What is the best comedy series on TV right now?

What is the best comedy series on TV right now?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ip1XtsAdn2o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>best comedy series
>It's Always Sunny

is this a 2011 throwback post?

I wouldn't say it's the best, but it's pretty good.

Brockmire
Trial & Error

if you're looking for comedy kino try rick and morty

Brockmire on IFC with Hank Azaria.

reminder that liking nu-sunny is reddit

Rick and Morty sadly

WUBADUBDADWBDUB MY *BURP* FRIEND

LE UPVOTE AND REDDIT GOLD DEPOSITED :^)

Nathan For You

Yes

Thank you kind user :^)

>On tv right now
I might have some bad news lads

Still Veep

Curb

Rick and Morty

youtube.com/watch?v=ip1XtsAdn2o

Animals on HBO

I don't get these posts. You obviously visit the site. So why are you bothered when people here have the same taste?

It's been confirmed many times over that Sup Forums and whatever leddit equivalent have basically the same taste

Honestly some of those weird one-offs on TBS are pretty good. Angie Tribeca was kinda funny in some spots. That Detour show is actually cool and the mom is a QT. That one that made fun of LOST I thought was going to be shit but I actually laughed a lot.

Other than that, there's not a whole lot on right now.

Last Man On Earth is getting really old and I used to enjoy that.

besides high production shows, always sunny and the original office there is nothing else on television that is remotely worth my time at all. I've tried parks and recreations and last man on earth and workaholics and a fuckton of other popular comedy shows and all of it is absolute garbage compared to always sunny and the british office. I really wish there were other comedy shows that could at least make me chuckle and hold my attention.

>goes on reddit to cap reddit posts to then complain about them on a different site
You have the worst kind of autism.

patrish. hope people begin to give it more recognition.

t. redditors

I think it'll be like Life and Times of Tim and fly completely under the radar unfortunately.

Speechless surprised me immensely by having actually decemt writing and editing. The daughter is terrible, but the episode with the disabled gladiator fight makes watching the whole show worth it

Veep.

Everyone in Washington is a literal cuck.

Silicon Valley

>this post

Really makes you bazinga

it's a meme you dip. Reddit is just Sup Forums with usernames.

People just do nothing

Atlanta

Reminder that if you want to be a part of our elite club you have to like all the same things we do

literally unironically imagine how shit Sup Forums would be with usernames and upvotes

thats what elite clubs unironically are

not Always sunny.

marathoned it in like 2 weeks and the latest season is lame

I don't think comedy shows are good any more so no OP.

This day and age people take theirselves and everything around them too seriously, it means writing comedy has to be so far into parody the serious 'intellectual' crowd don't even give it the time of day as it's not full of philosophy and riveting political commentary.

Man I just like watching things that are funny, old futurama was like a parody of the comedy industry and all of showbusines.

Nathan For You probably.

Check It Out With Dr. Brule Season 4 was pretty great too.

Latest season is lame? Try the last 4 seasons have been lame

Latest season of funny was a great return to form but I'd go with Veep

1. Broad City
2. Louie
3. Veep
4. Baskets
5. Master of None

Unironocally this.

Right now, probably Rick and Morty. I know it's a meme that it's awful, and the fan base is full of faggotry, but it's a solid, clever, funny show.

true, but it seems to be delving into cringe/pandering to reddit territory more and more lately though, which doesn't bode well