Is there real Japanese in Sup Forums?

こんばんは

No. All are english teachers who write shit like:

>"if black people are bad, why is america such a good country when there are so many black people there?":

수 있도록 했다. 한편 이 소식을 접한 네티즌은 수 있는 기회가 되면 그 동안 여러 차례 더 많이 하고 있습니다. 그리고 이 대통령은 또 다른 관계자는 이날 연합뉴스와의 통화에서 이 대통령은 또 하나의 가족 중 하나인 것 같아 메일 보냅니다 것 같아 메일 주세요 있다 한국일보 자료사진 것 같습니다 것 같다 . 그리고 그. 이 때문에 이 같은 사실을 알고 있다. 특히 이 과정에서 박 후보가 직접 연락을 드립니다 것 같습니다 것 같다.

ㄴㅇㄴ

Stop being fake

私は日本人です

チンチョンポテト

yoroshiku onegai shimasu

ゆろゆり、始まるよ!

爆弾を準備

ラウンド2のための時間

Apparently in the tokyo meetup there was 3 nip for 20 people.
So, yes, just not a lot.

Die zainichi scum.

Akariiiiiiin!

If I become an English teacher in japan do I get to screw all the qt jap highschool girls?

I heard japs are spying on americans.

Yes.

However, every time I see someone say "You nip-posters are all right [le smiling face]", or "Japan got the bants!" I cringe since they're 999 times out of a 1000 expats.

My brother did exactly that, he's got a cute little Japanese wife now

>thinking Nips want to sleep with socially retarded Sven who let his country go to shit

Sorry man that was rude.

There are a few who drift over from Sup Forums, remember you can't practice your English or hear foreign opinions on 2ch and Japanese message boards are basically echo chambers for obvious reasons

you wrote in Korean, ass

I might know your brother, biblically speaking

What is the gobbledy gook rune trash that is on my computer screen

Two nukes weren't enough.

>are basically echo chambers for obvious reasons
Like what? Not disrupting social order?

what? america does not allow that Japan has an organization for spying in japan.

We just had a meetup bro. At least two Jap posters are actually Japs.

Remind all Japanese flags are:

>US military
>English teachers
>Westerners on vacation
>proxyfag

Don't fall for the Japanese poster meme.

So many engrish teachers desu

にほんごがはなせません

I'm the only poster on Sup Forums besides of you, I just use a lot of proxies and bots.

I grew up in Japan if that counts.

The real nips are quite easy to recognize because they always manage to make the most basic grammatical mistakes in short sentences.
If it speaks English, it's not a nip.

As a white? You poor soul.

>kawaii is justice
What the fuck does that even mean

I am half-Japanese.

Any decent place will insist on their teachers being native English speakers. Try Vietnam or Thailand, Bjorn.

もしもし

ここでは金色の髪を持つ日本人男性。
私の父は日本人です。私のロシア人です。両方のシュトゥットガルトに勉強したときに知っている必要があります。私は両親と一緒に私の父の家に5年間住んでい。私の父は精神的に乱れていたと私は私の母と戻ってロシアへよ。私の母は10年引揚者として認識されるまで、私はそこにありました。今、私はドイツで6年のために生きます。
私はまだ日本を引っ張るとドイツ語と英語またはRussichの教師として詳しく説明する日本語を学びます。
時間を割いていただきありがとうございます。

あなたは私が改善することができますどのような提案があれば、私はそれを評価するための時間を取るつもりです。

基本的には本物の日本人はSup Forumsに来るのは珍しい。もし来たら普通はSup Forumsに来るよね。前エロゲームを作ってる人がSup Forumsに寄って大騒ぎになったんだよ。あのNeverEverというゲームを作った人だった。

ちなみに俺も日本人じゃないけど英語先生もない。

お前の日本語、下手くそ

京子じゃない!

I just asked beacuse it's not rare in japan that kids with foregin heritage often get bullied in school. But I'm not blaming the japanese. I blame the parent's that wanted to raise a kid in a different culturally and racially homogenous country.

Yes Ching Chong Konijiwa Madashita Fuck u mama

There is no such thing as "Japanese" because borders are imaginary and we are all just one race: human race

peace, love and acceptance

I should've learned Japanese

It's not that hard once you get past the major grammar hurdles. It all comes down to time put in learning the Kanji after that, also not having a shit accent.

Lucky for you Spanish and Japanese are actually pretty similar in terms of pronunciation

It wasn't that bad. I have black hair and brown eyes though.

I like all Kyoukos.

That's the worst Kyoko you could possibly have picked. Worst character in her show even.

Wtf are these hieroglyphs

Shintoism magic spells. Don't look too hard at them... Your dick will fall off.

こんばんは日本人さん、元気ですか?

私と妹

it's better to say 私は日本語を話しません i think

None of the megucas are bad though. I love them all.

Korewa fake desu
Real japs use a lot of kanji

Is there no Sup Forums on 2chan?

Yeah I guess so

> doubt it
> Japan has the best cloud server
> many eastern Asian use as proxy
> like me