General turkey happening thread

Feminine boys and traps welcome :3

Happenings:

> All Turkish academics banned from traveling abroad – report (rt.com)
> WikiLeaks releases 300k Turkey govt emails in response to Erdogan’s post-coup purges (rt.com)
> Turkey blocks access to WikiLeaks after release of 300k govt emails over post-coup purges (rt.com)
> Turkey's education board demands 1,577 university deans resign (news.trust.org)
> Turkey revokes licenses of 24 radio and television stations (aboutcroatia.net)
> Turkey suspends 15,200 education staff (bbc.co.uk)
> Turkey bans Islamic funerals for dead coup supporters as government warns thousands of imams off performing ceremonies (mirror.co.uk)
> Turkish officials have downplayed the importance of hundreds of thousands private emails of the ruling party released by WikiLeaks. The whistleblower website has been blocked by the country's internet watchdog, TIB, shortly after the release of the emails (aljazeera.com)
Personal findings in turkish media
>haberler.com covers up beheading by saying the soldier lives with a look a like to him
>Kerry mocked on TV for asking proofs
>Media egging people on by saying the public defeated coupers and need to be vigilant

Other urls found in this thread:

141.105.65.113/akp-emails/
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/755657880230105088?lang=de
twitter.com/Conflicts/status/755749795206197249
youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Bpu8Pf39E
youtube.com/watch?v=ZzUTA3UJ1FA
youtube.com/watch?v=Q0YSDwWAu5w
youtube.com/watch?v=F_MaC2QOczk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Does this mean Turkey's not going to join EU?

>tfw Sup Forums was actually right about the coup being a false flag

I think so, we'll just create our own turkic union then, you're welcome to join :3

No offense but fewer turks here the better thank you very much

Anything juicy in the leaked mails?

>Union
>Turkey
Osman Empire strikes back

cannot agree anymore, land is always beautiful unpopulated
wikileaks was blocked so obviously there is, will need slightly more time to find out what.

DELET

noone is gonna believe me but i was the first to write a big ass comment why its fake. noone responded. i made the comment a thread with elmo declaring fascism as a pic and.. no comments. everything comes back assholes. i wish i still had the link.

here's a you and a cookie :3

he meant turkic union, not turkish union, my eastern friend.

So when will he start losing the support of the people? He is going full dictator mode now.

>Turkey suspends 15,200 education staff
Yes, damn you science
Let's teach backwards Qu'ran logic everywhere again

That doesn't mean nobody read it. I probably lurk 10 whole threads for every post I bother to make. I don't bother posting unless I actually have a contribution that another has not made.

And I called it as a false flag too. Too bad I don't have any Sup Forumslack friends to make a betting pool with.

latest rumors/news in turkish media
there is a group of rouge pro-coup military special forces still out there ( the same ones that attacked erdogans hotel in marmaris) and they are rumored to have a hit-list and will try to assassinate several public figures

top kek turkey is fucked

have fun guys

so stupid amerifat here. When is this going to start WWIII?

>not expecting this to happen sooner or later, after having embrazed the Religion of Peace
Go back to Persian or Hitite gods, at least, fucking cucks.

I'd just like to put forward, that any Turkey General thread should have an "Anzu Status" in the first post, to let us know if she is Ok at a glance.

Merkel will get them in you wil see

found it

>she

this picture describes turkeys state of mind

Turks were really stupid in the past to believe EU will allow them to join. Now they redpilled more and more and start based independent policy. Remove degeneracy.

thanks second turkey
i'd give it 2 months most
press F to pay respects
you should come here and enlighten us about the evil of the cis male and crossdressing instead Dutchie

>Feminine boys and traps welcome :3

why am I not even suprised

I'm a trap and I want the legacy of Atatürk to burn bright now and forever.

Erdogan must be stopped. We will parade him around town like Qadaafi. Turkey is A SECULAR nation.

Fucked how? He is firing all secular academics in the nation and is going full Islamic law. He is not fucked until somebody intervenes.

Turkey is holding an American Military base hostage.

Turkey is holding a FUCKING American Military base hostage that stores 50+ NUKES!!!

>big ass post
>focuses on the trap / femboy part
exposed yourself faggit :3
russian / turkish world domination when?
you'd hit it admit it
Moore rape babby pls, take the brown cock out of your ass :^)

tfw turkey nukes somebody

Liberation incoming.

do a clandestine OP or annex already pussies.
Definitely, maybe we could get koksal baba to organize young turks and have you be the stress release for the warriors.

