twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

the gun

Weapons in this movie weere hilarious

For being the ultimate legendary canon weapon,it looks pretty cheap

There's plenty of iconic guns.

OHH... you touched my tralala.

based xena

Contrarianism.

The Klingon Batleth. Patrick Stewart was baptized by the queen of England with one.

From the first moment I saw it I thought it was the dumbest shit I'd ever seen.

Is there any realistic reason for two triggers? Even if it's a double barreled pistol it doesn't look like you could pull both at once.

And my glaive!

I don't really know anything about the workings of that particular gun, but you could realistically make it so that one of the triggers fire a different projectile. Like giving the Lemat gun a separate trigger for firing the shotgun, instead of having to flip down the hammer.

I think that's how double barreled shotguns work, one trigger per barrel.

>baptized at 60 by a woman.
Explain.

>it's an 80's action movie and we need a gun for our her-
>say no more, senpai

you mean knighted. Also that is a weird way to kneel.

>Also that is a weird way to kneel.

I think they do it that way because so many people getting knighted had trouble getting up from the kneeling position, since the majority are probably old as fuck or unfit as fuck. I think someone at some point also stumbled while getting up and fell on the Queen? I seem to remember hearing that somewhere.

Clearly we don't know shit about guns. I thought you could fire both barrels of a double barrel at once for more firepower, but that looks difficult with one trigger behind the other. I assumed the trigger was just pressure sensitive and you pulled it all the way to get both barrels.

Get ye gone page 10!

plebism

good looking gun tho senpai

There's usually only two reasons for two triggers, one is double barrels with a trigger for each hammer on the barrel and the other is when the safety is activated via trigger which isn't very common. Looks like it probably has two barrels probably loaded with different ammunition.

Nice frisbee, princess.

That is one of the coolest shitty movies.

imfdb.org

Youre welcome Sup Forums.

Is that a FAMAS

ahem i believe you mean the 92s model, not the 92fs with the mag release button placed at the bottom of the grip. pic related its mine

>tfw no lightsabers

Its a good feel.

Here's my entry.

I remember being at a fair as a kid and imploring my parents to buy me an Indiana Jones whip they were selling at one of the stands, with them refusing.

Looking back I'm wondering whether it wasn't some weird BDSM stand and kid-me just didn't know what that was, because who the fuck decides it's a good business to sell leather whips to kids?

>tfw your parents DID buy you the whip but later took it away from you because you whipped your sister too hard while shrieking "Take THAT, Jesus of Nazareth!"

There are some double barreled shotguns that are set up the way you think. The triggers are set up in a way to make firing both barrels at once easy. However, many double barrels are double barrels simply because it lets you get two shots off quicker than you would be able to otherwise.

My guess with the Bladerunner gun is that the double trigger is to allow different kinds of rounds to be fired from the different barrels. One normal round and one round for replicants, I'd imagine, is what they were thinking.

Fucking kike!