This is out of control

"The victim was approached by a group of men in their 20s between 6pm and 8pm in a park behind a theatre and was raped near a bench and a gazebo in the park in Bromley, South London.

thesun.co.uk/news/1475231/teenage-girl-gang-raped-in-broad-daylight-by-group-of-men-in-london-park-next-to-a-theatre/?CMP=spklr-_-Editorial-_-TWITTER-_-TheSunNewspaper-_-20160720-_-News-_-521541106

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11391314/Rotherham-child-sex-abuse-scandal-council-not-fit-for-purpose.html
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503
shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006
bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834
dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her
standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html
bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html
express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls
theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

how the fuck do you rape someone in a public park and not get caught?

DIN

This is not a "ethnicity problem" its a MAN PROBLEM

Be muslim

You just do it in a place full of people who support it

By blending in with the 400 other Muslims in the park

All that cultural enrichment...

The worst part is that she was probably innocent. Labour is only, what, 40% of the population?

Just be in London

>breaking
>teenage raped

fuck of faggot

Final solution when?

It would be HIGHLY HIGHLY racist and PREJUDICED to EVER presume ANY criminal intent on behalf of ANY young man (who is not white).

more refugees wouldve prevented this

DU NUFFINS

>The bystanders cheered and shouted "Such a rich and vibrant culture!" while the woman was raped in broad day light.

oh wow

DU

She needs to learn to live with it.

And all of Europe for that matter

I love you and your country

>white people are not taking arms for this
kek stupid cattle

That cultural enrichment

Can't find the ethnicities anywhere online.

I live in Bromley and I can already tell you who did it

shariah law requires there to be three male witnesses

So, we're not going to talk about the fact that this happened after Brexit?

Brexit was a mistake.

Didn't wear her anti-rape bracelet

The British peasantry haven't been armed for hundreds of years.

Be a paki
You're next kike

Nigger or Muslim? Who's getting lynched?

Greates Ally is right. You guys are becoming a bunch of peasants.

>that flag
He said Bromley not El Casa de Bromadilla

NUF

Take thousand.

I wonder what skintone those young men were sporting.

Both.

Say it with me.

Designated
Raping
Streets

They didn't Brexit yet you dolt. They only voted to do it

Be in LONDON
L
O
N
D
O
N

Breaking Hymens too, apparently.

Brexit or not they already have millions of Muslims in UK.

UK
YES

Britain, please explain why you keep electing the same cucks who let this happen over and over again.

>polish vermin gangs in action
BAN ASSAULT POLES

Why should that matter? And she needs to understand that it's men who rape.

how many of them were named Mohamed?

Good thing they banned guns.

>a few sickos take advantage of a girl
>but hey lets grandstand on her trauma and use it as a platform to spew racist bullshit

It's not like anyone expects any better from you brits, but at least do a little self reflection.

>Australians don't go on holiday

>feminists import super violent and volatile mudslime men
>get to pass anti-man laws because mudslimes worsen the statistics for men
now it's a race between who takes control first, sjws or mudslimes

Let me guess, they were "tanned" or "asian" and their motives were unclear?

Fear of being accussed of raycism

Serves her rght for living in London. Should have known beter.

Arrest probably would have infringed his cultural(nigger) or religous(paki) rights.

>Noone called the cops because they were all muslims and in support of the rape

fuck you cunt we'd have to take arms to israel to stomp out the source of open-border pushing hooked nose CUNT

yes im mad

>though, their motives remain unclear

what good would shooting random people do?

>the hottest day of the year was when the nigs snapped and went on a raping spree

hmmm, i thought they could handle the heat?

Cultural enrichment is not rape, you idiots!

Only bali

>now it's a race between who takes control first, sjws or mudslimes

won't be much of a race. one side is willing to rape and murder while the other just takes it and smiles. gee i wonder who will 'win'

South london is a shithole.Not surprised.Poor girl

Isn't London Orwell-tier with it's surveillance, having cameras on every corner?

My dick accidently fell into the girl while I was out jogging

4/7, we also have Abdul, Abu Hajar and fuckin' Rasheed.

Will London ever be saved? I'm starting to think it's too late.

