Crooked, eh?

Really makes you think!

Other urls found in this thread:

sys.Sup
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>billionaire gets sued

Ermaaagerd guise, cruked drumpf amirite?

nope

"""billionaire"""

Sup Forums actually believes this

>If she blackmails the FBI director she isn't guilty!

Fucking kill yourself you fraudulent shill

He inherited 200 million of it.

That's total bullshit Clinton is crooked in a way that has directly affected our foreign policy and economy. Trump has only done things that hurt himself and his gullible investors. I do think he would be on the same corruption level as Hitlery if he is put into power, however. Too bad the reason he's there is for Hitlery to win.

zero times

nigger please if she was a normal Jane doe she would have been incinerated for having a personal insecure server.

This is some low qual bait and I refuse to take part in these shenanigans.

OMG SO MUCH BRAINPOWER IS BEING DEDICATED TO GRASP THE SUBSTANCE OF THIS POST! IM GOING TO NEED TO CHEW ON THIS ONE FOR QUITE SOME TIME HOLY SHIT Sup Forums BTFO

I wish the "really makes you think" meme would die

hmmmmmmmm... really makes you think huh!

>DONALD TRUMP IS POOR BUT HE'S STILL RUNNING FOR PRESIDENT!!! WHAT A FUCKING FAGGOT, RIGHT?!

is this the best the lefties got?

i thought the fucking "TRUMP MADE FUN OF A DISABLED PERSON!!" ad was the bottom of the barrel, but this is a whole new level of desperation.

Crooked Hillary? Don't worry Christie will lay out the case for you
sys.Sup Forums.org/derefer?url=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.youtube.com%2Fwatch%3Fv%3DHsABcWgjiEY

reported for Sup Forums-tier "makes you think" thread

>He inherited 200 million of it.
Yeah, after his dad died when he was already a billionaire.

>I have no proof of blackmail but I will scream it to everyone!!!

You're no better than a fucking tumblrite

WTF i'm a missile now

>makes you think

-She's a she
-She's fat
-She's old
-She's a baby boomer
-She's a member of the wealthiest 1%
-She's the face of establishment politics
-She's a globalist neo-con
-She's of, by, and for the collusion between big govt and big corp
-She's a shameless liar
-She's the most non-transparent politician in history
-She has stroke-induced brain damage
-She's a cuckquean

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person. But wait, there's more:

-She was fired from the Watergate investigation for lying and being unethical
-She lied about being named after Sir Edmund Hillary
-She lied throughout her Whitewater scandal
-She lied about taking "sniper fire" when visiting the Balkans during 90s
-She lied about Benghazi
-She lied throughout her email scandal and continues to lie about it
-She lied about being broke after leaving the White House
-She described blacks as being "super-predators"
-She hired a VP of Goldman-Sachs to be her 2016 campaign manager.
-She received millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs for speaking engagements
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from Goldman-Sachs, JP Morgan, Citigroup, and UBS
-Her "charity" received tens of millions of dollars from China, Saudi Arabia, Oman, Yemen, Qatar, and the UAE
-She supported the Muslim Brotherhood in Egypt and Turkey
-She voted for the Patriot Act twice
-She was "adamantly against illegal immigration" before she was for it
-She was opposed to gay marriage before she was for it
-She was a lawyer who defended a rapist and laughed at the plight of the 12 year old rape victim
-She approved the sale of US uranium to Russian nuclear corporations in exchange for millions of dollars in donations to her "charity"
-She gave out eight Secretary of State's Awards for Corporate Excellence, and seven were to corporations that donated millions to her "charity"

She is literally every reason not to vote for a politician rolled into one person.

>To be clear, this is not to suggest that in similar circumstances, a person who engaged in this activity would face no consequences. To the contrary, those individuals are often subject to security or administrative sanctions. But that is not what we are deciding now.

I don't know how you managed to write "no fucking proof of blackmail" with so many letters

>people envying a guy with money

Geee, who would have thought?

Shitty bait OP, shitty bait.

let me ask you this OP:
who's a bigger bad person, 1) a nazi feminist that commit treason by telling the enemy how to kill your own people and the killings actually happened, or, 2) a pickpocket thief?

>I'm 14 and don't udbersrandunderstand why a multi-billion dollar business would go to court a lot

What a change of the topic that previously involved Trump not being a billionaire and not being able to afford (get it?) proof of same, it almost made me think

Very Much so.

I still hate Hillary most.

>"news" website owned by Jeff Bezos
>wants to stop trump because it will effect his profits

Are you even trying?

Literally "NO, U!" The Pic

No he wasn't. His dad had credit that Donald used poorly. He's not a very smart business man and didn't even write The Art of the Deal.

You know he's a fraud.

And yet she's still better than Trump. It's really sad. I agree, user, we deserve better than Trump vs. Hillary but at least Hillary isn't Trump.

You have to be trolling, because this level of cognitive dissonance has to be fake

>Hillary has never doing anything wrong!
>apart from everything wrong she's done I mean

You can't spell Trump without DRUMPF.

Nazis and racists BTFO

Takku pls go

Low energy OP

>no source

just kys

She has literally never been charged with a crime, and unlike the rest of the Sup Forums, I require lawful proof of wrongdoing.

Political jailing is tinpot dictator shit and it disgusts me that so many conservatives read the second amendment and throw out the rest of it.

The Constitution isn't the fucking Bible, you don't get to pick and choose which parts to follow

>what are assets and liquidity

How about the Fbi director saying she committed a crime and if someone else were to commit the same crime they'd be charged?

you can't be publicly crooked when you are above the law you fucking retard, sage
do not bump shill threads

Hillary is poison

Trump is living in a gold plated bubble. Out of touch with the red pill knowledge.

Lambright 'me' has the red pill but no money.

>She has literally never been charged with a crime
Not being charged with or convicted of a crime is not equivalent to not committing one.

OJ Simpson wasn't convicted of murder... that doesn't mean he didn't murder the shit out of his ex-wife.