Can we agree that Bobby was /ourguy/?

can we agree that Bobby was /ourguy/?

>agree
>/ourguy/
kill yourself consensus fag

He is, unironically the best male character in the show. Cooper is more beloved, but Bobby is better.

>Presented as douchey, murderous chad
>actually, sensitive, caring, protective of women
>only sells drugs because manipulated by demon-slut
>tries to get girl out of abusive relationship
>desires fathers respect

KINO

Is he white? I can't tell

No matter how hard I try, I'll never have Bobby's hair.

>Convinced "best girl" Shelly to live with braindead Leo so they could collect disability on him
>Fucks off and leaves her to deal with Leo by herself when the money doesn't come

Cooper is the best, but for /ourguy/ it has to be Leland or Windham doesn't it?

> attemps to btfo OP's dank memetic phrasing but uses dank memetic phrasing of his own to do so

Allow me to react to your quality post with a tumblr gif

>Cheated on Laura with Shelley
>Tried to kiss Audrey while with Shelley

NO MORALS
O
M
O
R
A
L
S

can't be mad at him for exploited the gubmint

Leland seems to well adjusted, even with the spiritual baggage.

> Bobby, may I share something with you? A vision I had in my sleep last night—as distinguished from a dream, which is a mere sorting and cataloguing of the day’s events by the subconscious. This was a vision: fresh and clear as a mountain stream, the mind revealing itself to itself. In my vision I was on the veranda of a vast estate, a palazzo of some fantastic proportion. There seemed to emanate from it a light, from within this gleaming, radiant marble. I had known this place. I had, in fact, been born and raised there, and this was my first return—a reunion with the deepest wellsprings of my being. Wandering about, I noticed happily that the house had been immaculately maintained. There had been added a number of additional rooms, but in a way that blended so seamlessly with the original construction, one would never detect any difference. Returning to the house’s grand foyer, there came a knock at the door. My son was standing there. He was happy and carefree, clearly living a life of deep harmony and joy. We embraced—a warm and loving embrace, nothing withheld. We were, in this moment, one. My vision ended. I awoke with a tremendous feeling of optimism and confidence in you and your future. That was my vision. It was you.

>implying /ourguy/ isn't Dick

>>Cheated on Laura with Shelley
Laura "I've-had-more-wood-in-me-then-the Packard-limber-mill-Palmer?" Thy both knew they were cheating on each other

>Tried to kiss Audrey while with Shelley
what man wouldn't

Well adjusted? When he burst in singing mares eat oats and does eat oats both Horne brothers just start dancing around the room as if that's the way he always was, I got the impression he was a pretty immoral lawyer before Laura died.

>what man wouldn't
A man that knew how good he had it.

>asks if a person is /ourguy/
>person is a perverted trainwreck who sleeps with prostitutes that look like his daughter
>says too well-adjusted for Sup Forums

was a joke at the boards expense, user

>the best male character in the show
THIS

I wasn't talking about the exploiting disability pay, I was talking about him fucking over Shelly who seems to be the best girl by consensus even though Norma and Audrey are far ahead of that funeral-mocking bitch.

>it's a Bobby acts like a punk bitch and Briggs has to step in and lay down the law episode

>Shelly
>funeral-mocking

oh shit, I forgot about that, that was so funny. Made me love her more.
Definitely best girl.

Exactly

Bobby ain't my guy.

ABSOLUTE QT

What was the point in having Shelley tell this insensitive joke?

wwyd?

To show that women can be funny and that Shelley is objectively best girl.

I'm not a murderer who guns people down, so no.

it was self-defence

Clearly.

>tfw S1 Lucy was a real qt

When did Bobby shoot someone

In the movie

I see. I didn't watch that one because I heard it wasn't too good

Eat her pie

They lied to you. It's the prototypical pleb filter.

It was also mentioned in the series, can't remember when/by who. I think it was early on when Bobby was a suspect in Laura's murder.

>FWWM
>I heard it wasn't too good

What was his fucking problem?

