"If you're not watching Rick and Morty you're an idiot"

youtube.com/watch?v=kJLBHJq9yHM

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6egiLH_ag8k
youtube.com/watch?v=fePbtn1PlDE
youtube.com/watch?v=lebZGWW1CJM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'd rather be an idiot than subject myself to Rick and Morty.

Damn Mike looks like THAT?

>RLM
Where?

Why do ppl hate R&M here?

Says the redditcode.

LMAO!!

Can guys stop growing neckbeards please? It looks fucking awful.

If you can't grow facial hair on your actual face fluffy neck pubes are not an ok substitute.

Listen you fucking retards this is the fucking best fucking show in the fucking modern fucking TV history fuck fucking the fucked FUCK FUCKING GOD'S NOT REAL MONTY *buurrrrp* MULAN SAUCE PICKLE RIIIICKKKK

OP video

Yes, yes! Fear the tripcode.

Because despite the massive influx of fucktards, certain individuals have retained some semblance of taste

Are you ok?

>ONLY INTELLIGENT ATHEISTS WATCH RICK A- *burp* RICK AND MORTY, MORTY. NOW GOD ISN'T REAL, MORTY.

because reddit likes it

where have I seen that look on his face before...

This. I hate the neckpube meme

I don't claim to be an atheist and I think toilet humour is pretty cringe at the best of times but I still enjoy Rick and morty, what catergpry do I fall in? Try not to say reddit either

hm. should i let a neckbeard convince me to watch a fucking cartoon show? let me think about that...

>drunken review

that fat shit is tipsy at most

Wow that guy's as drunk as a CocaCola.

what did the fat loser mean by this?

So THIS is your average rick and morty fan...

>tfw i watch rick and morty
>mfw i berate rick and morty watchers and call them redditards on Sup Forums

>15 rick and morty apologist threads because i made 1 thread claiming its shit

>i hate something because le reddit told me to

It's amazing how insecure rick and morty fans are.

>giving a shit either way

watch rick and morty if you like it, don't watch rick and morty if you don't like it.

woah what a revelation

t. centrist

>a fat, balding nerd says Rick and Morty is intelligent

Should I watch Rick and Morty now?

it's amazing how insecure both sides are.

>having delusions of grandeur about posting on Sup Forums
Hilarious, cute and sad at the same time.

How do you get as wide as that man? I was 290 at my fattest and wasn't 3/4 of his width. It's mesmerizing.

Why does anyone watch RLM after the prequels shitfest?

It's gay

sell it to me
I haven't watched an american cartoon since adventure time

youtube.com/watch?v=6egiLH_ag8k

RLM are the living embodiment of the smug, detached Gen-X ethos.

I'd venture to guess none of them has felt a single sincere conviction about anything since childhood. They exist as polyps upon the colon of culture, satiating themselves on the perceived failures of others (i.e. "The Man") while adding nothing new to the discourse aside from ironic complaint.

They're a group of insecure, lost, rapidly aging burnouts who silently believe they could do a better job of making films than the professionals in the industry. Yet they lack the ambition and ability to actually enter the very industry they're obsessed with. They choose instead to fuck around and make student film piss-takes well into middle age.

They are awful, awful people. I've met thousands just like them, and the last thing we need is for these people to gain any attention for their navel gazing.

Please, Sup Forums, do not aspire to become anything like these people. Theirs is a lonely road leading to depression and a life devoid of real purpose.

I hope they disappear and their disaffected followers stop subsidizing their lifestyle. Perhaps that would force them to do something productive with themselves.

Sup Forums loved it at first but then started hating it when it was popular elsewhere too.

What's funny about that?

Wow this guy is actually good.

are RLM fags downvoting his shit or something?

youtube.com/watch?v=fePbtn1PlDE

i dont know who this bastard is, but he is absolutely right.

i dont know who this bastard is, but he is absolutely right.

with shows like big bang theory out, Sup Forums should be buying R&M box sets, to support quality tv

Contrarianism

>fat
>neck beard
>uses the term kino
>hates fem ghostbusters
>hates nu-males
>proud MGTOW

Wow we finally have a true Sup Forums reviewer.

youtube.com/watch?v=lebZGWW1CJM

Damn this nigga is THICCCCK

>comparing r&m to bbt
disgusting

>A random fat slob on the Internet tells me what I should and shouldn't like

Yeah ok.