I hope it was that ginger crybaby remainiac moron people were posting the video of after brexit.

nope

Just wanted to look up an article and found this one quickly

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11391314/Rotherham-child-sex-abuse-scandal-council-not-fit-for-purpose.html
>Rotherham council ignored child abuse by Asian gangs because of 'misplaced political correctness', report concludes
>Asian gangs

Unbelievable

Muslims have a right to rape

Designated
Raping
Parks

Why is it always fat old women who promote this behavior?

>the metropolitan police
>total policing

wew lad...

I went to London once and I saw at least 5 of age men with very obviously underage girls. Having said that, both the paedo and the young teens were always both black or paki.

If everyone in London died overnight, I don't think anyone would miss it.

L O N D O N
O
N
D
O
N

It's a new show on the BBC.

It could be their sister

Just be in a large group, 17 are surrounding the victim and the 3 currently enriching her.

I saw a lot people trying to pick up intoxicated teens who were trying to puke etc.London is a great city but it is full nymphos.

It's a systemic problem.

>Oxford
telegraph.co.uk/women/womens-life/11447263/Oxford-sex-grooming-ring-Police-dont-have-time-to-keep-girls-safe.html

>Keighley
thetelegraphandargus.co.uk/news/11443422.28_men_arrested_in_Keighley_grooming_gang_probe

>Rochdale
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/crime/11444671/Ten-charged-in-Rochdale-child-grooming-investigation.html

>Bristol
bbc.com/news/uk-england-30078503

>Telford
shropshirestar.com/news/crime/2013/05/10/horror-of-telford-girls-sex-abuse-ordeal

>Birmingham
birminghammail.co.uk/news/midlands-news/child-sexual-exploitation-force-west-9151006

>Wycombe
bbc.com/news/uk-england-beds-bucks-herts-22626994

>Harrow
getwestlondon.co.uk/news/local-news/colindale-brothers-mohammad-imran-shabbir-6240834

>London
dailybalenews.com/2014/02/28/asian-grooming-gang-held-girl-captive-and-repeatedly-raped-her

>Barking
standard.co.uk/news/crime/child-prostitute-ring-groomed-and-then-raped-vulnerable-girls-8644315.html

>Derby
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-1333537/Nine-men-Derby-jailed-grooming-100-sex.html

>Peterborough
bbc.com/news/uk-england-cambridgeshire-25659042

>Bradford
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2749626/Gang-trafficked-13-year-old-runaway-hotels-flats-Bradford-turns-abuse.html

>Bristol
bristolpost.co.uk/Eleventh-Bristol-man-accused-child-sexual/story-20445962-detail/story.html

>Coventry
express.co.uk/news/uk/419174/10-men-accused-of-exploiting-girls

>Bolton
theboltonnews.co.uk/news/12908055.Report_reveals_how_Bolton_taxi_drivers_were_investigated_for_grooming_and_child_sex_offences

Thatfeelwhenaryanandtrappedinangloland.webm

It really is sad though. The fact that leftist have caused this make me fume. They have forced our hand... The left is solely responsible for the coming cleansing of Europe.

islam is not a race but a religion of peace

Then they're incestuous too because there was a lot of arse grabbing and kissing going on.

>London is a great city
I really hope you're talking about the buildings only.

Wow, what an inspiring display of tolerance and diversity

German Efficiency

(((Berelowitz)))

Remme guess; it ruz Asians?

(((Berelowitz)))

how tolerant

>you guys
Still waiting for some burger to do something about the nigger crime epidemic. Or about becoming a minority in your own country. Face it, modern Western men are too apathetic everywhere, it's not one local problem.

source?

This shit happens because you let it happen.

If you were to make a large crowd and flood the city it would stop.

Pragmatism pleb

It is your turn.

Gee I'll really gonna be on the lookout now of men in their mid twenties. Thanks for the heads-up, Sun.

Not like their ethnic background or religion would have anything to do with it, no, its the fact that they are 20.

Soon they're going to lower the age of consent to like 9 and thus be okay.

Not true senpai, we'd be bashing heads if that sort of shit happened around here

The only thing that would be stopped would be those "nazi fascist rascist intolerant uneducated misogynist bnp dodo-heads"

But you're right, brits really need to start sharpening their butterknives

>spew racist bullshit
Don't mind if I do, Amerinigger.

Its not though. I fucking hate how you german cucks are so quick to give up. Whites believe in law and order unlike these other primative races. We're slowly waking up to realizing we cant just rely on the system. Not everyone is giving up like you german faggots