ITT: Best Rick and Morty Jokes. Pic related, Rick being obsessed with Szechuan and Tiny Rick come to mind...

ITT: Best Rick and Morty Jokes. Pic related, Rick being obsessed with Szechuan and Tiny Rick come to mind. Any more are welcome.

Other urls found in this thread:

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/neo-nazi-soup-kitchen-glasgow-whites-only-national-action-a7318331.html
youtu.be/ROe28Ma_tYM
youtube.com/watch?v=-XccUMOQ978
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What movie?

You really do need to get into the mindset of the faggot atheist Redditor to understand why this show is so popular. These people have never heard of adult animation in their lifes that wasn't stuff like Family Guy, it was completely alien to them. And they can't laugh at these shows because they consider these shows stupid. They want a show that isn't necessarily smart or funny or well-written, but that appears to be to appeal to their surface-level taste. Because these people live for that mindless self-validation. They don't actually understand what makes for good writing or good comedy, nor have they ever picked a book about physics. They want to pretend they do so and circlejerk themselves, that's what matters. Rick and Morty is just perfect for its demographic: these same college-age self-important Bernouts who "fucking love science". The entire foundation of the show is built upon the dichotomy between "silly sci-fi humor and references" and " things are super deep and tragic bro". This pseudo-intellectual "nothing even matters, I'm insecure about existence, we are all going to die" bullshit that R&M shits out in almost every episode is what appeals to it's audience. The show doesn't actually have the tact to even begin to offer an interesting presentation and discussion of any philosophy, so it spouts these edgy teenage catchphrases. Nevermind the bean-headed, noodle-limbed unexpressive character design, or how the story is non-existent and only comes up when the writers beg you to feel something for these characters so devoid of substance, or how the entire show is a trendy forgettable scenario of the week memefest with just enough sci-fi references to trick kids into thinking they are smart for understanding them, or how the characters have somehow been reduced to even more obnoxious caricatures than before, none of these things matter. What matters is that it appeals to the millenial redditor audience, and that's what's selling Rick and Morty

kind of a weird scene them beating somebody up for their political beliefs but I guess rick does a lot worse, I mean he owns countless slaves and constantly murders things I think.
still, idk what these scene is meant to be, like you're meant to feel good about watching cartoons beat up a nazi?
don't get it.

Oh boy, here i go killing again

I just watched an episode of this and I spent the entire episode repeating the words "This is reddit, this is memes, this is reddit, this is memes..." under my breath.

I fucking hated it. I was writhing around on the floor in front of my sofa for the last 30 minutes it was so painful.

>Ayy quirky burping scientist lmao
If you liked it you're in the wrong place

When I first watched Deadpool in theaters, I was sure I'd never see anything so reddit again in my lifetime. I was wrong. Reddit and memey is peak narwhal bacon.

Yeah in the context of the episode Rick dismisses trying to rise above antagonistic people intellectually when it is faster and more satisfying to defeat them physically. White supremist is one of like four or five examples, another being a dog owner who yanks his tiny dog around.

What's not to get?

he doesnt beat him up because of his political beliefs.

hes an asshole because of his political beliefs, and they beat him up cause he's an asshole

seriously if you unironically have a problem with beating up neo nazi's then ur probs a pretty shitty person

What's wrong with neo-nazis. They want what's best for their families and their people.

Seems quite reasonable to me. Bet you don't have a problem with BLM, which is exactly the same thing (only with more murders, like that nigger that killed those whites recently).

Sounds like you have some growing up to do if you want to persecute people for what they believe.

why assume that i dont have a problem with blm? I do.

also "they want whats best for their families" lmao what families? most neo nazis, esp. on Sup Forums are bitter virgins.
>but muh parents
yeah pretty sure they're parents disowned them a long time ago

>hes an asshole because of his political beliefs
Fuck off with your reddit wording

Ad hominems are not arguments, neither are straw men.

Why don't you like neo-nazis?

For example, there's a group associated with Blood and Honour in Scotland who set up a soup kitchen for homeless whites.

independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/neo-nazi-soup-kitchen-glasgow-whites-only-national-action-a7318331.html

That is a show of selflessness and wanting what's best for their people. That's admirable. They're going out of their way and spending money to help those less fortunate.

