Will it ever be topped?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ERVrbW5X-OY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yeah your bait is weak as fuck

You would hope so right?

No. All capeshit that follows will look like garbage in comparison

deadpool already exists, so yes.

The era of CUTE Wolverine kino is coming. Can OLD even compete?

The first two acts? Maybe not, if there's a cut with a montage and it plays some Johnny Cash song like Hurt then it'll definitely be unbeatable. Mad Max 3 already did the third act.

captain america - winter soldier exists.

>Its a Charles died episode

If they don't bring her back, some executives are gonna hang.

She's a terrible actress

Bait?

Who gives a shit when she's cute? I don't watch movies for the plot or acting. Just teach her english and it's all good.

Shitty bait.

It was mediocre. Still better than Disney garbage, but nothing special. Im glad Jackman got the send off he deserved tho.

>captain concrete cinematography- the 8 cuts a second soldier

Unlikely, considering those were Sir Patrick's and Jackedman's best career performances, and it also has the hollow eyed queen of Sup Forums.

Even though the second half of the takes a nose dive in quality, X's bedtime repentance and the verbal spar Laura and Logan have in the car save it.

Unironically way better than Huge. Ever her action scenes were better than his. IT'S HER TURN. I'M WITH HER

>teach her english
youtube.com/watch?v=ERVrbW5X-OY

Done

She's slow and forgets words. She also needs to get rid of that extremely thicc accent to make it in Hollywood.
Hollow eyes are the best kind of eyes.

Why didnt Logan just lend his healing powers to Charles so Charles could heal and not die?

This, it wasn't even that good. If I wanted a western I'd go watch a western. 7/10 for me

>Will it ever be topped?

No, I always thought of Jackman as a top.

No

because your bait is shit

Capeshit needs to die, this was mostly a boring as fuck flick.