Donald Trump thinks he can deport me? Well he better think again, because I'm not going quietly

Donald Trump thinks he can deport me? Well he better think again, because I'm not going quietly.

Are Sikhs considered Muslim?

>image.jpg

notice how the vast majority of these off topic spam is made by mobile posters.

That's a Sikh retard

Why would you assume Sikhs are here illegally?

plebs

sikh post bruh

Siks are cool man. They respect our culture.

anti-muslim
its in their religious doctrine to be certified kebab removers

The Sikhs will help deport the muslims OP

Sikh b8 m8

We won't deport you, you Sikhs are pretty bro tier

But Sikhs immigrate legally and aren't Muslims

Hey retard, a Sikh spoke at the convention last night.

Not all mobile posters have iPhones you fag

Sikhs are like badass Indian Jews

This shitposter thinks sikhs are mudslimes

Mobile posters are posters of peace.

do you know how easy it would be to destroy all the extremist mudslimes and oppress the "moderate" ones in the United States?

i want you faggots to get violent. im tired of western cucks defending your primitive ideology. go ahead and push us to remove kebab

THANK YOU BASED DINKO

> 1 POST

Wrong.

For real though I went to school with a handful of sikhs and they're all total bros, one time in high school we pooled money together and paid one 18 dollars to run into the classroom pointing double finger guns while yelling ALLAHLALALALALA he got suspended and we were still friends

They aren't thin skinned babies that spontaneously explode when you poke fun at their culture like muzzies are

They aren't, but Christians are. Same holy texts, same holy places, and common theological origin of the religion, ie. Judaism.

Differences between Christians and Muslims are minimal, but there are no similarities between Sikhism and Islam. In fact, one of the core ideologies of Sikhism is resisting Islam.

one of the core ideologies of islam is resisting sikhism

i think you're confusing
>resisting sikhism
with
>fucking goats

Your a Sikh. I don't see your people killing innocents so your good to stay. Based Trump only hates the Julian roaches which if completely logical bc they are scum