Zimmerman trial was 3 years ago

>Zimmerman trial was 3 years ago

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/PaB5KC8BUio
youtu.be/zSR2BH-THP4
youtube.com/watch?v=Pq_WaA5Vneg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

dindu nuffin

Nobody cares, fag. You probably came from Sup Forums during that time and irreparably damaged this place.

>You've wasted your life on this site for 4 years

>Zimmerman sold the gun for $250,000

newfag

Anyone got a pol archive of the trial coverage? And of the Dorner stuff?

The trial took like a week or more, and the frontpage was filled with about 50% Traytray threads at all times.

>When Trayvon's girlfriend couldn't read the letter to Trayvon's mother that she supposedly wrote because it was written in cursive

good times

I irreparably damaged your moms vagina faggot

Oh fuck shots fired

Unremarkable penis
Muh opinion and facts

best $5 i ever spent

Right, so anyone got archive?

Wish I'd known about pol back then. Instead I got stuck arguing with endless Libtards who couldn't separate fact from media fiction.

i really miss the days when we had JIDF and nazi and israel flags

CREEPY ASS CRACKA

Topkek link?

>Tray Tray's mother (who has a different last name) will be speaking at the DNC convention

I can't wait.

those threads were comfy AF
truly the golden age of Sup Forums

youtu.be/PaB5KC8BUio

good times

Someone should have drawn that one with lady justice straddling Zim-Zam and bashing his skull into the pavement.

Wow, mods need to ban this shit
>clearly under 18

>1980 was 50 years ago

Your mom was under all 18 inches of my BBC faggot

>faggot calling for daddy
How about you instead learn to stand up for yourself?

>cursive... i dont read cursive

>remember watching the trial with Sup Forums
>remember being stoned at a friend's house and seeing the verdict live
>remember being so happy I went home and stayed up with Sup Forums

It meant a lot because the case is what turned me from a liberal to a conservative.

>this guy made a your mom joke and hurt my feelings pls ban mods
Lol fucking kill yourself dude, you're a huge faggot if you don't laugh at a good ur mum joke
Stuck up fag

youtu.be/zSR2BH-THP4

This was there star fucking witnesd and she was retarded as fuck.

Fucking retard should have been convicted. Everything he has done since has made everyone who supported him, including me, look like a fucking retard.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pq_WaA5Vneg

Rekt again

>probably half or more of the current Sup Forums+Sup Forums hybrid shithole Sup Forums wasn't here for it, let alone 2012 happenings

BTFO
T
F
O

muh notes

muh notes

muh notes

Zimmerman was and is still a piece of shit. Chasing a "suspect" even though he was explicitly told not to. Didn't follow the rules of confrontation, which was only supposed ot be initiated by police. Saying that TM, although intimidating looking was able to get the jump on him (even though it was Zman who was following him). Fucking hero (asswipe who needed attention).

Yeah, I agree that you're a fucking retard. Srsly man? What if some creeper was following u around at night while you were out having some skittles and ice tea. You'd start running and if he followed, you'd confront him, asking him to stop. You know, all normal like?

what evidence from the trail or otherwise suggests that he was following him?

rules of confrontation now i know you are trolling

it was literally the peak of Sup Forums ...

Asinine levels of ass pain.

Sup Forums was at least usable then

What an incredible, magical summer.

Remember the North Korean sleepover threads a few months before? That was some good shit

classic

>not following law enforcement instructions and chasing down a guy to shoot him.

Zimmerman was a shithead

>I skipped a college exam to watch the town square live feed from south korea with Sup Forums, with all the armored vehicles rolling by, the sight of the anti air missile launcher, and the constant sound of the alert siren

GOOD TIMES

Hope you fuck off back to where you came from you dumb burger. The movement map of both zim and tray were posted here several times. He didn't /chase/ anyone, trayvon went all the way back to scuffle zimzam the neighbourhood watch.

>tfw the "trayvoning" was to be a way to support Trayvon Martin