Japan is intolerant shitty society. please nuke this shitohle

>my parents force me to marry a girl
WTF I hate this country and tradition

>be Japanese college student
>have shemale sex-friend
>my parents noticed that I am bisexual because my relative leaked that I am dating to shemale girl
>My parents threat me to marry a gril(my grand mother's friend's grand daughter) or they do not pay my living costs and college tutiton
> My parents and relative think bisexual is "not natural" and wanna "fix" it

Jesus. I hate this country and this stupid intolerant society.

This is why I need liberalism and multiculturalism.

Where is tolerant society???

its that time again

your country sounds pretty liberal to me if you can buy soiled panties in a vending machine, zipperhead

yeah this society is man-dominant society.

Please genocide these conservatives

kys faggot

Is this normal behaviour for young Japanese adults?

This thread was made by a filthy Korean.

Be glad your country isn't "tolerant". You're country won't be experiencing a cultural genocide in the next hundred or so years. Your people will still be majority Japanese, still have Japanese customs, and still be a cohesive nation. My country, and every other Western country will not be the same as they were even fifty years ago. German won't mean a Germanic person anymore, it'll probably mean a Muslim shitskin living in Eurabia.

Spelling mistakes but you still get the point.

>have based redpilled parents who want grandchildren
>complain about them while being a disappointment to them
>blame society

I hate that >tfw being nip/kraut copypasta...reported

>given college tuition
>no niggers
>no terrorist attacks
>mainly conservative
"Japan is intolerant shitty society."

Fuck off, leftie. If you didn't want bad treatment you shouldn't have been a degenerate bisexual you fucko. Reap what you sow, motherfucker.

I'll bang him for you bro

Hi John

Normal behavior for this serial larp-er

kys faggot

Well then stay out of japan you filthy weeaboo.

dirty english teacher please go

>Japan
>Multiculturalism
/0

>You're country won't be experiencing a cultural genocide in the next hundred or so years. Your people will still be majority Japanese, still have Japanese customs, and still be a cohesive nation.
>Japan
lol, country won't even exist in 100 years have you looked at population predictions for them?

fucken idiot americunt poster as usual

Ignore this stupid fucking English teacher who attention whores every day. Thanks and bye.

you are gay and be happy your parents pay for your faggoty lifestyle

webm related:you

>marry qt girl whos a family friend
>receive free room and tuition
I would murder the masses and sacrifice my left nut for this shit man, come on...

Nice bait you sneaky jap

Please ignore this korean cuck pretending to be Japanese, he does this 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, when we all stop ignoring these, he'll go somewhere else to get attention to validate his lonely life. For the new people here who keep responding and taking him seriously -- please stop replying.

Why do white English teachers pretend to be Japanese on Sup Forums?

Wow, complain more faggot.

What's the matter Richard, fell for the glorious nippon memes only to realize you are like niggers to them and Jap women will never want your stinky circumcised cock inside them?

Sounds like you want to be man dominated you trap loving faggot twink.

you have a mental disability mr washee washee

Here's a (You)

Listen to your elders Niisan. Once you have a baby you will thank your heathen gods your parents made you be a man. Having lived in Yokuska for 3 years I can say your women are ready for the commitment. Go have a kid faggot.

Tldr: selfish fag jap blames society because his parents don't have much time and want grandchildren

Revert to your primal self, return to the forests!

You sound like a faggot to me, and not bcs you fuck a tranny.

>Wah my parents dont pay education
Pay for your own education faggot or get married. Its win/win situation cause both sides mean you become productive member of society. But instead you bitch about it on Sup Forums kys

>Jesus. I hate this country and this stupid intolerant society.
>This is why I need liberalism and multiculturalism.
obvious kike LARPER
semitism brought hatred for sexuality
semitism brought multiculturalism
only the death of semitism will bring peace