Jumping on the by-now passe 'Mandela Effect' meme

>jumping on the by-now passe 'Mandela Effect' meme
>SPONSORED Sonic 2006 AVGN review
>top 10 'Weird Glitches in AVGN History' (that he usually only posts before christmas as an easy money grab) video he appears to have pulled down before I watched it

I-Is Based James in trouble?

The only reason anybody pretends to care about this worthless cuck is because you watched his old videos when you were like 12.

Take your eceleb shit to

James has never been "hip" with internet culture, and now he's just phoning it in doing meme games. He'd be better off doing stuff he likes like movie reviews rather than trying to please his fanbase by keeping AVGN in life support.

yeah next thing is a reaction video. James just needs to retire. It's embarrassing watching a old fuck like him try to be cool with the new trends

He was desperate to show us his new blue screen this time

>Mandela effect

What a bunch of absolute retards.

Stop posting this Gamejew you fucking cuck

Good thread!

What's wrong with having sponsors? Youtubers hardly make any money from ads thanks to Pewdiepie being a nazi.

The Sonic episode was fucking hilarious though

he pronounced it 'man-da-luh' effect
doesn't he know the word comes from nelson mandela?

It was hilarious but it felt rushed. I have the feeling that he got to the first or second world and dropped the review. He used to complete the games or at least see what most of the levels were about IIRC

Can't say I blame him. The Nerd can't last forever and it's a bitch to get two fully grown men with families and such together for long enough to make let's play videos. Might as well jump on that sweet jewtube gravy train late rather than never.

>He had the intro without lyrics again

I fucking hate when James goes through these autistic phases, he didnt this back in 08 when he suddenly decided he didnt want the original intro anymore and started using that dog shit remixed version of it

WE LIKE THE ORIGINAL INTRO JAMES, BASED FUCKING KYLE

Bothered me too.
Christ james.

>complete the game
>sonic 06
Takes like 30 hours to beat that game.

He has to pay Justin Kyle a fee every time he uses it

Fucking pay the man then

>Justin Kyle

Its Kyle Justin Friendo

The only thing that bothers me about modern James is that, when talking about movies, he doesn't use clips anymore, but still frames. This makes them a lot more uninteresting to watch.

Weird. I thought it was one of the most unfunny pieces of shit James has made, the absolute fucking worst video.

Dems da brakes when it comes to youtube.

Play a clip and WHOOPS, someone comes along and claims the video. Then you lose 99% of revenue even if you win the dispute.

Wait is this the AVN? I thought he was Chris-chan, damn he aged badly

All of his other Monster Madness videos are on youtube and doing more than fine. James isn't some random youtuber, he's a big hit, no one will evel flag his videos.

whatever

I was just memeing but Im sure he gives kyle something for that song

The Mandela episodes were great
I don't care if he's sponsored as long as he doesn't go full shill. Which seems impossible given he reviews old games.

You're just a fucking dumbass kid with no attention-span what so ever. Shoot yourself when you get the chance.

I didn't notice it until you brought it up

He has a second kid on the way and who know how wealthy he is and im sure he realises he only has a couple years left to cash in on AVGN and cinemassacre

He's given me more laughs than i can count so whatever if he sells out a little to get some extra cash im all for it, as long as the episode are good and consistant who cares?

Eat shit you fucking mong, having frames in a fucking video review sucks, period, and it's objectively lazy if he's been using clips for a decade.

2bh I happily support his sponsored stuff

I don't even give a fuck about video games anymore (retro or modern), but he's the only man I'll happily still give my patreon bucks to

PLAY THAT SHITTY ZOMBIE-ERA SONIC GAME JAMES

Welcome to growing up. Its just as funny as all his old videos if not better