Why would this be a bad idea? At least the Israelis can run a modern state and are democratic and western

Why would this be a bad idea? At least the Israelis can run a modern state and are democratic and western

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=lI0cRfHCfzk
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump.

The mudslimes will never let us get away with this
But yeah something like this is basically our goal

will all the people currently living there become citizens of Israel?

This is the problem i think, i mean that muslims won't just dissapear

Jews in the desert are better than muslims in the desert, so long as they aren't trying to take advantage of, subvert, and pimp out all western countries (fat chance!!!)

I support this.
10 milkion jews will have no power against 100 million democratic muslim voters.

We're not making Greater Israel for reasons of practical governance, my dude. It's a requirement of the prophecy that the Kether gate be secured by the chosen people so that Jeb!us can warp into Jerusalem by the North Gate and lead us into the New World Order.

The land is all Israel's anyway, that land was promised by God to all the descendants of Abraham. Those Muslims can go die in the desert of go to reservations or something.

Is this an sufficient answeres why OPs plan is a bad idea?

this would solve most world's problems. inb4 butthurt stomniggers.

>and are democratic and western

HAHAHA

The Israelis will win
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lI0cRfHCfzk

>mfw the entire "west" will collapse in order to make the jews' dream come true

yay, even more refugees
thanks a lot, america

Any failure of Israel to be democratic has more to do with the fact that they're surrounded by the mudslimes than anything else

If they played nice they'd be just as fucked as the EU is now

You should thinkbthebBritish and French for inventing a bunch of nations by drawing random lines on a map.
Israel is the only actual nation with any heritage in the ME

Daily reminder that Kris Krispy used his speech at the convention last night to warmonger against Assad

The jews have both the neocons and liberals under their control

the hebrew "god" - YHWH (Jehovah in English) - is a fantasy of semitic desert rats and will only lead to the downfall of all who believe in it

Honestly if a small group of people is able to take charge like that they deserve to rule because they are obviously superior.

It does show that the Jews are the source of all the world's problems

>base every single movement on 5,000+ year old book
>progressive and western

LOL thanks for the laugh Chaim.

T. Roman centurion
Israel is ancient, it's people are ancient. All around the world small ethnic groups have been wiped out over and over yet the Jews, on spite of everything, survived and actually managed to get the desert to bloom
Arabs behead people and don't bathe

best idea ever
it's not even an idea - we're already working on it

got any proof the kikes are "5000 years old"?

I am a whit Christian, wish I was Jewish,but as a Christian I know my duty to the Jews who gave us Christianity through the lineage of David down to Jesus, king of kings and the Prince of peace

Here's a better one: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_Autonomous_Oblast

Even the flag suits.

tbqh I would rather fight with arab muslims and die than see this happen.

Israel shoudn't exist at all

>"as a white christian..."
shlomo please

It's just through money , but yes it's pretty pathetic. I think it says more about democracy than anything else, it's just a weak and ridiculous form of government that might as well not exist because it's so easily manipulated / exploited.

Tons really we have evidence once of the biblical battle of Jericho, we know of Jewish slaves on Egypt and Urbandale the Chaldees, central to the Abraham story, existed and are both referenced in Gilgamesh.yeah as being ancient.
The bible is the greatest history book ever written

>Having all these muslims as citizens

no thanks, i'd prefer the west bank and thats it

>Abraham story
>story
>The bible is the greatest history book ever written
i asked for proof

not semitic desert fairytales

PROOF
R
O
O
F

>God to all the descendants of Abraham
Uhhh user, Arabs are directly descended from Abraham too

Hi JIDF

Lol no. Israel belongs to Christendom.

Arabs are descended from Ishmael, the son of Hagar, who Sarah forced to sleep with Abraham in an attempt to force prophecy
For this she was struck mute and Hagar and Ishmael cast out. The Ishmael line was foretold by God to be evil proving biblical prophecy is working even to this day

T H I S
H
I
S

I still hate all Semites doe

"christendom" is just another fake semitic religion
the kikes will just use the christkikes to wage war against the hadjikikes and everyone will kill each other
it'll be glorious

Lol no, unlike you I went to Sunday school.

Jesus wasn't a Jew though. He was a heretic who fervently opposed Judaism in all its capacities. His followers weren't Jewish either. The Torah strictly forbids the existence of a Jewish state, using the Old Testament as "fact" or "proof" that this is the right thing to do, or that "Jews" are entitled to those lands is fucking retarded. Nearly 100% of people living in Israel today are European, they're not even Sabra people, they're Khazars claiming a false birthright.

The land is desolate and nearly infertile. No idea why so many people want it. I wouldn't want to live in that shithole surrounded by disgusting Semitic people that clean their asshole with their fingers.

Gross.

The Jews won WW2.

Christianity protected Europe from the Jews for Millennia. funny how Jews only gained power after you degenerates abandoned Christ

Every word that is true. I dare you to prove me wrong.

Let them have it on the condition they genocide every Muslim in it. No refugees.

>jesus wasn't a jew

>greater İsrail
They can't even handle the muslims today

The land desolate til the hard-working jewish people transformed it. Name me one of the invented Arab nations that has ever accomplished what Israel has done.
Where is TehEran pharmacy companies? Why no Arab tech industry?

If arabs don't go to Europe, yeah sure it would be cool. They would stop with their bullshit of religion, and the ME would be run by an actual state.

