Admit it, Sup Forums, Jedi were a mistake

Admit it, Sup Forums, Jedi were a mistake

>b-b-but my lazer swords

grow up

Rogue One has all kinds of Jedi and force shit in it, though. Jedha, Kyber Crystals, Darth Vader, Chirrut, 'may the force be with us', etc.

I'm not going to find the article but I'm going to assume all the reasons are "women, empowerment, and minorities".

Link you faggot
Or at least list the reasons

it's amazing how they seem to be mad at the idea of quality storytelling itself because movies are made by white men

The Jedi, the Sith and the Force and the only interesting things about Star Wars. The rest is boring shit.

Do you ever think about what your life would've been like if you didn't waste it watching children's movies and posting about them online?

If you took the story of Rogue One, rewrote it, gave it to a competent director, and cast actually good actors in it, I could see it being the best Star Wars film.

the actors are fine. shame they had such a shit script to work with.

the original script was apparently way better
I want them to release that shit already

>I rebel

Making Jedi common was a mistake. Making lightsabers synonymous with Jedi was a mistake, giving one to Yoda was a HUGE mistake.

But Darth Vader and his lightsaber are still the best parts of any film they appear in.

Every thing Star Wars related is for children, you should fucking grow up yourself OP

THE best is a stretch but its up there
same reason RepCom is one of the best star wars games

It would have been the best had they made it in the 90s or 2000s.

I don't even have a particularly strong interest in the original trilogy but even I can recognize rogue one was dreadful. soulless, pandering rubbish. felt like i was watching a fan fiction film desu

>less than 50 Jedi in a galaxy filled with hundreds of trillions of people
>common

There were not trillions of named characters with lines in the Star Wars films.

>The Rebels, the Empire, and the Galactic Civil War are the only interesting things about Star Wars. The rest is boring shit.

Fixed that for you.

Jump cut the movie

They were trying to fill every scene with as much info as they could
The pilot could have been a better character but he's the one hurt by jump cuts the most

It worked in the alien towns though it looked like an iraqi war movie with the soldier sticking out of the vehicle to get sniped easily

what does that have to do anything? they're extremely rare in universe. using the movies to prove they're common is cherrypicking.

I thought it was too convenient that everyone dies so there are no continuity errors. Seemed like the easy way out.

the best scene in the film literally involves a lazer sword

They're common in the narrative. Things were better when they were less common in the narrative.

Honestly, the Jedi Council was a mistake. Maybe worse than Yoda with a light-saber.

dat aint in the original script lmao
john knoll had the first completed one written like years ago

>They're common in the narrative.
No shit, the story is about them.

What continuity errors would they be if the characters survived? It's not like they're necessary to the plot of A New Hope.

They had a happy ending filmed too just in case Disney wasn't cool with killing everyone.

Quit giving media so much attention just cause it's got decent presentation. These lists are written by neets for less than 50$, just shat out about whatever to get the attention from some low IQ persons spare time. I know Sup Forums is smarter than this.

which was dumb

I agree with this, but I'd add the creatures.

not really

VERY cool