Jennifer Lawrence falls asleep using the working pod

>Jennifer Lawrence falls asleep using the working pod.
>Chris pratt takes her out and puts her in her own pod and activates it.
>He sleeps in the working pod.
>They bot survive.

Why didn't they just do this.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rYUMv6JAgNQ
youtube.com/watch?v=0zNiB-bSz-4
youtube.com/watch?v=sfkdluZ-SZI
youtube.com/watch?v=KZDYjcE9mIc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Um did you watch the flick?

yeah i did

She got 20 million dollars for this dog shit.

I wonder how many times he wanked on her pod while she was sleeping. Probably twice a day, amirite?

Who cares? It's just a movie, dude. Relax and enjoy it.

why is jennifer lawrence popular? she looks horrible, she's transcended moon face

they gotta be continuously in the pod for the stasis thing to work , if they're disconnected they get a fucking stroke\their shit is fucked\cant wake them up.

Boy, I will slap those lips right off your face if you don't take that back.

Say sorry, faggot.

One med pod on a ship for thousands of passengers.

Shit from start to finish.

didn't chris pratt get disconnected? Wasn't that the whole point of the movie

If you watched the flick then you must have forgotten the part where Pratt's character - after spending almost a fucking year doing research into the way the pods work - discovered that people were prepped for and put into the pods back on Earth using heavily specialized equipment that was NOT on the ship and once someone was put into a pod and it was activated they couldn't be put back into the same pod a second time if something went wrong and they were extricated from the pod (which of course can and does happen thanks to Murphy's Law which the futuristic fools apparently seemed to think they were immune of the effects from).

tl;dr People were put into pods using special equipment that only exists on Earth - once you're out of a pod you can't go back in regardless of whether the pod is working or not.

PAY FUCKING ATTENTION AND TAKE YOUR GOD DAMNED MEDS, PUNK

Sorry faggot

Yeah but did you see jlaw's ass? Shit was cash.

That's better.

Waaaait a minute...

she has zero definition in her features, and her eye shape is really unflattering

don't know what anybody sees in her. she looks more masculine then pratt

>eye shape is really unflattering

>her eye shape is really unflattering
Gay, autistic, or just desperately picking out the flaws in others so you feel better about your own?

I don't even give a fuck about Jennifer Lawrence, but you're ridiculous

Did anyone else thought there were too many sex scenes for a pg13 movie?

She looks asian with bigger eyes

>I don't even give a fuck about Jennifer Lawrence
Same here, I just think she's attractive

>zero shape in her face despite model lighting conditions
>10 pounds of makeup caked exclusively around her eyes alone to hide the fact that she looks like a transgender trucker

She looks better thin desu. She don't look great in your jpg

She has never looked good in her life

youtube.com/watch?v=rYUMv6JAgNQ

Tits don't make for a good face

I'm still seeing an average chick with above average modelling shoots

none of what is attractive about her is natural at all

>One medical pod for thousands of passengers

>backups of everything, except for a second medical pod

>The crew never wakes up to check that everything on the ship is alright (this is necessary so there can't be a way for people to get put back to sleep)

>Chris Pratt's character is able to reverse engineer several of the ships systems, but over the decades he still has left to live he is never able to create a second pod capable of inducing hibernation or modifying the existing pod to fit two people

The better ending that would have explained all of this is that there are no off-world colonies, or there isn't enough room on the off-world colonies for everyone, so the company that makes these ships is just sending them deep into space with no destination and letting everyone die. This would explain why the crew never wakes up throughout the journey to check on their progress and why there is no backup medical pod. At some point in the first year, the food would run out because they only stocked a small amount to make it seem like they had enough for all of the passengers to eat for the month they'd be awake. He figures out the plot and tries to change the ship's course while fighting hunger. Eventually he gets desperate and starts eating the other passengers to survive. He rationalizes it by telling himself that if he can survive, he can at least save the remaining passengers.

So basically a fucked version of Pandorum. But it would be than Passengers.
youtube.com/watch?v=0zNiB-bSz-4

great little flick, go watch it if you haven't

>So basically a fucked version of Pandorum
No, not at all. I really enjoyed that movie though.

Watching Passengers Pandorum and German movie called Cargo was all I could think of.

youtube.com/watch?v=sfkdluZ-SZI

This, she's hitting the wall at warp speed, it's not going to end well.

6 months ago I would have agreed with you. Dunno what she did recently but she's getting my wee wee all hard.
youtube.com/watch?v=KZDYjcE9mIc