There's no historical evidence to suggest he even existed. He wasn't a Jew.

there's no evidence that any of the Abrahamic religions are factual

Do I get to be a citizen? As a Christian I am an heir to the promise as well

This is probably the worst idea I have ever seen in all my time spent on here.

All Semites are cursed, The Jews are doomed to be forever stateless and the sand niggers are doomed to fight each other forever and to be used by God to chastise Pissrael.

White Christians are God's chosen people, We're the real Israelites, "God hated Esau and loved Jacob" This is why the White race has accomplished more than all the other races combined despite our tiny size, We're empathetic and Just by nature. This is why you Jews prey off our pity and guilt by making us our own worst enemies

Kill yourself, jew. Eretz Israel is lunacy and you are all lunatics.

Israeli technology like INTEL are US sponsored/funded/staffed ventures. Israel has little to no contributions to the global community outside of profiting off warfare. All Semitic tribes are a scourge on humanity that needs purging, this includes Arabs. I don't care about Arabs, or displaced Khazars pretending to be Semitic for Shekles and gibs.

>Isreal
>western

Making Israel bigger and stronger is bad because they'd have more resources to spread sjw shit with.

I'm aware. Zoroastrianism is the one true European faith.

What an moron you are. No one, not Dawkins, no one actually says Jesus never lived.
Hell we know for a fact He and John were prisoners of Herod and Salome had Joshn the Baptist killed and his head served on a plate after a fan dance.
Again find me a serious historian who doubts Jesus was real.

1. That isn't fair to the Middle Easterners who have bled on, been born in, and built up that land.
2. We're living under a Jewish hegemony and oligarchy and it is complete shit. Why would you want to force it on anyone else.

As long as the west controls the oil fields and pipelines, who cares if the Jews run it? Jews don't know how to drill for oil, we'll ship all the crude to Houston and refine it there

that's all the sufficient proof you need, stormweenie
>fantasy of semitic desert rats and will only lead to the downfall of all who believe in it
no downfall on our side, quite the opposite in fact - we're only growing stronger.

So you deny Christ died for our sins ?

>Bible
>Fact

Try again. There is ZERO historical evidence to suggest that any of those people existed.

You know, you could keep the refugees out if you wanted to

you can have a billion religions but none of them are aryan
ok shlomo

The other condition needs to be that all jews must move there.

You're a fucking shill m8

Zoroastrianism is the only Aryan faith. Literally.

"God hated Esau and loved Jacob" all your lies in this world will never change that. The White race won't just survive but thrive in spite of you, Kike.

>81916144
I am not Jewish, I am an evangelical Christian who supports our joint judeo Christian society. Part of that is unwavering support for Israel, which is why my church supports an Israeli platoon with candy, socks, shorts etc.

no it isn't
there is only one Aryan faith
show me the proof of Aryans being revered in zoroastrianism

You just copied pic from that Sup Forums thread

>our
you admitted to being a fucking sandnigger already - everybody knows
you keep posting pictures of palestinians - and then you talk about "churches" that get destroyed in gaza so that real christians take your side.
no one is siding with sandniggers, ahmed - no on this board at least

Zoroastrianism began in Iran, which is the land of Aryans. The roots of European history are there, in the land of Aryans. This is historic and genetic fact.

post time stamp with a Bible or GTFO

Hero's never lived? Agrippa never lived? Various wasn't real? Kings David and Solomon were myths?
The fedora is cutting off circulation to your brain

>pew pew pali

>western

>Unironically thinks there's Palestinians in Zimbabwe
lol take your meds Shlomo

you're never getting this board to sympathize plebestinians

>muh fedora

The only place those "facts" exist is in the Bible. Numerous archeological sites were proven staged and faked. Bibi laughed about it saying "Uhhhh oh well" basically. Khazars have absolutely no birthright to Palestine. None.

>ironically believes any rhodesians will support the very same palestinians that protested the whites of rhodesia
your beloved palestinians helped arm ZANU rebels that would attack white farmers in their sleep

how's that, ahmed?

your people are one of the biggest factors in the destruction of WHITE rhodesia and WHITE south africa.

palestinians and plo marching for years - asking for international boycotts - which they achieved.

sandniggers are the worst. especially plebestinians.

You'll never get this board to accept Jews, Only a delusional Kike would come to a board where they're universally despised and shill for sympathy points. Fucking pathetic, how sad it must be being Jewish knowing that your entire existence is predicated upon the sympathy of others

Remember ; if you want a civilized discussion, don't respond to that South-Nigger shill.
All you'll get is gore pictures an get called a sandnigger.

Doesn't have all of Saudi Arabia.

The Saud family belong at the end of a noose.

it's garbage and you have no proof
आर्य ārya Aryan

don't need their acceptances - we're here from the start.
we all hate sandniggers on this board.
how does it feel to be lying and trying to push an agenda that's backfired?

Hi JIDF.

At work now but more of my eyes, in American Christianity support for Israel is extremely crucial as a matter of faith. God has laid o it prophecy and he has specifically said the Jews are the harbingers and custodians of eternal salvation for every man.

only sandniggers get offended by this.
it's the month of the sandniggers on this board.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ethnic_bioweapon

It's only a matter of time

>we all hate sandniggers on this board.
kikes are hated more
only kikes get offended by this

See ? He proved my point.

Doesn't the fact one society had advanced was
weaponry and the other has fireworks a frocks as weapons sorry of prove Isralie supremacy?

Get the hell out of here, kike!

That is rightful clay belonging to Greater Syria, Jewish dog.

says the sandnigger

#freepalastine am i right?