DR *URRRRP* PAVEL I'M CIA *BURRRRRP*

DR *URRRRP* PAVEL I'M CIA *BURRRRRP*

FIRST ONE TO SHIT ON THE *BURP* FLOOR GETS TO STAY ON MY AIRCRAFT

Deadmeme

ALSO GOD ISN'T REAL, BANE!

fuck b*ne

This is a perversion of bane. Sad!

I AM A FALSE BIG GUY, BANE IS A SUPERSTITION

>GOD ISN'T REAL, BANE. LET ME PULL THAT MASK RIGHT OFF.

>MORTY DID YOU *burp* KNOW DID YOU KNOW T-T-THAT DISNEY IS MAKING A *burp* MULAN REMAKE DO YOU REMEMBER MULEN MORTY? DO *burp* YOU?
>DID Y-Y-YOU KNOW MORTY THAT DAN *burp* HARMON ALREADY WORKED W-WITH DISNEY DOING RESHOOTS F-FOR DOCTOR STRANGE MORTY
>gee rick I'm not following
>GET SCHWIFTY MORTY WITH SZECHUAN *burp* SAUCE ONLY IN MCDONALDS AFTER WATCHING SOME G-GOOD DISNEY MOVIE MORTY

I wish this show were interesting enough to merit all of these memes. It deserves to be shit on, but this isn't really worth talking about.

OR PEEE*BURP*RHAPS HE IS WONDERING WHY WOULD SOMEONE SHIT ON THE FLOOR, BEFORE EATING SOME SZECHUAN S-SAUCE *BURP*

Tfw my philosophy teacher in hs was called pavel

A LOT OF LOYALTY TO A GOD THERE IS NO EVIDENCE EXISTS

wabba dubbu *burp* :D

OH GOD
THEY'RE CROSS-BREEDING

IF I PULL OFF THAT GOD WOULD YOU *BUUURP* DIE?

Aw jeez, R-really makes you t-think, huh Rick?

God Sup Forums sucks, nothing but faggots from readdit, Sup Forums, Sup Forums, and Sup Forums. Just delete this board.

A daring, albeit disgusting synthesis

GREAT MEME

oh my god stop

so sick of these fucking posts and have been reportin em

but I like the show and that shoop

Did he have a Phd?

No, he had an MD just just loved high school philosophy.

FOR *URP* YOU

Haha, I changed myself into a big guy! I'm BIG GUY RICK!!

>baneposting getting buried under 6 gajillion R&M threads
>this was obviously the next step in trying to stay relevant

/dead meme/ general?

Haha its funny becuase its people dont like Rick and Morty here but we people with euphoric taste know its so good and we are so secure in that knowledge that we have to spam it all day long cuz fuck the haters xDD

The next step in Baneposting evolution

FIRST ONE TO TALK GETS TO TRY THE NEW SZECHUAN SAUCE

HELL YEAH BIG GUY BANE!

HE DIDNT *URP* MEME SO GOOD.

WHO WANTS TO GET SCHWIFTY?

Uh...geez Rick, m-maybe he's wondering why you'd, y'know, get Schwifty before throwing him out of a plane?

I just fucking love Rick and Morty, in the way that I fucking love science. It's so random and cool - it's like the show was designed for us Redditors, see? My mom says I have an unhealthy obsession with the show, but she just doesn't understand how funny it. I wish I could live in the Rick and Morty world and be their friends. Everything would be really and cool and funny if I did. Rick and Morty are so funny and I'm so awesome that it would make perfect sense, but it'd be even better if Bernie Sanders appeared. It'd be so awesome I'd turn up the TV in the common room of my dorm up all the way so everyone could hear the greatness of Bernie Sanders, Ron Paul, bacon, weed, atheism, The Avengers, Guardians of the Galaxy, Sweden, Bill Nye, 90s cartoons, cats, and fucking loving science.

I run the Rick and Morty Club at my school - we come together, browse Reddit, make some Deadpool memes and watch Rick and Morty. We don't talk to each other but there's a cute girl there I'm gonna try and ask out. I'm a nice guy and I dress well (fedora + trench coat + brown-stained underwear + well-trimmed beard lightly seasoned with dust and corn syrup) so I just know I've got a good chance with her. I've already messaged her on Facebook, I just haven't got a response yet.

Anyway, back to the topic at hand: Rick and Morty! My favorite character is Rick because his style of humor perfectly reflects that of Reddit. I bet if I asked him "When does the narwhal bacon?", he'd know EXACTLY what I was talking about. Also, did you notice he looks like Bernie Sanders if you squint a bit and use your imagination? This can't be a coincidence; MLG Illuminati confirmed. Yeah, that's right, I look at montage parodies too. What good Redditor doesn't? Lenny face, Illuminati, and Doge are so funny. If I met Rick and Morty I'd be sure to show them all those funny and awesome memes and more!

Yours baconly, Atheist92

AT LEAST YOU CAN *BURP* TALK, WHICH MEANS YOU'RE REAL, UNLIKE GOD *URRRRRP*

Ebin

AY RICK *BUUUUUUURPP* L'MASK YEW *BRRRUURRRPPP* SUM'N!!!

*burp* kek