from which very little survived to our day, like that of the Norse, actually believed. It was made up to seem anything more than a collection of bloody and incosistent superstitions specifically to undermine Christianity.

Take a look at the most advanced paganism in history, Hinduism. A small bunch of Christian adventurers BTFOed a whole sub-continent its adherents and their descendants only failed to kept India under their thumb due to events that flowed from the Europe abandoning Christianity. Hinduism also was not very successful at teaching people to poo in loo of course.

>christians fear of vaginas
>regularly had families with dozens of children until secularization

>Jews
>moral degradation, communism, identity politics
>enables Islam
>faggots
>Stereotypes exist for a reason
I see you purchased the latest edition of the reactionary start pack
why would you choose to live in a fantasy world so horrible?

Are you really too stupid to immediately notice the fallacies inherent in this image? Hint: It has something to do with the time period, with everyone being religious, with religion being enforced on the population, with irreligion being a taboo, with non-Christians being actively oppressed by the Church, etc.

I don't think you can really credit Christianity with that stuff when its precisely against the teachings of Christ to murder and enslave people.

It sounds like even then religion was important to the people that were making the big decisions.

Something tells me if that chart had "IQ" or "education" columns the Sup Forums tard would be forced to understand that correlation is not causation.

I cant believe you losers are actually arguing about this. The insecurity coming from the Christ cucks and the reddit coming from the people arguing for atheism. Pathetic the lot of you.

>atheism enables other religions

really makes you believe

>someone was actually mad enough to make this image

Odinfags everyone

Or perhaps belief in God is the default state of man (which makes sense as the majority of the world is religious).

So you're claiming they're all secret atheists who were forced to pretend to be Christians, care to back that up?

Literacy was almost lost completely in the West when Rome fell, its remained preserved largely through Monasteries. The notion that they burned or got rid of classical writing is spurious as well, they kept pretty much everything they got their hands on as well. The relative lack of writings was more attributed to the cultural barrier that was created with the advent of Islam, when most of the surviving classics under control of caliphates. The opening up of the east during the end of the middle ages resulted in an increase, not a sudden relinquishment of an embargo by the Church.

> irreligion being a taboo,
so what?