Even if we pretend that isn't off putting bitch behavior since she's gorgeous, she's still a fucking idiot for going along with Bobby's stupid plan to collect on Leo, completely disregarding all the constant work involved in taking care of a braindead person.

I didn't even use the scene where Audrey ties a cherry stem with her tongue, and why does no one ever bring up Donna? It seems like plebs can only appreciate blondes.

Post the unedited version

no gun to hold

you see nothing you fucking little queer.

So how are they going to explain how Audrey survived being blown up

Audrey is /mygirl/

She was further away and pete and the other guy took most of the blast.

I fucking wish I had this at work every day...

I live in Washington and it's not comfy like Twin Peaks anymore. Now it's just congested with people and traffic, and full of weirdos who look all crusty like the rats from Battletoads.

It was a large explosion though

Pete died saving her.

To be fair, Twin Peaks is unrealistically comfy

Jesus every time somebody talks about Twin Peaks ending on a cliffhanger they mean Coop and not 2 MAJOR CHARACTERS BEING IN AN EXPLOSION FUCK
Although that was a nice surprise, watching the show, that I thought I knew how it ended, and there was so much more to it.

>mfw you will never drink coffe and eat delicious donuts with coop and sherif truman

Why was Pete with the brother anyway. I thought he just wanted to fish and play chess

bad feel

His dad is a far better character
Fuck that little bitch

The same way they explained how the black lodge works.
The same way they explained how Nadine has super strength.
The same way they explained how Major Briggs disappeared.
The same way they explained how Donna's face changed
The same way they explained how Josie became a knob
The same way they explained the giant
The same way they explained how a fish got in the percolator

this. Major Briggs was maximum comfy.

His dad is a middle aged man. Bobby's still a teenager, he's still maturing

for you

Will the new season have more foodkino?

If it has the same comfy/otherworldly vibe I'm down.

Also, more fucking terrifying scenes like the the fixed shot of bob as he creeps towards the camera in the lounge.

Will David Lynch cuck Bobby completely this time

So you're going to put down slinging coke at high school to immaturity?

>anyone better than Coop
What are you, nuts?
Cooper is the best, goes without saying.

>The same way they explained how Donna's face changed

Coop and Truman bros 4 lyfe and best characters

That's what happens when you hang out with James

Who /hype/?

I sure am.

Isn't the show a year late? Laura tells Coop in the final episode that she'll see him again in 25 years, but now it's 26 years since it ended

They can set the show in 2016, user, I don't think they'll be too old to play their 1-year-younger counterparts

He is the one I want back the most. I want the baby to turn out as being his so he cucked deputy retard into raising his kid.

Yeah, but I mean it would've been way more cool if they also had kept that in the real time

He is confirmed back

Shelly got blacked.

Will Leo still be in the cabin?

shut the fuck up kid

I'm amazed it's happening at all. 25 years is a long goddamn time.

Goold?

Fur pie?

>Eating all those doughnuts every night
Fat cunts.

well, the movie came out in 1992 and since the time in the lodge isn't linear, you could argue that Lynch is right on time and the '25 years later' goes by the release date of the movie. At least, that's what I'm saying to justify it.

I hope they go back to the cabin and find his spooky skeleton there

What the hell happened to her? She still looked great in Men in black 2.

she was hot

>she's still a fucking idiot for going along with Bobby's stupid plan to collect on Leo, completely disregarding all the constant work involved in taking care of a braindead person.

but people are actually this stupid.

And it was fucking hilarious.

>spooky skeleton
kill yourself

LEWD

bob possessed her inrl

that was 15 years ago mong

t. skeleton

Noice.

No, he's not, faggot.

He isn't.

And she has aged 50, you shit stabbing spastic.

wasn't he on recent pics with Lynch

Anyone worried about this guy taking over the role of Truman. I mean he's a great actor and all but he's not... y'know... the Harry S Truman we all know.

Every scene with Donna in FWWM irked me because it wasn't fucking Donna and I'm afraid the same thing will happen in season 3

hush child, you're embarrassing yourself.