Leslie Jones

I saw the tweets you guys sent to her

I'm genuinely nauseous and disgusted by being in Sup Forums right now.

k.bye

Define "you"

You moron. It wasn't Sup Forums.

It was that faggot Milo, who posts himself here endlessly and his 300000 Twitter followers.

Sup Forums is a board of peace. Although I have no tolerance for your stupidity.

Where did you see those tweets? I'm looking for a compilation of the best ones.

This, actually.
Who here got screen grabs of it?

That's great, homo.

Then leave, stupid. Saged.

I missed this whole thing, someone fill me in

Some guy called Milo had people call the ghostbusters nigger stupid on twitter?

This is a collective of voluntary and free association. If you want to stay, stay; if you want to leave, leave. One thing is for certain, nobody here gives a fuck.

We dindu nuffin

Yeah, exactly that. She lost her shit and left Twitter.

Sup Forums is a board of peace, fuck off

owned

anyone got screencaps?

what about you kill yourself and your low q bait faggot

It was reddit that sent those posts faggot

Yeah an ugly niggersow chimped out on twitter because Milo didn't liker its movie. Milo responded proportionately. Niggersow cried to twitter and threatened to leave (never would anyway, it loves the attention it gets when it drags its knuckles on a keyboard so it can feel validated as if it actually was capable of presenting real human thoughts) so twitter coddled it to make it feel better and banned Milo.

Seriously,no business being on Twitter or being a public figure if that's the reaction to people not liking you.

i am now a #clintoris

what the fuck

Sup Forums condemns the actions of radical Sup Forums. We a board of peace.

>Sup Forums thought getting into a pissing match with a black female celebrity in the current social climate was a great idea

I hope those gorilla photos and keks were worth refueling the social justice movement for at least another year.

nobody cares

you got it perfectly right

Just go look on her Twitter. She didn't delete it.

the fucking leave you stupid piece of shit, nobody is forcing you to stay

your virtue signaling has no effect on here

> nigger spotted

hey UCF fag i hope one of those squirrels bites you you faggot

4/10 not literally shaking

It was the kekists. They are radicalized. Sup Forums is a religion of pece.

>Im am a comedian

haven't even gotten to the actual tweets and i'm in fucking stitches

>I hope those gorilla photos and keks were worth refueling the social justice movement for at least another year.

"I don't, I don't want to kill you! What would I do without you? No, no, NO! No. You... you... complete me."

>be token gorilla nigger in all female ferg remake movie
>turns out folks don't like looking at gorilla niggers for extended lengths of time
>turns out folks don't like lefty agendas shoved down their throats
>turns out there's not enough white guilt in all the world for people to pay money to be force-feed you're leftist garbage
>MOVIE BOMBS
>MAXIMUM DAMAGE CONTROL
>TAKE TO TWITTER IN A LAST DITCH EFFORT TO GET SOME ASSES IN THE SEATS
>PLAY VICTIM
>NO ONE GIVES A FUCK
>GET CALLED A TOKEN GORILLA NIGGER RIGHT TO YOUR FACE

>M
>O
>V
>I
>E

>S
>T
>I
>L
>L

>G
>O
>E
>S

>D
>O
>W
>N

>I
>N

>F
>L
>A
>M
>E
>S

Save free speech, one meme and dangerous faggot at a time

Word must get out, it must become common knowledge, that Twitter and Facebook are online prison camps defined by the ideology of their owners, and not common carrier communication platforms.

There must be 40Gbps of memes shit into Twitter and Facebook mocking their users for being slaves on a digital plantation.

This was Twitter's and Facebook's fatal mistake, to ban a dangerous faggot like Milo. It's going to end the companies, bearish on their stock. The corporate board should replace Jack Dempsey and he should be investigated for his ties to #BLM terrorist #Deray4Treason. #TwitterHatesFags #FireJackDorsey #FreeMilo #MillionMiloMarch

Share your favorite Twitter slavery pics let's get the memes of production going I'll start with pic related

#2 shit all over Twitter poopaloo.

