So we all agree that this is better than breaking bad, right?

So we all agree that this is better than breaking bad, right?

It's more patrician and kino than Breaking Bad, but it's not better than Breaking Bad.

Yes better

>It's more patrician and kino than Breaking Bad, but it's not better than Breaking Bad.

This

Yea i like it more than breaking bad senpai

All I know is the lighting and cinematography are noticeably more aesthetic.

The premises are entirely different so it hard to kwantify.

this. or maybe BCS has elevated my patrician senses, but every shot of this show is beautifully done. something as simple as those shots last episode of Gus' guys meeting to exchange the tracking device make me appreciate good kinography.

this is the only show I watch and I'm scared that the pleb filter in my brain won't allow me to watch lesser tv shows like Fargo or The Expanse

I love it. It makes breaking bad seem cartoonish and edgy in comparison. I love Bob Odenkirk in this, and Jimmy is a much more empathetic and interesting character than Walt.

Blows my mind when simpletons say that "nothing happens" or that there's no character development.

Meh, I don't know yet. This season so far is.

First season was pretty shit imo, especially the ending. So the jury is still out for me.

Yes

it would be if they stop repeating the same shit over and over. yes, we get it, chuck doesn't like jimmy. we know his motivations for why, we don't need more flashbacks that just reiterate the same shit again and again. the show's big thing is jimmy turning into saul, well great but it's time to shit or get off the pot because right now the mike segments are the only parts worth watching.

>prequel
>characters look older

What's the symbolism behind it?

Jimmy scrounged up enough money for a hair transplant in BrBa's timeline.

Season 3 is the strongest so far. S1 is considered "Bad" due to wrong expectations they had. Everybody thought it would be some quirky 100% Saul like show. I consider the two on par but different in style. Walter and Jimmy are two comoletely different kinds of characters. Btw ep2 had perfect photography once more.

Saul was balding during Breaking Bad. And the actor is wearing a wig for Better Call Saul to make him look younger.

>3 seasons in
>literally only 4 plot points have occurred
Breaking bad had 23 at this stage and it had a short 1st season...face it BCS is an exploitative show that takes advantage of the fact that pseudo-intellectuals will watch anything the Internet tells them to. See also: Legion.

>muh plots
Character is literally the most important thing for a story. Plot is one of the least important elements. You are truly a child.

I like how Jimmy is doing what Chuck taught him when he was removing the tape from the W M paint on the wall.

I like it more than Breaking Bad. I like the atmosphere of the show, I like following these characters who actually feel like real people not criminal superhumans like half the characters on BrBa

Then after he gets the bad news he realizes what he's doing and says fuck this shit and tears it off like a bandaid.