Anti-refugee protester BTFO

Anti-muslim and anti-refugee violent protester accidentally locked himself out of his apartment. He decided to call security guards who turned out to be...muslims AND refugees. They knew the guy, his behaviour and was aware of what he thinks of them. Despite of it they decided to help him after few minutes of taking advantage of the situation.
It must have been hard for him to scream "we don't want any dirty refugees in our country" and to ask them for help at the same time.

Someone leaked the security camere footage, here it is: liveleak.com/view?i=5d7_1458307612

...and posted this guy's facebook (which wasn't cool actually):

/profile.php?id=100011318808696

Other urls found in this thread:

barenakedislam.com/2016/03/25/never-hire-a-muslim-reason-152-muslim-security-guards-mock-and-taunt-naked-white-guy-who-got-locked-out-of-his-apartment-instead-of-unlocking-the-door-for-him/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Because they would have been fired and wouldn't have money to smoke

>look at these shitskins act like the worthless shits they are
>hahaha racists btfo

>immigrants
>jobs

must be some rare event.

wow really makes you think...

wait how the fuck did he end up naked

literally not what happened plus the video is old as shit

I've heard he tried to take out garbage outside the house fast and walked out naked holding his underwear and was on his way to the shower after that. He tried to save the door from closing using his underwear but only made it stuck

>immigrants
>having a job

haha, nice try jerzy.

>liveleak
>fagbook

good sources, sounds very legit

stupid is as stupid does sir

> refugees
> jobs
nice fiction you got there op

it was fiction for me too until I wrote a messege to this guy and he accidentally confirmed everything, after he realized he blocked me on facebook. He is really stupid as you can see

>security guards
>turned out to be...muslims
>AND refugees.

would not be surprised

You autists are falling for a bait topic. This is video has been reposted here so many times with so many different stories.

You autists are falling for a bait topic. This video has been reposted here so many times with so many different stories.

what is the other story? He is original post
barenakedislam.com/2016/03/25/never-hire-a-muslim-reason-152-muslim-security-guards-mock-and-taunt-naked-white-guy-who-got-locked-out-of-his-apartment-instead-of-unlocking-the-door-for-him/

>Britain in charge of not being embarrassments

#whiteASSmatters

Fake

>muslims
>safeguards

yo mama tits

Not this retared shit again, it's two different videos stick together, most likely made by someone from karachan

>some naked guy appears to be a scumbag racist cunt
>security appears to be refugees
>justice in action
>totally legit i believe

>I WON'T HELP YA
>WHY EVERYONE HATES ME

If this is your first time, youre in a faggot polish antifa thread.

He has a fetish for naked straight guys being helpless.

Reminder to report his threads, and take your anger out on people around you who happen to give you the impression they are similar to this guy.

Were all in this together, and we all do our part, people like these simply wont post, or wont exist.

Why are they letting Muslim refugees be security guards? That's letting the fox guard the hen house

more like
>get the fuck out you fucking mudslims leave my country alone go back to desert you better drown on that boats you travel here or we will kill you here
>hey, guys, can you open the door I'm naked, please?

Only I if you hire them, then they will work.

That just kind of highlights the problem, innit? Like thst song
>even the authorities
>are minorities
>at my waterpark

>people trusting what OP says

never trust leftists, they'll always lie.