Who should play her (him) in the inevitable biopig?

Who should play her (him) in the inevitable biopig?

>(him)

N-NANI?!

Dafne Keen!

Molly ephraim

Jake Gyllenhaal.

me(im a girl btw)

First screenshot of Anne in her prison gown

Damn, good choice

“Who has inflicted this upon us? Who has made us Jews different from all other people? Who has allowed us to suffer so terribly up till now? It is God that has made us as we are, but it will be God, too, who will raise us up again. If we bear all this suffering and if there are still Jews left, when it is over, then Jews, instead of being doomed, will be held up as an example. Who knows, it might even be our religion from which the world and all peoples learn good, and for that reason and that reason alone do we have to suffer now. We can never become just Netherlanders, or just English, or representatives of any country for that matter; we will always remain Jews, but we want to, too.”

proxy paige

>oy vey all we want to do is destroy our host nations. Why must our host nations always kick us out? Is it because we are the special, chosen people?

Natalie Portman

you now realize Anne Frank was the original 7 year old Syrian girl

lol

I agree brother. Damn Jews and white genocide amirite? I love being redpilled !! xD

Idris Elba

lmfao DUBS digits confirm priase kek!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D

A fat, oversized rat

Was Sup Forums always stormfront Jr.?

this boy is perfect tbfam

>the original
The original would be from before the flood, this shit has been happening forever

>there will never be a flowers in the attic: anne frank edition

I want to keep her in a hidden space in my house and use her for cummies

Kekt and chekt, fucking blood sucking parasites

Does the lesbian part make it hotter?

Can we just put Gabby Hoffman in a time machine and call it a day?

Jeff Mangum does the soundtrack

>Does the lesbian part make it hotter?
>implying lesbians are real