This.
He just told the nigger to have thicker skin or something and the kike media is trying to spin it like he sent all of them after her.

I know it was Sup Forums because I saw you faggots talking about it while it was all going down. HI CNN

1 post by this ID.

Thinking Sup Forums is Sup Forums.

Being this big of a baiter/shill/troll.

We use that word celebrity pretty loosely.

She's an ugly, ugly, ugly, dumb bitch who isn't funny. SJWs are going to find something to claim is a micrograssion or structural oppression no matter what, so might as well throw them some whiffle balls to bat around so they can fight internet trolls and stop inventing new was to claim things like air conditioning and cabinets are sexist.

Leave then.

>Sup Forums is a board of peace

Nah mane Sup Forums is a peacful board

Sup Forums is a board of peace

>I'm genuinely nauseous
Nauseated.
Nauseous is something that induces nausea, a roller coaster is nauseous.

Top fucking kek, never change, Sup Forums.

This. Sup Forums is a board of peace. It was those radical traps at Sup Forums

>thinking Sup Forums would stoop this low
go blame those fags at r/The_Donald

She does look like a gorilla though, let's all just be honest about it.

Why you have to bring race into the equation when talking about that obvious fact I do not not. I'm not saying black people in general look like a gorilla. I'm saying if I saw her in the jungle walking on her knuckles I would have to get pretty close before I realised she was a person.

Fucking cuck, she's racist you dumbass. fuck off back to Sup Forums then you tranny loving faggot.

Seriously, this shit was low energy and low IQ as fuck.

OM NOM NOM

Yeah well that is what a lot of Sup Forums users are saying including me so don't blame it on this board. Sup Forums is not a single person.

>Leslie Jones
Who?

Oh look, micropenises are attacking me. I'd be frustrated if I was a virgin too.

Please do humanity a favor and either die or move to an isolated island. Not even your families love you. Kthxbai

>nigel gives a thoughtful and absolute response

>autist goes out of his way to dump-list everyone who responded

fuck man, why even bother making a sliding thread.

why the fuck don't mods delete these shitty threads?

>kthxbai

I can literally see the faggotry illuminating off you

Post Twitter screencaps, faggots.

Back to Sup Forums you tranny loving fag

>(you) farmer thread where OP pretends to be an outraged normie

Do you really need attention this badly? I think you need to just get comfy and think about making America great again.

Hey look, I understand that you guys are virgins, no need to be upset at being ugly and insecure.

Think of it this way. That was probably nothing compared to what Trump gets on a daily basis from leftists.

>MUH DICK
tyrone...

Trump deserves it, thats the difference. He has antagonized everyone who isn't a straight white Christian male, while Jones only starred in a comedy movie.

My name isn't Tyrone :P

No, I think the OP had it right.

K

Twitter supprts BLM terrorists with that faggy emoji. Twitter is becoming the worldstar comment section. White people should just abandon it. Another thing niggers and libs ruin.

That's exactly the way to behave on that gay website, Twitter. It's like being surprised that Reddit and 9gag are full of fags.

virtual white flight

lol beat me to it

>mocking someone for being a virgin
Yeah. I'm sure Leslie Jones is swimming in fuckbuddies.

>get the fuck outta here a white boy is best dj wtf?

>Lord have mercy...white people shit

>wait a minute is solomon sitting by a white women...

>Ok goofy white boy score on debarge dude 3 point play!!! CHEAH!!

>cause yall white

Looks like Sup Forums just uncorked everything that wanted to come out anyways, she should be giving thanks for this cathartic purge!

She's a gorilla man. They take what they want.

Hahahahaha

Pretty disgusting. Like kicking puppies or something.

>Im am a comedian

You guys are picking on a sub literate child, basically. Not that I am surprised.

Wow, I'm WTF really I a hate makes Sup Forums you #Cruz think now Missile now.

Exactly

Milo did nothing wrong.
Leslie just never learned the importance of "Don't feed the troll" and now Twitter has shown they are against certain ways of thought despite claiming to be for Free Speech. I'd saw Milo will be back on before the end of the week.