Does your country have no-go zones?

Does your country have no-go zones?

We do, pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

standaard.be/cnt/dmf20160318_02190027
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Tosh
reitschule.ch/reitschule/
youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU
semana.com/nacion/multimedia/bronx-bogota-asi-secuestraron-los-sayayines-a-un-holandes/475879
youtu.be/otHvLS1ycxE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Lol that place actually looks kind of cool.

Our no-go zone is called New Jersey.

No I'm talking about a literal no go zone. Police don't go here and avoid this area.

>Brussels
>some neighborhoods of Antwerp
>neighborhoods of Gent
>neighborhoods of Luik

standaard.be/cnt/dmf20160318_02190027

closest thing i can think of is detroit

I am actually interested in knowing about this... What's the deal with it?

Wow that could literally be Syria

niggers

not even once.

>no go zones
>on fucking Switzerland

Mr. Bones, please...

>Does your country have no-go zones?
Pretty much anywhere with a double digit minority population.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kiryas_Tosh

3000 jews bought up a neighbhorhood and are using it as their gated community.

Detroit and Chicago are two places I wouldn't go to.

Reithalle, Bern

Basically a small area near our train station and the source of all things degenerate. Lots of drugs are sold here and I think a bunch of extreme left wing groups meet for hippie circles.

There are no no-go zones.

we have go zones

Not really if you don't count the shits in the outback who will cut you up

Ours is Naples and the surrounding region, Campania.
Basically we are living a lifetime hope that the Vesuvius would undergo an explosive eruption.

Oye vey

Birmingham
Large parts of London
Bradford
Slough

Many other towns and city districts.

>Police don't go here and avoid this area.
Perfect setting to practice kebab removal with your friends.

that place would look awesome if it wasn't fucking ruined
GO RETAKE IT

German border?

Hippies??

WTF Swiss, you're scared of some hippies who smoke weed

watch what you say kafir

Chicago has neighborhoods that the cops won't go unless they can go in with a large number of popos. I'm sure parts of Detroit are like that too.

Oh fuck they're so god damn greasy. You better believe there's always one at the bank driving a POS minivan

I realize more and more every day we are two sides of the same coin.

Your side is hot, mine is cold

But we both shit post all day while hiding from abos.

Our no-go zone here in New Jersey is Camden.

Maybe hippies is the wrong word

looks comfy. i'd go to this zone

these faggots sliced the wheels of a parked ambulance not long ago

Context?

Police say we do but politicians won't admit to it.

scum

best action would be a siege of the place

>your nation is so cucked by islam that you have places where your police officers won't go to, to protect your citizens from foreign invaders

No, I don't know what you're talking about at all. See we lock up our Muslims here. If they have an inkling of going around in gangs and harassing people we do it to them 10x back, while armed.

Fuck Muslims and Fuck Islam.

Fuck Europe for it's cuckoldry. You sold your cultures to the foreign hordes and now you reap the consequences. All European males should be ashamed of themselves.

its currently shut down :^)

Dearborn Michigan.

they are silently infiltrating.

reitschule.ch/reitschule/

Well it's been temporary closed because of rape. These things tend to sort themselves out.

London

pretty fucking sure USA has way more 'no-go' zones than europe. I could walk at night in almost every city here at night being a white 15y/o unarmed boy without getting assaulted.

Try that in Detroit, NY, Baltimore, florida, Baton Rouge, LA, Chicago etc.

>murder rate Belgium 1.4
>murder rate USA 4.8

M-maybe.

A Christian anti-Islam political party called Britain First stood outside a mosque holding a cross.

youtube.com/watch?v=fA6XcyXsxXU

Cities like Detroit are basically no go zones. Try again

Liberty City and Overtown, those are neighborhoods in Miami which are basically afro-containment zones that I hear are pretty shitty. I've only lived here a couple years so that's all I know, any other Miamifags feel free to contribute.

You aren't welcomed here anyway you faggot.

Yes and what do you know they all have 1 thing in common: they are majority nigger / spic places

Yes, because posting a pic of the long abandoned Packard plant as representative of the entire city makes a lot of sense.

>yes, Detroitfag here.

Lunix IX, part of Kosice city, this is where the Roma people live.

There are areas in the Grand Canyon that are completely off limits to ordinary citizens. You can't even get a permit to hike/explore those areas like you can with some restricted areas of the canyon.

Łódź, its Polish detroit.

And Poland is European Detroit

That cop is kinda hot, the feral mooslums regularly march around like that? RIP ole England!

That photograph is a goddamn sin.

>the Roma people
You mean gypsy scum ?

A few months ago and during like 15 years, there was a place in Bogotá called "La L" or "El bronx".

I dont think mankind ever got that low. Was a place were the mafia used to sell drugs, lots of it. There were:

>alligators who ate people who didnt pay,
>hungry dogs,
>barrels full of acid,
>houses of torture and murdering
>child prostitution.

