SATURDAY NIGHT WHY ARE YOU HERE

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OBkV2pAwy-U?t=320
youtube.com/watch?v=9aHQnDTd1y4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just to suffer

i have no friends or job or family

it's 1pm

also what is wrong with bane's back? has he had spinal surgery or something?

It's 12 in the afternoon, retard

Thousands of loads were shot on it

Its just after noon here. I'm still drinking coffee.

I have no friends, no family, no good vidya to play, and I watched just about all of my favorite actors filmography. Only thing I got is music, Dragon Ball, and Red Bull to stay alive.

it's 7pm. No one goes out before midnight here.

well it's obviously saturday morning but it's a funny story, I'm here because I was on Sup Forums so I told them they were no fun so I was going to Sup Forums and now I am here. Also for some reason I turned on the outer limits because I wanted to hear them say:

>we are controlling the transmission

wow holy shit lmao I just picked an episode at random and there is the biggest friendzoned loser of all time here. It's about some time travelling murder but this detective assistant is just whining to this girl about why she wants chad and not him

here's the video

youtu.be/OBkV2pAwy-U?t=320

No friends, my family all died, allergic to pets, had one leg amputated so can barely walk, face burned in the same fire that destroyed my home and killed my family, and I also have autism

its 1 in the afternoon

but I don't have any plans except lifting tonight.

lmao just be yourself xddd

oh right the timestamps don't show up here. it starts at 5:20

I never learned how to make friends, always tagged along school mates and then everyone left for uni and jobs far away leaving me all alone.

JUST

>wanting to socialize with normies

Just living the dream.

>night
>1pm

damn..

Because it is the afternoon in the part of the world that actually matters

I'm Sunday night actually

TO BANEPOST

Because she said she'd be here at five. I spent all day cleaning the place, showering, and buying food. Then she just cancelled out of the blue. I haven't seen her in a month.

Fucking love all you guys so much, each of you are brilliant you just don't realise it yet. Ever need someone to play vidya with or chat shit add me on steam, my name on it is Heraclitus

You can do better! There's always something better around the corner, you just need to believe you are worth it.

JUST

This.

Just be yourself :)

For you.

>mfw night
Why do you idiots use an American website?

>10:40 am
>night

i have no social contacts, at all

i do have a job though, so i'm not a complete failure

Fuck off normie.
Nobody wants to play with you just so you can get an ego boost out of it.

THREAD THEME GET IN HERE BOYS

youtube.com/watch?v=9aHQnDTd1y4

I GIVE MY LIFFEEEEEE, NOT FOR HONOR BUT 4 UUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>saves the thumbnail
>posts the thumbnail
dumbass

why are you speaking my language? don't you have your own?

nobodies looking out for any of us, we will do the same thing over and over again. probably never be happy or maybe little happiness when we get something and get bored of it the next day. then we will die and be forgotten just like everyone else.

no new matches and previous matches stopped replying

I don't know who hurt you in the past but you're safe here. It's not your fault, we're here for you.

That sounds extremely painful

>tfw my weekends are spent boozing alone and shitposting with my friends at Sup Forums, along side vidya and movies

I've got more where that came from

>just met a match two days ago
>she's uglier than her profile photo led on
>still pretty cool to talk to so we watched a movie together and got a few drinks
>took her back to her place, fingered her until she came then bounced
>zero physical attraction during any of it
She had good taste in music though.

IM GONNA WATCH THIS TONIGHT
JUST TO SPITE YOU
FUCKASS!

I'm pitching a film idea to Hollywood this weekend, it's called the Ex Poundables. It's like the Expendables but with dogs!

Sylvester StallBone is the leader of a dog terror cell called K9 who's goal is the destruction of all humans. For his final jihad StallBone goes around the world to different pounds recruiting a crack team of dog warriors. The final plot is to infiltrate China and destroy their rice stocks, with this China starts buying all of the worlds reserve food and WW3 starts but the Expoundables are ok they managed to escape earth and are heading to Mars.

(Next film Expoundables in Space)

Get ready for this summers action thriller, it will leave you BARKING mad

it's noon and I'm hungover

Waiting a bit to make sure my BAC is bellow the legal limit for driving, then going to get some greasy disgustingly delicious food to eat while I get drunk again, while watching a movie or two.

It's only 11am here
Which means I have all day to shitpost while my pulled pork cooks in the slowcooker

No friends anymore, not sure how that happened so quickly..

I caught an STD off a girl from Tinder because I ate her out plus I have no friends and spend every waking minute on Sup Forums. Might just read and then Mystic River later. I am so lonely that I watch ASMR gf roleplays on YT to get me to go to sleep

i cant really think of anything to stick with in terms of actually seeing it through to the end
also im curious what Sup Forums is up to

he's a big guy

Nigga I'm at work. I do t have any friends or gf

>eating out a random from tinder

It's Saturday afternoon and I'm here because I'm waiting for a pizza and then hopping into a counterstrike game with some buddies. Fuck normies and fuck this sun glare on my monitor.

My gf of 8 years left me, she was my world and we were gonna marry in 8 years, i dont have nobody else.

I know how you feel, it's not the same length as yours was (3 years) but even though she broke up with me it feels like she has passed away in a sense. We did everything together and she was my best friend and now the world seems more lonelier than before I met her. I have no else except my parents who keep telling me to get rid of her stuff and forget about it but its not that easy

I quit my high paying job after three weeks due to pressure and anxiety and ran home, blew my meager paycheck on stupid shit, practiced drunk driving without a seat belt in hopes of killing myself and now i'm here.

Think of it as another life experience my friend, tomorrow is a new day

He's a big guy

I'm looking to read the newest theories about a children's sci fi movies about space wizards. I'm beginning to realize how pathetic I am... feelsprettygoodman

What job was it?

I hate you and love you at the same time.

I'm just a happy camper. rockin and a rollin!

It's not even 4pm yet.

I'm going to an earth day party tonight :)

>Earth day party

I hope you and everyone at that party gets killed in an earth quake desu

>practiced drunk driving without a seat belt in hopes of killing myself
What a failure.

Well, that would be actually really ironic, were it to happen. Good for you, user. Have an upboat!