Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7MWEythWtuE
youtu.be/uQPCQMjJW54
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

*throws your cat*

Fucking illegal piece of shit

Lol.

You think that was a kick?

I do that shit all the time. Its the same as me tapping your shoulder.

The dog bit him, what was he supposed to do? Ask it politely to stop?

>*kicks your dog*
My Staff would rip his face off if I didn't say "Sit". It'll sit there and let kids kick it to shit, but a man.. no fucking way.

*whispers to your dog through his foot mouth*

This is Kerpal

*pchhhh*
this is jussa liddle trick to correct the dog
*boots dog in ribs*
you wan to show him that you are the alpha of the pack
*gets the dog in a classic full nelson until it passes out and elbow drops its motionless body*
see, wha you want issa calm submissih behavioyur

lol you delusional faggot

If he actually knew what the fuck he is doing he wouldn't kick the dog the way he did.
As someone who has to deal with dogs regularly, I assure you that you don't want to kick the dog the way he did because it only pisses the dog further.
Want to get the dog off you? Have someone kick the dog from the side and right in his stomach. This "Dog whisperer" or whatever he wants to call himself if a fraud and a fucking hack.

Ok, great post.

Have a great day, user!

>Seemingly calm dogs bites the shit out of your hand out of nowhere
>I know, I'll just ask someone to come over and kick him for me.

You sound like a moron

>I'll just ask someone to come
Here's the catch:
He shouldn't be all by himself.

You sound like a total idiot that is just as clueless as him when dealing with dogs.

REMINDER:

Only betacucks hate Caesar. They are intimidated by his alpha status.

It's a doggy dog world out there.

t. dog beater

>Seemingly calm dog
Exactly. If you knew anything about dogs you'd know it was spooked to fuck by him and the camera crew.

The argument is moot anyway because the rntire show is made purely for entertainment and provoking the dog was the plan all along.

t. cuckboi

> I assure you that you don't want to kick the dog the way he did because it only pisses the dog further.

Yeah, I'm sure that's why the dog let go of his hand and started calming down afterwards (although was clearly still anxious)

But nah, you must be right.

He is the Dog Whisperer, right? Should rename his show the Dog Beater

Yeah because you know more about dog training than he does, right?

>gets bitten by a dog
>"DUDE I SHOULD JUST STAND HERE AND LET HIM BITE MY HAND OFF BECAUSE I DONT WANNA BE A DOG BEATER LMAO"

>antagonise a poor scared doggo into biting you out of self defense
>DUDE I BETTER BEAT THE LIVING SHIT OUT OF THIS DOG NOW LMAO

I wouldn't let that cunt anywhere near my dog. He'd get bitten.

Vs
>spazzing out and kicking, only enraging it further and bite harder

Not sure what I should have expected from a Taco Nigger. We're lucky he didn't decapitate it with a chainsaw

Because you couldnt be bothered to train it properly?

>smart enough to bite dog beating Spic on sight
>not trained properly

Pick one

Honestly I would have done the same if a dog bit me.

How about don't stick your face in a dogs face and you won't have to

>labradors
the murderous niggers of the dog world

>unprotected tombstone piledrives beaner on concrete blocks

wiht no survuvr

around labradors
watch your paws

B A S E D O G G O

How can you even fuck up raising a lab? I mean they are family dogs. The last thing they'd do is bite someone

He was just lucky that dog was too scared to keep bitting him.
The day Cesar crosses paths with a dog that isn't a fag he better have some help around because otherwise he's going to kiss goodbye his forearm.

I train dogs for the canine squad of my country, help problematic dogs (abandoned, abused, etc which are by far the hardest dogs to deal with) and help with canine behavioral problems in the same fashion he does in the show. So in general I would say that I do indeed know my shit about dogs.

This guy is generally correct about his statements but he goof'd that one episode.
I'm clarifying this because you seem to think I disagree with ALL he does which is not the case.

CALM SUBMISSIVE STATE

The dog knew he was an illegal immigrant.

verry fast pupper bighting at incredible hihg speed

yeah but do you have your own tv show? yeah I don't think so

>that episode where he needed to move around a lot to exercise the dog
>owner: wow you're so agile
>milan: I have to be so I could jump over the border
Does anybody remember which episode this was? I think it's one of those episodes where he had to use the dog a horse while he's on his roller skates

Well you got me there senpai

He didn't goof with the kick though.

In fact, the dog attacking him wasn't entirely his fault. It was because he didn't notice its attitude had shifted due to the cameramen around it, which were making it anxious.

He ended up making that lab his bitch

youtu.be/uQPCQMjJW54

So is he a hack?

ABSOLUTELY BASED

Fags ITT can't even keep their dogs from humping their legs and shitting on their carpets while this guy is literally an alpha wolf.

you can tell Sup Forums is underage trash when this post has no (you)s

How did I miss this? Fucking brings me back to elementary school lol.

how many of the ladies did he fug though he always picked lonely broads

If you've ever seen dogs fighting, you know they can take a massive amount of abuse. I've had several big dogs, and it seems they hardly register it if you accidentally kick or step on them. Their pain tolerance works different than humans, especially in attack situations where they're pumped up with adrenaline.

no he is based

>mr mexican whisperer my mexican isn't doing good.
>I'll take a a look tv company
>aah yes, classic case of "my wife left me and now i'm thinking about suicide despite being a fucking nonstop positive liar on tv all the time.
>what can you do for him mr whisperer?
>Well I'll just *pchhhh* him until he stops being a bitch
>*pchhhh* *pchhhh* *pchhhh* *pchhhh*
>Aaaand he realizes there's life after divorce.
>*pchhhh* .

