Suck my wrinkly old cock and no slacking

Suck my wrinkly old cock and no slacking

living the dream

She's a big girl

>living the dream
Him or her?

"26"

T H I C C

both really. He gets some young pussy to slay, she gets a payday after he dies soon

I hope he lives until he's 115 so she has to spend 30 years changing his diapers and shit. Then when he dies she deserves whatever riches he has left.

>the oldest profession

Is he likely to have that much money? It's Paul and Barry that are the draw.

What's the point of having sex with a much younger person if they're fat?

Reminds me that Anna Nicole Smith has been dead for over a decade now.

He doesn't look too bad though

Wonder if he can still get it up though

How rich is he?

> after he dies soon
It's not uncommon for people to live way past 90 these days. She'll be wasting her best years sucking that meme schlong.

Sometimes fat people are the only ones willing to have sex with you.

> there is a third secret chuckle brother

Damn he is like the green power ranger

Not gonna lie, former chuckle fan here. seeing Jimmy swoop in and pull like this is hilarious. but seriously we cant allow her to inherit the chuckle empire

To him, To her

who wants to have her after this? she'll be spending that money alone after he passes. imagine if he goes to be 100.

he literally looks better than her

Some chuckle fan you are, he was in half the fuckin episodes.

>get yourself a young golddigger
>she's fat and ugly
WHY. If you marry someone that's only after your money, why the fuck wouldn't you marry a smokin hot one at least?

They're better at keeping the bed warm. At his age in Bongland, cold is the enemy.

top kek, heard this on the radio the other day.

I honestly don't understand why people get upset with this. Everyone knows the score, even them

He wants some young flesh before he dies. She wants some money after he dies. Everyone is happy.

It's more honest than 99% of relationships

bad pusy

Cause it's less about hotness and more about general quality of life. He doesn't need high standards cause he's old and been everywhere already. She'll cook and clean and all the Chuckle-tier deviant sex shit cause he's literally the best cock she can attach herself to.

Other way around.

>ugly
she's fine

Based pusy poster

You must be really poor to think that she would be in charge of changing his diapers in that situation.

Every dollar spent on a live-in nurse is one dollar less for her when he croaks

The goal of golddiggers isn't to work hard to get money slowly. Their goal is to get to live life on easy-mode without having to work. Hence, they would literally never do this.

Even if this wasn't the case, the wives of rich men don't change the diapers of their husbands themselves. That just doesn't happen irl.

There's four Chuckle Brothers

TO ME

DADDY ISSUES

TO YOU

FOR YOU

NO SLACKIN'

She's beautiful.