Just because they don't invite niggers you somehow think they're bad?

youtu.be/ROe28Ma_tYM

I'm a big fan after thinking it was stupid for a while because I've got that same "heavily quatable" feeling from it just like American Dad.

However we only have 2 seasons you shitposting arseholes. Let me shit in peace. Get your shit together. Get it all together and put it in a bag, so it's together. I mean if you wanna take it somewhere, take it, like, take it to the shit store and sell it or something. But make sure that it stays together. Get your shit together.

>comparing BLM with Nazi's
>implying the Nazi's didn't murder people
>a LOT of people

This is why you people deserve to be put in camps.

Beating people in the streets is a nazi thug tactic. You would fit in well with the brownshirts.

M.. Mr. PoopyButthole from the after credits scene in the season 2 finale.

Fuck off with that stop hating things I like attitude. No one's in the fucking mood. Everyone has actual problems. Survival biaaaatch! Circa '87!

the get schwifty song hands down it's hilarious. Great episode!

feeding a bunch of homeless people doesn't automatically make you a good person.

you think hitler would suddenly be excused for everything he's done cause he gave homeless people some soup?

you're a literal god damn retard and your parents should have aborted you

im objectively correct

>quirky burping scientist
>severely alcoholic
>abuses interdimensional substances to numb his inner pain because I guess once you get a taste of phalaxian crystals, coke just kinda feels like your grandma's left over apple pie from last week.
>literally tries and fails to kill self because he was so shitfaced that he passed out.

Dude... Have you seen Taboo? It's another show that you can check out the first episode and just come right back here to start hating it as a product. You'd love it. Also love you.

youtube.com/watch?v=-XccUMOQ978

I liked the joke where Unity dumped Rick and he tries to kill himself but is too drunk to hold his head up in the beam long enough to cook his brain.

>calls show memey & reddit
>entire thread is meme responses

Still no argument as to why you dislike neo nazis. Just ad hominem and straw men.

Leftists are literally retarded.

>complains about ad hominem and straw men
>makes ad hominem and straw men

EHHEHEHEHHEHEHE LELELEL BURRRRP LE LELE MEMEMESMEMSMR GOD IS DEAD MORTO LE PRAISE KEK NUH UH FUK U GOD TROLOLOLOLOL BAZBOOPER

It's best to just ignore him. It's no use arguing with Sup Forumsacks. They blindly follow whoever and their own impulsiveness is what makes them the ANTIFA of the right.

To carry over the discussion from the last thread: Why do Christians love jews and shitskins so much?

that's a really simple message to spend all that time on, that would be like homer saying he likes donuts and then we watch five minutes of him eating donuts.

I'm who you were replying to and I'm basically antifa and it's not that I have a problem with cartoon violence it's just an odd bit to do, like there's supposed to be shock value but not really, and it's not a comedy bit either, and it's not really so there's no gore value to it, just an odd scene.

So have the arguments in these threads determined whether god exists or not? Can someone give me a quick rundown

>Still no argument as to why you dislike neo nazis.
you're cringey tribalist niggers that are ruining white people.

kys faggot.

Not an argument leftcucks.

I made an argument. You're a tribalist nigger that is ruining white people.

Saying not an argument is not an argument, uneducated nigger.

>Wanting to be with other white people and put white interests first ruins white people

Elaborate Reddit.

>tribalist
>ruining white people
How's tribalism ruining white people and not the one thing needed to save them, user?

>Afraid of whites grouping together.

Hello Schlomo

>Wanting to be with other white people and put white interests first ruins white people
being a tribalist monkey nigger in the name of white people ruins white people.
>How's tribalism ruining white people and not the one thing needed to save them, user?
Don't need saving. It's a delusion. You're an easily influenced lesser-than and you're projecting your personal insecurities and inadequacies on my goddamn race. You should be chemically castrated and left to die in a goddamn zoo you cancerous ape.
>thinking you need to be a Jew to be embarrassed about nigger ass white people ruining your brand.
Do the future a favor and end your life with ballistic trauma to your idiot face. Nobody will miss yet another subhuman mongoloid.