ITT film and tv characters that would've voted for Trump

ITT film and tv characters that would've voted for Trump

>pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RiL4kGE2-oQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Rick's too smart to vote

oh shit look at this pic justin roiland posted on twitter!

rick confirmed trump voter!

oh THOSE FUCKING NUMBERS

NICE QUADS

the digits don't lie

RICK = TRUMP VOTER

Honestly I think Squidward is redpilled desu

Look at the recent episode and the scene with that Afro guy and the big nose guy.

You sure he wouldn't have just gone Gary Johnson? The Libertarian Party got a bit of a bump in that election, and I don't think Ron would have liked Trump's comments about Infrastructure, namely that he was going to build it at all.

*BUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUURP*

L-LISTEN MORTY GOD ISN’T, GOD ISN’T-*BUUUUUUURP* REAL M-MORTY, YOU KNOW ALL CHRISTIANS ARE, ARE STUPID MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRP* REAL MORONS MORTY, CHRISTIANTY IS JUST A, JUST A *BUUUUURRRRRP* COPING MECHANISM FOR LIFE MORTY *BUUURRRRRRRRRRRRP* AND REPUBLICANS TOO MORTY *BUUUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRP* GOTTA GET THAT, G-GOTTA GET THAT MULAN SAUCE MORTY *BUUUUUURRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPPP* GOTTA GET IT MORTY

Guess again Frumpy fans.

Except Rick literally beat up a Trump supporter in one episode.

youtube.com/watch?v=RiL4kGE2-oQ

Nope

no one saw this except you

so much for the "tolerant left"...

never forget

dont think so. probably voted a third party

Drumpftards are intolerant themselves.

Kek

Is this real?

unfortunately yes

Jokes on you, I never saw it yet was responsible for a third of all /mort/posting.

I can't find any record of it, but it's in character for Roiland to say stuff like that to dick with people. He once responded to people who were offended by RickxMorty shippers by posting this.

>this is cannon
>cannon

It's mocking trump. all of the characters in this show are pathetic retards. saying a pathetic retard votes for trump is so typical of these industry kikes

>the need to reshape the world around you to fit your perceptions is a common mental disorder of the socioparhic personality disorder.

seek psychiatric or scientolic help immediately.

Drumpf is fucking finished

He would vote Bernie for the free shit.

If I had it my way I'd shoot you did nigger

Ron doesn't vote. He knows voting is just a scheme to get people to believe they have control over something they have no stake in.

Damn u sound reely WOKE