What does Sup Forums think of this?

What does Sup Forums think of this?

Pretentious bullshit. But it has the best fighting scene in the history of cinema so we're good.

overrated as fuck

its good. I also like Stoker and the handmaiden. I like stoker alot. Mia whathername has this whole incest masturbation scene its hot as fuck

>But it has the best fighting scene in the history of cinema
not even close

One of the best Korean films.
Lots of people only watch Oldboy and claim they've watched the pinnacle of Korean cinema which isn't the case.
I recommend Memories of Murder, great film

He should've asked if she was his daughter before fucking her

Lol the bad guy would be so triggered if he did that

Glorious soundtrack and great fight scenes. It's pretty good.

Breddy gud
Hallway hammer fight one of the best action sequences in recent film.

>tfw you realise that "old boy" is a reference to the phrase "young man"

The film was shit but I liked the manga.

think what you want about the fighting scenes, but you have to admit that the story is garbage

Park Wook Chan or w/e his name is has like three different movies all about incest. Whats his deal? Does he have a fetish?

Its nice to see love win

Whatever you say.

amnesia/hypnosis, incest, muh epic revenge

it's anime-tier

you should give anime a try. you'd probably like it given you're clearly an edgelord contrarian

great argument

edgy af

it's kind of popular now,so i guess it's bad for Sup Forums

This. It'll probably be reddit-tier next.

this. Some obscure korean film is suddenly on netflix and everyone and their cousin has watched it
suddenly Sup Forums hates it

is this actually the worst community on the internet for film/tv discussion, do you think?

Overrated. Not to mention unrealistic. Gotta fuck that pussy.
In terms of other foreign films I've seen recently, I enjoyed the handmaiden more and infernal Affairs a lot more

>obscure korean film
It was internationally recognized when it came out over a decade ago.

Overrated, just like Choi Min-sik.

Sympathy for Mr. vengeance is much better.

Everyone's seen Oldboy and Memories of Murder, their shit films now. Real Sup Forums connaisseurs only appreciate capeshit and things no one has seen.

Why do patriarchal societies like Japan and Islam, suck at making movies while matriarchal ones like Hollywood make goat Kino?

Joint Security Area>Sympathy For Mr. Vengeance>I'm A Cyborg But That's OK>Oldboy>The Handmaiden>Lady Vengeance>Thirst

Because it's better to have the women run things so men can get shit done.

>e
no stoker. that has mia whatsherface masturbating to the thought of her uncle. its totally underrated

Uh... The Raid?

Actually it's used to refer to middle age black men

She didn't know that he was her father either idiot. Did you even watch the film?

Yeah I haven't seen that one or the first movie he directed.

He did a short film for a movie called 3 extremes. I think its called extra? The hong kong film on there called dumplings was really good.