Every happening Sup Forums is screaming about inside job. You are surprised its finally true?

>lolol pol is always right
>r..right guys?

>russian / turkish world domination when?
Don't try this. We can't be friends ever because of geography.

This wouldn't be scary at all under any other U.S. president. There's no telling what our secret mudslime decider will end up doing about it.

the regular people are fucked

holy shit thanks m8.

Soon Turks will lose access to the internet :)

> Turks blocked from WikiLeaks can use a proxy or any of our IPs 141.105.65.113/akp-emails/ (confirm security exception) #Turkey
twitter.com/wikileaks/status/755657880230105088?lang=de

but the sea cant separate us senpai :3
>implying my ticket isn't done for norway
better lube up

One of my coworkers works remotely from Eskişehir. Is she safe?

we have insiders calling out parts of world politics. i really need to start safe the archieve links. we have one insider in russian politics who called out thing 5-6 months ago and noone believed him. jesus there is a reason the FB I lurks 24/7 this site.

eskisehir is a nice town, no happenings there.

Are you afraid the government jack boots are coming for you next for posting on Sup Forums?

Tbh if he is an American, he should better leave Turkey.

Most likely. Eskisehir is such a small and irrelevant state that people wont even remember it's existence during the coup.

>Feminine boys and traps welcome

A turkroach better find and kill this faggot.

Probably not. They are from public accounts that were given to low ranking people to control. No mails from anybody important really. I was so hyped too. Such a let down. Maybe we'll get a couple of juicy ones once people sort through more of them.

do americans find turkish city architecture nice?

thx and yeah i know that feel. i would love to bet on this shit. we can bet on dogs running in circles but not which leader goes apeshit next.

What about the emails in wikileaks. Time for the serbian snipers to take that mustached shit out.

Good to know thanks. I think she is a Turkish citizen who lived in the US for a while and decided to move back to Turkey several years ago.

no they weren't

Never. Turks are the natural enemy of slav.

Considering the EU will implode within 10 years, I'm not sure if it matters.

Based on what information/proof?

It wasnt a falseflag, believe me.Because i also thought the same when it first started to happen.What is happening is we are leaving NATO and western influence completely.Erdogan knew about the coup maybe some Russian-Mit intelligence informed him about the upcoming attack and they just exploited it.Jets and all other deployed forces were a distraction while the other units were approaching to Erdogan's hotel to kill him.They were pressuring the media and the civilians and making them think the coup was under control.This whole thing probably was rushed because they figured it out the leakage of coup information.The reason everyone that is related to Gulen is getting eliminated by now becomes more clear now.Also explains the blackout in Incirlik.Turkey is going to be Iran 2.0 and globalists have lost the gateway of middle east that is called Turkey.

were you molested by a roach trap lover or smth?
not really, prob gon be left on probation because I've been shilling for erdogan for trolling purposes

I was talking about the wikileaks mails. I've looked through them a bit and almost all are either spam, unimportant mails written by unimportant people that comes through mailing lists and forwards, or people asking for juicy jobs.

Don't be tsundere, we've been trading and collaborating for years, we fit well ;3

She is most likely looking for a way back to US right now.

sorry. hope our countries can be friends again in thirty years

Very funny how someone this to topple your government.
>Oh fuck better get rid of the teachers
>Oh fuck better get rid of the professors
>Oh fuck let's censor the internet and free speech

I actually feel for you, Turkey. You actually tried to become a European country and move past the caveman ideology that is shitslam.

Some nice footge from the """"coup""""
> twitter.com/Conflicts/status/755749795206197249

He'll be assassinated soon dw
ok hit me in the feels

You know how when the coup started the muezzin used the minarets to call people for holy war?

What exactly did they say? Fight in the name of Erdogan/Allah?

>I couldn't believe what was happening when I heard the sound of the jets. I thought a war had broken out between Russia and Turkey.
>Then, when I learned it was an attempted coup, I was terribly scared.
>Now, I feel even more scared because this might be the beginning of a Sharia state and the end of democracy and secularism.
>My friends and family think exactly the same way. We are the minority here, those bearded violent men could kill us any time.
>I'm, of course, dead against a coup, but the alternative is not better either.
>Turkey has changed, this coup has paved the way for a complete autocracy.
>I don't have any hopes whatsoever about Turkey. I fear the worst is yet to come.
>I think it's become much harder for modern women to live here after Friday night, because we have seen the might of the bearded middle-age Islamic tribe.
>I placed a headscarf and a long shirt in the glove department of my car in case I'm surrounded by them.

