Teens oversexualization in athletics umiform

How do we fight children/teens oversexualization is sport of figure skating, artistic gymnastics and even track&field and volleyball(i mean they wear revealing clothes when its unneceasry)?

OVER sexualized?

She's not 12. The girl is ready to get married and have kids.

>they wear revealing clothes when it's unnecessary
who gives a fuck.
The summer olympics are a meme and the winter olympics are even worse

Gotta get viewers somehow. Lingerie ice hockey coming soon.

are you from vienna?

>winter olympics are even worse
winter > summer

nice job at failing miserably at XC skiing austria, LOL

fuck off
it was barely erotic

Fuck off roastie, why wouldnt a girl on her prime age be sexualized?
If the can bleed they can breed

Showing less skin than any girl that skate in skirt. Not sexual at all

nobody takes the winter olympics seriously here.
All that matters is Hirscher winning it again and our footy team qualifying
meh. I didn't (fully) watch any event at these olympics. Only tuned in to see our athletes fail miserably at biathlon

>our footy team qualifying
do ppl cheer for it consisting of nigers and albanians?

have fun in jail

t. dance moms viewer

You're right. She's already 15. High time she start pumping out babies.

Wait, I'm confused. Are we fighting for it or against it? If it is for the oversexualization of loli's we've got your back

no, i like my lolis pure, not sexualized with batshit insane parents

With Mohamed.
Under muslim girls will do iceskating with burka

>17 yo with leggins
Oh vey this is problematic get jailed whoever says she is hot, get them raped by prison niggers
>Same girl gets a filmed gangbang for her 18th birthday
Totally normal, you go girl

>we
You didn't have anything to do with it, JET-san.

t. English teacher who fantasizes about preying on students

the japs are cute in their uniforms though

Is this pure enough for you?

>albanians
we have no albanians and 2 niggers. Okotie pretty much retired from the NT because he's too injury prone, so he went to china for lots of chink money. He plays in belgium now

right one has an egg head

See what I mean? This image could be found in any newspaper but people here treat it like its a 10 year old taking it in the ass
However if the girl would get ravaged by a car you could post it nonstop
If this make sense to you then Im afraid you are an amerimutt

What.. the fuck.. are you talking about?

People geting baned for posting non cp little girls while we have full boards of people geting skined or kids geting trucked

She's in her leopard suit right now being sexy as fuck. Tune in.

Age of consent in Spain is 13.

Its 16 now and they have aproved hundreds of laws against free speech wit the excuse of jate speech and shit
You literally can go to jail now for posting fuck the king on twitter
It all depends on the judge
We nees to gtfo of this state
t. catalan

I think i'm dying

This fucking phone

>dat perfectly prepared poker face to avoid being accused on noncery

[HAMMER TIME INTENSIFIES]

Is there grass on the field boys?

>You're right. She's already 15. High time she start pumping out babies.

1) She's more like 16
2) 15-16 is the age of consent in almost all of North America
3) Besides, 15 in Russian years is 21 in American years

The Olympics are filthy
Glad I don't pay attention to these shitty competitions.

I guarantee you there are some sweaty old ugly super-rich guys at the top plotting to keep these tiny teenagers who look like children in their skimpy outfits because they'd be worried that it'd get less viewers and thus they (the old rich guys) would get less money if they made them wear less saucy clothing and perform less saucy routines.

>competitors choose their own apparel
She could compete in a burka if she wanted to.

you're underestimating the burning desire of teenage girls to wear seductive clothes. i mean, do you even remember high school?

we've never needed old rich guys to issue orders for 15 year old girls to dress like streetwalkers.

This
Little girls make sexy poses when you take pics naturally, they want to put make up on, be sexy and moat of their culture revolves around movies of romance, dating, blue prince, poprock male groups, etc
This is nature, not nurture

>do you even remember high school?
So many thongs my dude. Thongs are fucking nasty though if you think about it, that tiny piece of cloth rubbing up against that dirty sweaty asshole all day.
Growing up with sisters taught me early how women are disgusting creatures.

So you smell them huh?

Oh yeah I'm sure it's the girls themselves who are picking these outfits and not some bossy adults.
And I'm not even saying that if it were the girls picking the outfits that it'd be any better. But there are adults there to make sure that it's slutty.
I'm not even a sperg who wants to raise the AoC to 18 or anything like that. It's just the hypocrisy of it all. I'm pretty sure that people on Sup Forums got banned for posting pictures of Chinese gymnasts from the Olympics DURING an Olympics competition. So my point is that the Olympics can get away with shit that few others can because sitting at the top are a bunch of rich fat guys who profit from it all and who the morally righteous talking heads of society will not touch, despite the fact that SJWism and social criticism of almost anything is so rife these days.

When you go to the hamper to put your dirty clothes in and you notice a thong with white crusty stuff all over and a just noticeable brown stain, your first instinct is not to smell it.
You have much to learn kiddo.

>The length of a women’s skirt not only takes into consideration her personal preferences or the general theme of the routine, but also the intensity of the moves she will be performing. “The skirt cannot be to heavy so it pulls or whips them around when they rotate in the air or do their spins,” McKinnon said. She also added that some solo skaters don’t want to have a lot of flying pieces of fabric around, in case that distracts them during their routine.

Stop thinking so much about it my dude.

Oh lets just do it naked then for functional reasons.

>Even though figure skating costumes may seem revealing, the rules dictate that a figure skater’s body has to be half covered at all times by fabric, according to Longmire. The International Skating Union also stipulates that costumes must be “modest, dignified and appropriate for athletic competition.” McKinnon told us, “Women’s skating costumes are so small because it’s just a little bodice and skirt, but there are rules about coverage.” Skin-tone mesh fabric can keep a body covered without making a costume look too covered.

Go take a nap my dude.

Was the white thing semen?
How many times did your sisters get somalianed?

There have been cases of figure skaters and gymnasts using all kinds of techniques to delay the onset of puberty for as long as possible cos it fucks up their center of gravity and stuff

Vladimir Putin personally selects all their outfits.

>>competitors choose their own apparel

>people on Sup Forums got banned for posting pictures of Chinese gymnasts
What about that gif where the trainer was rubbing a girl's thighs to help her get loose and instead she got off?

>leopard suit

Only fat lonely "women" hate femininity