After the first two episodes of Dark Matter there's going to be a segment called After Dark where people involved talk...

After the first two episodes of Dark Matter there's going to be a segment called After Dark where people involved talk about it

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=VKABCqutUfM
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

but its not that popular...

were tho? syfy webpage?

anyway. when does s3 start?
it still has a fuller universe than The expanse, hopefully they connect the dots now, and grows from episodic gags to more serious scifi

why dont they do that for killjoys too?

I'd kill everyone on this fucking board just for a chance to lick her armpits.

jodelle >>>>>>> killjoys quadroon negress

KOLBURN

>will premiere following our season 3 premiere on all Syfy International channels.
Friday, June 9 at 8/7c

is that an overbite?

Yes, Most people that grew up with cutlery through the generations have one.

will jodelle finally do panty scenes this season?

So this is the qt that is supposed to replace Claudia Black, Summer Glau, Nana Visitor, Sigourney Weaver among others?
I'll admit when they first discover her hiding on the ship and she is all flustered like a doe in headlights it was nice but is she going to become any cuter?

Maybe not Weaver

Is she going to become cuter? Is she going to develop even bigger breasts? Is she going have a greater range of characters to play? Will she star in other sci fi shows?
Will she have one role where she is all autistic and pandering in a scifi show maybe one where she wears an even cooler pair of goggles?
Will she look even cuter in this new pair of goggles?

Doe she take off her clothes?

>Is she going to develop even bigger breasts
dude have a heart, think of her poor back

I don't know, she makes a pretty good case for herself.

Do you think she feels overly safe around Six? Like he makes her feel secure and protected, as if no one would ever hurt her almost as if even if she was to lose her memory and wake up, his face being the first one she saw she would feel like she could trust him?
As if it is her duty as a person of privilege to be courteous towards him?

youtube.com/watch?v=VKABCqutUfM

Look at those jugs, good lord.

Have they stopped trying to hide her rack yet?

>Is she going to become cuter?
Can she?
>Is she going to develop even bigger breasts?
Doubtful, She's said big tits are a pain.
>Is she going have a greater range of characters to play?
Hope so
>Will she star in other sci fi shows?
She has done
>Will she have one role where she is all autistic and pandering in a scifi show maybe one where she wears an even cooler pair of goggles?
See webm

Mulatto children when?

>MFW a shitty straight to the internet movie has her showing more skin than SYFY will allow

What like the Talking Dead? Is Dark Matter even that popular enough to warrant a show like that?

DELET

>arguing for less jodelle screen time

Why is it I completely missed her in stargate? Did she even have breasts back then? I don't remember her character at all

They continue to try with their baggy clothes and jackets. But it's impossible.

She was only a little girl, she played the child version of a character.

>cutting the better gal

captcha 3700 CUMIN

I have never actually seen this show. I just like this chick.

Is two a motherly figure to jodelle?

she was only in 1-1 episode. In SG-1 child version of the Orici Adria (Morena Baccarin), and in SGA some princess who loved McKay

I notice that this girl is the only thing that's ever talked about with this show.

It's your stranded sci-fi show with evil corporations and a rag tag team of no ones fixing it but also trying to find out who they are/were because of amnesia.

One is worst character/actor in the show, He get skilled off, Twice

Two is some super soldier

The only good character development they've done is with Three, Starts out as poor mans Jayne Cobb, Turns out his parents were murdered as a kid, goes along with his parents killers though unbeknownst to him, regains memories, kills him, tries to be a better guy.

Four is strong silent Asian, Now a warlord

5 is qt and best actress on the show and probably has more experience acting than most of the cast

6 is a space cop that was occidentally involved in two genocides

Android is autistic by human standards

>implying you wouldn't hold hands with her

I stopped watching this when they made Jodelle's character's name into some cuck pun and continued to hide her breasts.

Pick up season 3 for alt universe 5

Jodelle a cute! CUTE!

>mfw

stop spoiling shit you faggot

alt 6

I'll take her over that shit Hardwick any day

momsteachteens episode when?!

tfw jodelle is a bigger weeb than you and you have been here and on Sup Forums since 2004

heh, he awl edu-cated n sheii edu-caded buck huh?

get it, cus alt universe jodelle is actually #alternative #alt
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

How powerful do you think Evil Jodelle is going to be?

Not very, Just look at the way she's dressed, I've never know an attractive woman not to use her sexuality to an advantage

Shame. I was hoping she would try to strangle Two with her thighs.

Is this suspension of disbelief? Her age seems plausible now since seeing girls like this as young as 15