It was a whole block of houses. And the funny thing, it was at the time the most secure place in the city, you could get there with thousands of dollars and you wouldnt get mugged (because of the inner security), buy your drugs, use them and get out.
Check this video
semana.com/nacion/multimedia/bronx-bogota-asi-secuestraron-los-sayayines-a-un-holandes/475879
Dude was kidnapped inside of el bronx and somehow got into the roof. I've never seen that amount of panic in a person. He probably didnt pay or something.

A mont ago the mayor ordered an invasion to the place. Its all empty now, but the people who were there before, moved a few blocks away and dispersed all over the city

Hell on earth,

pay the alligators? what would alligators do with money?

>throwing the trash out of the window
i wonder what it looks like inside the apartments

Was a place were the mafia used to sell drugs, lots of it. There were:

I live in the state of Pennsylvania and have encountered many such places. The worst place, however, in PA is by far Philadelphia. Some parts are okay, but a large part of the city is surround by ghetto, violence, and drugs.

Other horrid place in the U.S. that I've been too is Memphis,TN and New York City. In Memphis the whole city is literally one big ghetto. There's just one functioning street in Memphis (Beale Street).
NYC is really hyped up to be this great city, but really most of NYC is made up of dirty poor immigrants and struggling minorities. IMO Bronx is the worst area of NYC.

Most of the U.S., however, is very beautiful. Especially viturally untouched places like upper Newengland.

Imagine all the assault trucks..

>An antifa and extremist lefty commie lovers meet-up place

How convenient, is it ever raided by police?

>Our no-go zone here in New Jersey is Camden.

>here in New Jersey

You seem to have made a fundamental mistake here, friend. There are no distinctions to be made as to what parts of New Jersey are no-go zones.

The entire state is a no-go zone.

There's a place inside my city called Cottonwood. If you so much as slow down or stop you car, the night apes will try to sell crack and other shit to you, as well as try to take your car. So, it's kind of like Rio on a smaller scale. Cops pretty much beg not to be sent there.

The black slums. Specially parts of Detroit. The old infusion parts of Detroit don't even have police.

Muslim areas, specifically Dewsbury, Rotherham, most of Birmingham, Tower Hamlets and Luton. I've walked through black areas late at night and felt safer then I have walking along in Muslim areas during the day

>I've never seen that amount of panic in a person
nothing like a bad trip

>the night apes

realy? beautifull switserland? what happend?
i thought everything was wonderfull out there

Where is this place OP?

I would love to explore it

Yes. It's across my street. It's infested with gypsies. To much thing don't happened. They just speak and act like savages.

Ex brummie here.

Not all of birmingham is a no go zone, few safe areas remain.

Although there are area's I would not recommend visiting if your white

You could see the guys right in front of him? right? in the roof? If they werent going to torture him and get money from it, they were going to straight up murder him.
Dude was kidnapped for a few minutes, he could perfectly see what is done to the people insde of the houses.

>Our no-go zone here in New Jersey is Camden.

It's also Philadelphia's no-go zone unless you want some of that sweet heroin

How does it feel knowing you let niggers destroy your city?

where is a peaceful suicide bomber when you need him?

I'm gonna go ahead and guess that you are

A) a Jew Yorker
B) a good goy who gets all of their knowledge about New Jersey from the media Jews
or
C) both of the above

The media Jews hate Jersey because they were embroiled in a decades-long war with the Italians over control of Hollywood, and they still hate the Italians for it.

There are some Gypsy areas in the east that are unpleasant, but I wouldn't call them no-go zones.

I'm not saying that they shouldn't be used as artillery ranges though...

>Niggers
>Ruined Detroit

You're only half correct.

It's called District VIII. and it's located in Budapest.

does anyone have any idea why? besides aliens

it's easier for us indicate the go zones

Western Sydney. Literally Somalia tier youtu.be/otHvLS1ycxE

NO NO NO
WE DO NOT EXIST
DO NOT COME HERE BEARS WOLVES TAXES SCARY STAY AWAY
EVERYONE HERE KILLS EACHOTHER
WE HAVE NO CULTURE
NOTHING INTERESTING
GO AWAY

>kozari bok
gypsy neighborhood of zagreb, croatia

It makes me very interested to travel to New England. To look around.

>It's called District VIII.
what kind of skinny bitch are you to be afraid of some weak gypsy telling you to
>p-pakolj ki

Only if you're a pussy.

If America was a person, New Jersey would be the butthole.

Thank you, women.

You've seen one Gypsy neighborhood, you've seen them all...

What's with those blonde kids though?

Just wait for 6th of december

Is he trying to cast a spell?

That filename got me good for some reason. But yeah no one who doesn't have a death wish would get within a country mile of that city.

>houses in Detroit are selling for $100
>only chance of homeownership ruined by the fact that I would get shot upon move-in
>feels bad man

>a decades-long war with the Italians over control of Hollywood
Wait... Hollywood could have been controllled by Italians? Now I'm depressed...

nope

K E K
>ywn be an Afghani defended by leftist qt 3.14 you raped

Weaponize your abbos and purge that filth.

lol at anti-jersey fags. south jersey is literally christ tier