One question for the Roaches.
Is there a list or can you make a list with all/some of the names from the people who got fired and cross check their party membership?

The calls from minarets is kind of a tradition in muslim countries that lets people know some important shit is going on. The standard call is not for a fight or anything. It is basically a call to pray.

Aside from the standard arabic text, which almost nobody even in Turkey knows what it means exactly, they mostly called for defending "democracy" in Turkish.

I can't tell if this is talking about Istanbul or London xd
but seriously, the amount of islamists here has waken me up, maybe this country is really lost and this is what the public wants.
They did the normal prayer then "Everyone get out in the streets and protect our country! They are trying to steal our country!" and shit
probably is going to be up in 1-2 days

The eternal jew got you right where they want you....

Pic related

huh?
wtf is Ru duing here?

I have a request for my Turkbros.

Could you please post link to videos of the soldiers beeing shamed? Like getting yelled at for beeing traitors and terrorists for shooting at their own people etc.

Here is a qt Dutch girl in exchange.

>All the brainwashed people at my workplace thinking this was a case of "the people" stopping "oppressive fascist military coup"

Fuck the jews

Literally Algeria's path
>replace all teachers by islamic fucktards in the 70'
>get a civil war 20 years after, where ppl kill each other over "muh u r nit muzslem enugh" motives later
>b-but islam is the true redpill and westerners are evil

They never had a chance to join.
Cyprus would vote NO and that would be the end of it.

So whats Erdogan next step in his master plan? Seems like he is consolidating power. Are they any groups that could threaten his rule?

>youtube.com/watch?v=Z1Bpu8Pf39E
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZzUTA3UJ1FA
>youtube.com/watch?v=Q0YSDwWAu5w
>youtube.com/watch?v=F_MaC2QOczk

There you go, that cutie deserves some good material. Last one is the best.

The way things go, the EU will beg to join Turkey.

Looks like they are looking for some freedom

it's true though. most of turkey is islamists and if there were real elections, erdogan would be elected again

CRASHING TURKEY...

If turkey tries to fuck with american nukes, they will get bombed into the stone age in several hours. And the whole world will cheer for murrikans. Turks aren't that stupid.

>Turkish academics

Would add to harem.

you are totally right on this. for me this counts as staged.

Lovely fampai, thank you very much.

>the roaches that supported the fight against the coup

Alright, I'm ignorant on this topic, but I assume the military coup would actually be a good thing?

What stopped the military dudes? The fucking police? Please tldr what happened

>but I assume the military coup would actually be a good thing?
No, it definitely wouldn't.

Basically, one of their main objectives was Erdoğan. They failed to get to him and the coup failed in the end. There a few other key failures on their part that helped wrap this thing up in just one night.

Well whatever the EU will consist of in the future, they probably could. Most European countries will tell that "union" to fuck off by then.

>Pisspoor coup
>Some think it was a false flag, some say the GUlen movement did it.
>Turkey arrested/fired 60,000 people and counting.
>14 Turkish ships are not responding to orders
>WIkileaks leaked emails
>state of emergency might be called.

>Whole thing is staged by Erdogan
>Some generals working for him order people down the chain to start sending 18-22 y/o people with mandatory military service to places that would be tied in with the "coup"
>As a shitty private you gotta follower orders, young people go there and get rounded up and slaughtered later by pisslamist animals
>"coup" is over
>Erdogan takes full power
>starts cencoring media, firing military, police personel, teachers that do not support islamisation
>Turkey becomes a caliphate and Erdogan the sultan.

in case it wasn't staged:
>decent educated secular soldiers and their superiors get fed up
>they say either we do this now while we can or perish, this is the last chance for the country
>intel breaks out about their attempts but they still manage to pull some shit like bomb the parliament building
>bootlicking kurd and anatolian cops defend erdogan
>the secularists thing fugg we gonna get murdered and run into the woods
now there's an extensive search for some planes helicopters and soldiers.
if they cant find em and the coupers reappear expect shit to go down

Nice dutchy

more?