>Reddit Letter Media like Reddit: The Show

What a surprise.

Neckbeards look good on certain dudes. Gives them that gruff look, I guess.

Fat losers having neckbeards is different from a super built dude having one.

It's not so much that it pushes atheism, it's that it bashes Christianity.

There's an episode where Rick goes to Israel, and he says nothing about Orthodox Jews despite 18 minutes of the previous episode being a hateful monologue calling Jesus a faggot.

Anyway in the Israel episode he frequently states that Jews are 'God's chosen' and better than 'the dirty rat goyim'.

It really shocked me.

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92

scott eastwood is a fucking tool

People hate RLM because its full of failed adult children who shill their lame as fuck YouTube videos on Sup Forums all day.

>RLM

they are also americans and american reviewers these days are no better than antifa

You're worse than the shitposters on either side.

Sup Forums is the second worst board on Sup Forums after Sup Forums.

I like the show, but I do know that dreaded feeling when you encounter a pseudointellectual that praises the show like it's the second coming of jesus and feels they're smart just by watching it.

One isn't dumb for not watching it or liking it. But it is pretty idiotic to like it or hate it because of a fanbase.

calm down reddit.

>>LOL Look dude I posted it. Yeah that's my thread! On the chan! Yeah. LOL. XD.
>>(You)

Is there still any question that these guys are undeniably reddit?

I'm taking the bait, but it's because it's shit

>caring what a fat, balding, diabetus thinks

popularity
that's literally it
not too long ago R&M reaction images were very common

same kind of humour, just one is a cartoon for kiddies

it's just satisfying justice that wouldn't really effect you unless you watch the whole episode

>Neckbeards look good on certain dudes

When I first watched Deadpool in theaters, I was sure I'd never see anything so purely reddit again in my lifetime. I was wrong. Reddit and memey is peak narwhal bacon.

theres something off about his face, I can't quite place it though

Blondie has a scruff, not a neckbeard.

Facial features are too spread apart. Looks like his head is too small.

>mfw that intro

>Some faggot literally who fuck face e-celeb cancer shilled on Sup Forums for literal years by paid mods and braindead troglodyte drones said some provocative things, better change my opinion
Fucking kill yourself

Stop forcing your shitty channel fatso, sage

Stop coming to whine in these threads. You know you are only giving someone an excuse to reply to you and bump the thread.

looks like somebody photoshopped his eyes and mouth

I say I hate it and shitpost about it, but I watch it. I don't wait for each episode, I'm content for a season to finish before I do so. It's just something for people to hate; who cares if people hate it?

Sup Forums thinks it's being unique and 'anti-Reddit' by hating it; yet one of the most shilled and defended films on this board, Batman vs Superman, is actually Reddit's 3rd most underrated film OF ALL TIME.

Yet Sup Forums will defend that, which is 100% proof that BvS is 'Reddit'. Marvel doesn't rank on ANY of the polls, but they'll pretend Marvel is 'Reddit'. Then they'll attack R&M because 'Reddit'.

tl;dr shitposters shitposting, trolls trolling trolls. Sup Forums literally likes things Reddit likes and there is proof of that, but will attack things PERCEIVED as Reddit because... Er... I dunno.

that is a chin beard, you fucking dolt.

He has clearly trimmed the neck growth. You can very clearly see stuble there. Original Clint too, only his stubble is a bit overgrown but still shorter than on his chin.

>fat mediocre normie nobody "drunk" drinking Merlot out of a mason jar.
I hate all of you so fucking much.

The one good episode pirates of the pancreas is ruined by the grandparents cuckold fetish sideplot. Seriously they dont even make jokes with it. Cuckoldry is a great opportunity to get some laughs. But they used it as a PSA on the "benefits" of cuckoldry.

>Yours baconly, Atheist92

fuck

Be more specific. Tell us why its shit.

So can we now finally agree that RLM is trash?

what a fat piece of shit

It's not that funny and the humor is going downhill. Also its fans are pretty retarded.

What does this have to do with RLM??