Any good movies about dating and online dating in the late 2010s?

Any good movies about dating and online dating in the late 2010s?

You're not interested in movies about dating. You just want a response about the picture you posted, which is not tv or film related.

Stop samefagging, pal.

I really am. Most of them just skip the whole fucking part, they look into each others eyes *cut* they're arriving at his or hers place. Either that or they just romcom it up with ridiculous scenarios.

500 Days of Summer
The Lobster

why do women get so angry when you reject? they legit go bonkers and get super angry

I've rejected like two women.

One was really hurt afterwards and I saw her only one time after at some party, then never again. The other one was annoyed started calling me gay behind my back.

Women never experience rejection like guys do, so when it happens they are deeply offended.

/thread

How do I write a screenplay and make relatable characters

/Thread/

Blue Valentine
Her

should have replied: Happy Saturday with all the little emojis

>be man
>get used to failure and rejection
>realize it isn't a big deal

>be woman
>be forever sheltered from failure and rejection
>literally grounds for suicide/felonies/blackmail

It's funny, women do have a twisted sense of honor. If you should ever tell them they're wrong they will literally destroy you.

>started calling me gay
I had a chick insist I must be gay after I refused to go down on her. Mind you I had just met her that night and wasn't trying to get an STD, but because she had no qualms about putting a stranger's dick in her mouth she assumed I must be a faggot for not wanting to return the favor. I just laughed it off.

To be fair there are plenty of creepy guys that go completely off the rails when they get shut down by women. I agree women get rejected less but I don't think guys handle it better.

Get off the internet and interact with real human beings.

If you're worried about an STD why'd you let some bar skank blow you?

>says the moron on Sup Forums

>asks Sup Forums
>complains about reply because it's from someone from Sup Forums

Make them a bit introspective and insecure. Just don't overdo it and turn them into Michael Ceras and Jesse Eisenbergs

>compares him to the elves from lord of the rings to insult him
Did she even watch the movies?

>If you should ever tell them they're wrong they will literally destroy you.
Not if you're really assertive and dominant about it. Women will not challenge a strong alpha man. If anything being put in their place will turn them on and they will fall into line like the subservient creatures nature intended them to be.

you're like the "what about christianity" guy in islam threads

I was too drunk to realize I could still get an STD from receiving.

I try so hard not to be a misogynist.

>Unnatural red hair
Like clockwork.

I know right

My bad, I'll leave the bitter virgins to circle-jerk in peace about how awful women are.

it's only if they think they're settling
you know like "this guy is nice I'll see what happens"
that's when they lose their mind because the notion of them being the best option that guy has goes out the window
when a girl really just has a crush they'll quietly keep having the crush after being rejected, often times they start liking you even more. it's sad
t. looked like edward cullen in highschool

You both sound very mature and perfect for each other.

I'm sure dating websites are full of only the most stable and reliable suitors like pic related.

>29
This is what happens when a woman is nearing 30 and aren't in a serious relationship. They go crazy because they realize their clock is running out. It's easy to bang these chicks because they're desperate, but trust me when I say it's not worth it.

>often times they start liking you even more
They almost always do. Women are used to being able to have any guy they want, so when one comes along who rejects them they are drawn to him. It's why negging is a popular pickup technique.

Don Jon

you are a fucking virgin neckbeard literally your post is the saddest thing I've read in a long time hahahaha. You think you know jack shit about what women think hahahhahaha