He mad

who's better with dogs?

You've clearly never been to /an/. Go over there for a good laugh at how faggy liberals let their animals run all over them.

Hello cuck

The best thing to do on /an/ is to start a thread about how your cat/dog is acting funny and might be sick.

Then refuse repeatedly to take it to the vet.

Instant anal annihilation.

As I recall the owner was Asian so maybe the dog's self-preservation instinct kicked in.

It's a dog, not a child. A strong enough bite can easily crush bone. The fact that this usually never happens despite him dealing with some of the most aggressive dogs is a testament to his skill as a trainer.

not that I discourage beatings as a means of keeping unruly children in check, it's a perfectly acceptable disciplinary tool

>Cesar
>straight

uh...

nice blog post faggot.

bck2rddt4u.

If an animal is behaving destructive aggressively you extinct the behavior as quickly and as harshly as possible. cry more about how he kicked a dog that was shredding up his hand out of nowhere.

>muh pets
nothing but a mere spook

>doggo

confirmed normie faggot

kys

Have some of the people ITT never been bitten by a dog to the point where blood is drawn? That shit hurts like a motherfucker, especially on the hand where it's all bone and pressure points and such. He was well within his rights to give it a light kick (which didn't hurt the dog at all) to get it to chill the fuck out and learn the error it it's ways.

>"is he okaay oh my goodd"
fucking cunt I hate women like that

A dog of at least moderate size and strength starts biting you, and you're just going to sit there and let it maul your arm?

I'm still waiting to see how you supposed dog experts would deal with the situation in any manner other than hitting it because all i've seen you faggots do is say "lmao milan is a retard he didn't need to hit the dog" ad infinitum without actually saying what else could have been done.

Nooooo you need to let it bite your entire thumb off, the dog was just defending itself and it's your own fault if you get bit!!

But to answer your question yeah, if my dog snaps at my hand I give it a light slap on the nose to make her stop.

I also got bit pretty badly when my idiot dog started getting real agressive towards one of those fighter pitbulls or whatever and I had to stand between my dog and the other one to make mine stop being a fucking idiot and he accidentally bit my leg. Hurt like a bitch. But I know that he didn't mean to bite my leg so I didn't punish him for that, I punished him for being an idiot aggrevating pitbulls though, those dogs will fucking kill a man.

>Have some of the people ITT never been bitten by a dog to the point where blood is drawn?
no, but I have kicked a dog

>Dog bites you
>Excuse me sir would you mind coming over here real quick and punting this dog in the ribs as it's teeth are currently lodged in my flesh

Guy is a complete idiot.

>hurr dur this dog is violent, let me just make it happier by kicking it in the rib
>wtf it doesn't work?
>your dog is stupid I will execute it now

guy is a fraud

Way too obvious, try making it a little more subtle next time!

What the fuck does kicking a dog do? If someone came over to you and punched you in the face, would you be grateful or angry?

If I punched that guy in the stomach and he punched me in the face I would know not to punch him in the stomach because he would punch me in the face again.

Weak

Hopefully it would make it release its grip on your fucking arm, or are you just supposed to let it bite your hand as long as it wants to, whenever it feels like it?

you're a fucking faggot. if someone bothers you by yelling at you, wouldn't you punch them?

strong

yeah kick it and give it another reason to bite harder you idiot

You still haven't explained how you would get the dog to stop biting you.

she was talking about Cesar. the dog is a she

shove your entire body in on it and hold it around its mouth and neck

I realize that I just hate the way she said it.

The fuck? The animal was already biting Ceaser as hard as it could. Its teeth were sunk into his hand to the point where blood was drawn. How could fighting back possibly make the situation worse? I'm still waiting on some of the people complaining about the fact that he kicked the dog to share their brilliant strategy for getting a dog to stop attacking them.

see

Sure thing, Trayvon.

>Working with a Rottweiler
>Working with a pitbull
Fucking hell. Screw trying to rehabilitate those animals.

if the dog still bites you after you kick him you didnt kick him hard enough you pussy

>if someone bothers you by yelling at you, wouldn't you punch them?
look you literal retard monkey it's cognitive behavioral conditioning. You trying to JUSTIFY the dog's antisocial behavior is entirely irrelevant. They are not human beings and they do not function like them and you are a problematic person. You and what you are doing RIGHT NOW YOU FUCKING HACK NIGGER are the reason there are angery dogs in the first fucking place. kys kys kys pls kys

why are cats so superior catbros?

>Let me attempt some elaborate wrestling move (while I'm in searing pain) and bring my hands(one of which is trapped in a dog's mouth) and face closer to the mouth of an animal which is attacking me. This is a much better plan than giving it a swift kick and freeing myself. This won't piss the dog off at all!

Yeah blame it on niggers instead of the aggressive spic.

so put it in a sleeper choke? yeah, that sounds a lot better

>ITT people think they know better than the fucking dog whisperer

If you're so good with dogs how come you don't have your own TV show, huh

try doing it on yourself retards and see just how it feels