JUST

JUST

well hello, beautiful...

lets put a smile on that face

that joke was worthy of an Oscar award

truly the best Joker

Truly the Joker's best joke. Heath Ledger's portrayal deserved the Oscar award.

>you must be Harveys squeeze

Everytime

How many more seasons of the Walking Dead can they possibly do?

Ah! It's a ghoul!

Does she have downs?

lol

I would

AND YOU ARE BEAUTIFUL.

>smacks lips

Maggie Jylenhall looks like that?!

>he wouldn't fuck her and pretend it's Jake
fag

OOH! THERE GOES QUADINAROS' POWER COUPLING!

Her last role was in 2014 for "Frank", is her carrer done ?

A MERE 39 YEARS OLD

ONLY THIRTY NINE YEARS OF AGE

what the fuck??

There are plenty of roles for the comedy grandmother character and old, unattractive cougar character

Idk about her carrer but I think her career is fine

she looks like hitler when you turn him female in FaceApp

if there's roles requiring a crotchety raggedy new york based art dealer or an old bitter actress whose glory days are long gone, i'll be sure to give her a call

And Jake hasn't aged a day in 10 years.

the your brother gets all the good genes

Harsh. She's aging like wine, when you look back and compare to Phantom Menace

reminder that michelle pfeiffer is almost 60
twice as old and twice as hot

>calling a woman over 55 "hot" in any circumstance

Reminder that she has more plastic in her than a seaturtle

I wonder if she secretly hates Jake for having aged like wine and still looking handsome af while she looks she's slowly melting.

>ITT: implying Sup Forums wouldn't fuck her

Damn, droopy dog looks like that??

so why doesnt maggie?
if michelle can get plastic surgery and looks hot at over half a century old, why does maggie not do the same? does she hate looking half-decent? is she just lazy?

lmao you thirsty af afc baka

She's pure, something you faggots here wouldn't UNDERSTAND

I would unironically fuck Jake to avoid fucking Maggie.

I would rather make sweet love to Tara Reid's disgusting stomach than fuck Maggie Gyllenhaal.

If given a choice between Lena Dunham or Maggie Gyllenhaal I would not be able to immediately rule out Lena Dunham.

>literally post windu sheev tier

Even with all that going in her favor, the clothes, the professionally done make up, hair, lighting, professional photographer doing his best to make her look good and then finally some photoshop to make her look even better. She STILL doesn't look hot after all that.

She looks like an '80's prop head.
Looking at her I expect her to explode at any moment in a hail of animal entrails and fake blood.

He somehow kept a straight face all the way through the line, Ledger will always be the best Joker.

I see Maggie Gyllenhaal as a challenge, more than anything. Here is a woman who, in every single aspect, is absolutely revolting - yet I can't help but wonder what would be like, to plunge balls-deep into her repeatedly.

That's right. Balls-deep. With no protection.

I won't lie, I'm extraordinarily-hard while typing this. I want to grab this... thing... and that's what Maggie is, let's not delude ourselves, a "thing"... by the hips and ram mercilessly in and out of her quivering, malformed cunt with the force of a gladiatorial chariot, while she makes stupid faces and contorts orgasmically, unable to control her bodily reactions even if she wanted to.

I would erupt violently inside that corrupt and corrupting womb as though the entire fate of humanity depended on my seed penetrating the foul walls of one of her ovaries, the electrical fusion from this coupling creating the Antichrist, as our combined, guttural, Chewbacca-like roars shattered glass and walls alike around us, the house toppling down while we lay there in a filthy, disgusting mess.

Yeah. I reckon Maggie Gyllenhaal does it for me.

The Joker was obviously gay, it was just intimidation.

Woman at that age often experience "hot flashes."

Good pasta, made me chuckle.

Kek'd and checked

I think about this sometimes. Do the uglier ones ever secretly resent their more attractive siblings for getting the good genes? Like if theres a 6 and a 7 then there'd probably be no resentment, but what if ones a 11/10 and the other is a 4/10. That shit has to eat at you surely, just being CONSTANTLY fucking reminded everytime you see them.

>maggie aged 42
seriously guys, where will this end

Maybe she's not a vapid whore who needs validation of autistic manchildren.

Of course it does. Sibling rivalry flares up over far less than who looks better.

When both are in a business that directly correlates physical attractiveness with success you bet your ass the uglier sibling harbors resentment.

This is great. I've never read it before and I'm here since 2006

>woman
>ever not needing validation as much as she needs oxygen

I remember when I was young and retarded like you.

99.9% of a woman's every action centers around the acquisition and reinforcement of her own validation.

but that wouldn't fit with what Sup Forums has learned from the manosphere user so it can't be true.
next you'll be saying women who aren't conventionally attractive would do just as good a job in a film as a conventionally attractive woman.

underrated

10/10 it's ok

>tfw your force lightning backfires

I don't consider her very attractive but that hot tub scene in Frank was pretty hot

there goes quadinaros' power couplings

god tier tits

t. roastie

It's okay to be gay, user

Is this new pasta?

Age has not been kind to Maggie Gylenhaal.

I think not to long ago she was bitching because Hollywood producers declared her too old to be the mid 30s love interest of a 50 something year old man in a major motion picture.

But take a good honest look at her... can this bitch really even pass for mid 30s anymore?

Back in the day (late 90s early 2000s), I liked Maggie. I thought she looked like an intriguing and unconventionally attractive art girl.

But I've always found the unconventionally attractive women with quirky good looks tend to age the fastest. That thing they had going on with their face that was charming in a quirky way quickly overrides their youthful good looks in a few years. Like Renee Zellweiger.

This was the moment Nolan used to let everyone in the audience know how unhinged the Joker was.

Still cute.

This is Ancient Pasta, from long before Kek had even revealed himself as the Creator of Pasta

>ge has not been kind to Maggie Gylenhaal.
>I think not to long ago she was bitching because Hollywood producers declared her too old to be the mid 30s love interest of a 50 something year old man in a major motion picture.
>But take a good honest look at her... can this bitch really even pass for mid 30s anymore?
>Back in the day (late 90s early 2000s), I liked Maggie. I thought she looked like an intriguing and unconventionally attractive art girl.
>But I've always found the unconventionally attractive women with quirky good looks tend to age the fastest. That thing they had going on with their face that was charming in a quirky way quickly overrides their youthful good looks in a few years. Like Renee Zellweiger.
Gyllenhaal said her shock at finding herself “over the hill” in her mid 30s soon segued into derision fostered by the farcical nature of the situation.

“There are things that are really disappointing about being an actress in Hollywood that surprise me all the time,” she said. “I’m 37 and I was told recently I was too old to play the lover of a man who was 55. It was astonishing to me. It made me feel bad, and then it made feel angry, and then it made me laugh.”

Imagine being Heath in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Maggie Gyllenhaal, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Heath not only sit in that chair while Maggie Gyllenhaal flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, MAGGIE GYLLENHAAL LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Heath. You're not going to lose your future acting career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Supposedly she's only 39.... but I'm gonna call it right now. Fake ID.

She hit it big in movies a bit late for most women, late 20s... but she had a fake ID printed with a birth date 10 years earlier in hopes that it would lengthen her Hollywood shelf life.

Supposedly she was 20 when she it it big with Donnie Darko, but she was looking old for her age even then.

Either that or the unfortunate genetics of women that age like milk.

Looks so devoid of life, poor ol' Ben Quadinaros was never the same after losing the Tatooine's race.

Just cuz you were raped by a 55 year old male 10 yrs ago

Tbh Russell Crowe put it really well in one interview
“To be honest, I think you'll find that the woman who is saying that (the roles have dried up) is the woman who at 40, 45, 48, still wants to play the ingénue, and can’t understand why she's not being cast as the 21 year old.”

That's the truth.

When it gets really sad/insane, is when they botox the shit out of their face and get all kinds of plastic filler in lips, nose, cheeks, etc. Then they begin to look like a melted wax figure of their former self.

And virtually all of them do it in hopes that it will give them a few more years of being the cinematic eye candy. Maggie Gylenhaal is going to become a plastic surgery ghoul, I can feel it.....

>plastic surgery ghoul
more like becomes a woman who STILL GOT IT
Like good old Meg Ryan

jesus christ she looks like the victim of an acid attack